Sait Ege Eryürük, Canan Hekimoğlu, Elif Tuba Akçin and Yeliz Çavuşoğlu
IA. Intrarater repeatability of shade selections with two shade guides. J Prosthet Dent, 2003;89:50-53.
6. Havwood VB, Leonard RH, Nelson CF, Brunson WD. Effectiveness, side effects and long term status of night guard vital bleaching. J Am Dent Assoc, 1994;125:1219-1226.
7. Seghi RR, Johnston WM, O’Brien WJ. Performance assesment of colorimetric devices on dental porcelains J Dent Res, 1989;68:1755-1759.
8. Goodkind RJ, Keenan KM, Schwabacher WB. A comparison of chromascan and spectrophotometric color measurements of 100 naturalteeth. J Prosthet
. Tooth- and implant supported prostheses: a retrospective clinical follow-up up to 8 years. Int J Prosthodont, 2001; 14:575-581.
7. Gunne J, Astrand P, Ahlen K, Borg K, Olsson M. Implants in partially edentulous patients. A longitudinal study of bridges supported by both implants and naturalteeth. Clin Oral Implants Res, 1992; 3:49-56.
8. Astrand P, Borg K, Gunne J, Olsson M. Combination of naturalteeth and osseointegrated implants as prosthesis abutments: a 2-year longitudinal study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants, 1991; 6:305-312.
9. Jemt T
Emese Rita Markovics, Kinga Jánosi, Carmen Biriș, Diana Cerghizan, C Horga, B Bögözi and Alina Iacob
M, Vallaei N. Evaluation of “golden proportion” in individuals with esthetic smile. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2004; 16:185-192.
21. Fayyad MA, Jaman KD, Aqrabawi J. Geometric and mathematical proportions and their relations to maxillary anterior teeth. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2006;7:1-10.
22. Murthy BV, Ramani N. Evaluation of natural smile: Golden proportion, RED proportion, Golden percentage. J Conserv Dent. 2008;11:16-21.
23. Levin EI. The updated application of the golden proportion to dental aesthetics. Aesthetic
1. Bastos MF, Lima JA, Vieira PM, et al . TNF-α and IL-4 levels in generalized aggressive periodontitis subjects. Oral Dis , 2009; 15(1):82-87.
2. Delima AJ, Van Dyke TE . Origin and function of the cellular components in gingival crevice fluid. Periodontol 2000 , 2003; 31(1):55-76.
3. Erdemir EO, Baran I, Nalcaci R, Apan T . IL-6 and IL-8 levels in GCF of the teeth supporting fixed partial denture. Oral Dis , 2010; 16(1):83-88.
4. Isik F, Sayinsu K, Arun T, Ünlüçerçi Y . Bone marker levels in gingival crevicular fluid
. Quintess Dent Technol 2012; 35:187-201.
5. Feraru M, Bichacho N, Muzella V. Individualizing a smile makeover. Current strategies for predictable results. J Cosmet Dent, 2016: 32:109-119.
6. Hallawell P. Visagismo: Harmoniae Estética. SãoPaulo: Senac, 2003.
7. Wolfrat S, Menzel H, Kern M. Inability to relate tooth form to face shapes and gender. J Oral Sci, 2004; 112:471-476.
8. Iliev G, Pavlova J, Filtchev D, Rangelov S, Kocheva B, Dimova M, Nasif-Macci S, Filchev A. Types of dominance in frontal teeth in
Mouth with teeth and oral tissues play an important role in human lives. Compartmentalisation of oral health has been replaced by the belief that it is an integral part of general health and has an influence quality of life. To maintain and improve oral health, it is essential to carry out hygiene measures and perform dental check-ups regularly. Retention of functional, aesthetic and natural dentition of not less than 20 teeth throughout life is World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) goal, actually a milestone on the road to retention of all
Amadon, D. & Brown, L. 1968. Eagles, Hawks and Falcons of the World. – Hamlyn Publishing Group Ltd. Hamlyn House, 18 Feltham, Middlesex, Great Britain
Bromley, R. G. & Mathews, S. B. 1988. Status of the Peregrine Falcon in the Mackenzie River Valley, Northwest Territories 1969–1985. – In: Cade, T. J. & Endersson, J. H. (eds.) Populations: their Management and Recovery. – The Peregrine Fund Inc. Boise, Idaho, pp. 59–64.
Day, M. G. 1966. Identification of hair teeth remains in the gut and faeces of stoats and weasels. – Journal of