Katarzyna Walczak, Jerzy Olszewski and Marek Zmyślony
environment and moisture control
(Reference No. P301547 B). Report prepared to Icopal A/S postboks 55 NO-1472 Fjellhamar Norge
SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute
Narula, A. K., Chauhan, R. P., & Chakarvarti, S. K. (2010). Testing permeability of buildingmaterials for radon diffusion. Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. , 48 , 505–507.
Narula A. K.
Chauhan R. P.
Chakarvarti S. K.
Testing permeability of buildingmaterials for radon diffusion
Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys.
Czesław Suchocki, Jacek Katzer and Arkadiusz Panuś
Terrestrial Laser Scanner in Cliff Shores Monitoring. Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska 2009, Vol 11, pp. 715-725.
Suchocki, C., & Katzer, J., (2016). An example of harnessing Terrestrial Laser Scanner for remote sensing of saturation of chosen buildingmaterials. Construction and BuildingMaterials, 122, pp. 400-405. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.06.091.
Suchocki, C. Wasilewski & A. Aksamitauskas C. (2008). Aplication of scanning technology in cliff shores monitoring. The 7th International Conference Environmental Engineering, Volume 3. May 22
Goran Manić, Vesna Manić, Dragoslav Nikezić and Dragana Krstić
, N. (2000). Estimation of the indoor exposure to external radiation from natural radionuclides in buildingmaterials in Vojvodina. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium and Exhibition on Environmental Contamination in Central and Eastern Europe. Prague.
7. Popović, D., & Todorović, D. (2006). Radon indoor concentrations and activity of radionuclides in buildingmaterials in Serbia. Facta Universitatis, Series: Physics, Chemistry and Technology, 4, 11-20.
8. Krstić, D., Nikezić, D., Stevanović, N., & Vučić, D. (2007
D. Riekstina, J. Berzins, T. Krasta, R. Svinka and O. Skrypnik
1. UNSCEAR. (2000). Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation. Report to General Assembly, Vol.1, Annex B. New York: United Nations.
2. NEA-OECD. (1979). Nuclear Energy Agency. Exposure to radiation from natural radioactivity in buildingmaterials. Report by NEA Group Experts. Paris: OECD.
3. European Commission. (1999). Radiological Protection Principles Concerning the Natural Radioactivity of BuildingMaterials. Radiation Protection 112. Luxembourg: EC.
4. European Commission. (1996
Basic directions of activity of the Russian Federation Government for the period until 2018: Decree of the Russian Federation Government (2013, Jan. 31).
Kuzina O. (2014, April). Buildingmaterials industry as the basis of formation of the construction industry products. In materials of IVth international scientific-practical conference “Modern problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management”, (pp. 93-99). Moscow, Russian Federation
Tahir Sofilić, Delko Barišić, Una Sofilić and Marija Đuroković
Okuno, N., Ishikawa, Y., Shimizu, A. & Yoshida, M. (2004). Utilization of sludge in buildingmaterial. Water Sci. Technol. 49 (10), 225-232.
Almeida, N., Branco, F. & Santos, J.R. (2007). Recycling of stone slurry in industrial activities: Application to concrete mixtures. Build. Environ. 42 (2), 810-819. DOI: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2005.09.018.
Chateau, L. (2007). Environmental acceptability of beneficial use of waste as construction material-State of knowledge, current
Łukasz Cieślikiewicz, Michał Wasik, Michał Kubiś, Piotr Łapka, Marcin Bugaj, Karol Pietrak, Tomasz S. Wiśniewski, Piotr Furmański and Mirosław Seredyński
buildings TL ages. Measurement 118 , 289–297.
10. Janssen, H, Scheffler, GA and Plagge, R 2016. Experimental study of dynamic effects in moisture transfer in buildingmaterials. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 98 , 141–149.
11. Junqueira, JRdJ, Corrêa, JLG, de Oliveira, HM, Ivo Soares Avelar, R and Salles Pio, LA 2017. Convective drying of cape gooseberry fruits: Effect of pretreatments on kinetics and quality parameters. LWT - Food Science and Technology 82 , 404–410.
12. Karagiannis, N, Karoglou, M, Bakolas, A, Krokida, M and
Eros Mossini, Elena Macerata, Marco Giola and Mario Mariani
1. UNSCEAR. (2000). Sources, effects and risks of ionizing radiation. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation. Report to the General Assembly. New York: United Nations.
2. IAEA. (1990). The use of gamma-ray data to define the natural radiation environment. Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency. (Technical Document no. 566).
3. NEA-OECD. (1979). Exposure to radiation from natural radioactivity in buildingmaterials. Report by Nuclear Energy Agency Group of Experts
1. Council Directive 2010/31/EU of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). (2010). Official Journal of the European Union, L 153/13, 13-35.
2. Schnieders, J. (2005). A first-guess passive home in southern France: Passiv- On. Retrieved on 1 March 2015, from www.maison-passive-nice.fr/documents/FirstGuess_Marseille.pdf.
3. Schnieders, J. (2009). Passive houses in South West Europe. Darmstadt: Passivhaus Institut.
4. Beizaee, A., Lomas, K., & Firth, S. (2013