Dominika P. Ciurko, Wojciech Łaba, Michał Piegza, Piotr Juszczyk, Anna Choińska-Pulit and Justyna Sobolczyk-Bednarek
(1), 9. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13568-018-0538-y .
24. Eslahi, N., Dadashian, F. & Nejad, N.H. (2013). An investigation on keratin extraction from wool and feather waste by enzymatic hydrolysis. Prep. Biochem. Biotech. 43(7), 624–648. https://doi.org/10.1080/10826068.2013.763826 .
25. Paul, T., Das, A., Mandal, A., Halder, S.K., Dasmohapatra, P.K., Pati, B.R. & Mondal, K.C. (2014). Valorization of chicken feather waste for concomitant production of keratinase, oligopeptides and essential amino acids under submerged fermentation by Paenibacillus
1. Schnurch, M., Waldner, Hilber, K. & Mihovilovic, M. D. (2011). Synthesis of 5-arylated N -arylthiazole-2-amines as potential skeletal muscle cell differentiation promoters. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett ., 21(7), 2149–2154. doi.org/10.1016/j.bmcl.2011.01.123.
2. Yadav, P.S., Devprakash & SenthilKumar, G.P. (2011). Benzothiazole: different methods of synthesis and diverse biological activities. Int. Pharm. Sci. Drug Res ., 3, 1–7.
3. Zaki, I., Abdelhameid, M.K., El-Deen, I.M., Wahab, A.H. A.A., Ashmawy, A.M. & Mohamed, K.O. (2018
Moubarek Mébarki, Kadda Hachem and Meriem Kaid Harche
(1), 41–49. DOI: 10.1023/A:1026517920852.
43. Yargıç, A. Ş., Yarbay Şahin, R. Z., Özbay, N., & Önal, E. (2015). Assessment of toxic copper(II) biosorption from aqueous solution by chemically-treated tomato waste (Solanum lycopersicum). J. Clean. Prod. 88, 152–159. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.05.087.
44. Vafakhah, S., Bahrololoom, M. & Saeedikhani, M. (2016). Adsorption kinetics of cupric ions on mixture of modified corn stalk and modified tomato waste. J. Water Res. Prot. 8(13), 1238–1250. DOI: 10.4236/jwarp.2016.813095.
45. Reddad, Z., Gerente, C
Impact of composts with the participation of municipal sewage sludge on the content of the total forms of copper, manganese and zinc in soil
Pot experiment was conducted in the hall of vegetation at University of Agriculture in Szczecin over the years 2001 - 2003 on the soil of IVa complex of agriculture usefulness (very good rye) numbered among loamy sand as regards to the granulometric composition. The composts used in the experiment were after 8 months of decomposition. There was more nitrogen and phosphorus in the composts in comparison with potassium. In the pattern of the research the doses of composts, corresponding with 100, 200 and 300 kg N·ha-1, i.e. 0.63; 0.99 and 0.126 g N pot were used. The experiment was conducted in four repetitions. In 2001 spring rape Licomos variety was the test plant, in 2002 it was the spring triticale Wanad variety and in 2003 oats Polar variety. In the second and third year of the research of the soil there was 0.475 g N, 0.137 g P and 0.315 g K applied into every pot. It corresponded with the doses of 150 kg N·ha-1, 43.6 P·ha-1 and 100 kg K·ha-1. Mineral fertilizers were used in the form of urea, double superphosphate, 60% potassium salt.
The obtained results of the research indicate that the content of the total forms of copper, manganese and zinc in the composts, with the participation of sewage sludge fulfilled the norms concerning the organic fertilizers.
Over the years, since the time of an application into the soil the composts with the participation of municipal sewage sludge, the content of the total forms of copper, manganese and zinc has decreased. It was caused by the uptake of these micronutrients by plants.
Nazimek D., Ryczkowski J. Conversion of n-butane over Pt-Me/Al 2 O 3 catalysts, Stud. Surf. Sci. and Catal. , 119 (1998) 623.
Yao H. C., Japar S., Schelef M. Surface interactions in the system Rh/Al 2 O 3 , J. Catal. , 50 (1976) 407.
Yao H. C., Schelef M. J. Catal. , 43 (1976) 393.
Kobyliński T., Taylor K. J. Catal. , 43 (1974) 3764.
Borodziński A., Bonarowska M. Relation between crystallite size and dispersion on supported metal catalysts, Lamgmuir , 13 (1997
1. Suegama, P. H., Espallargas, N., Guilemany, J. M., et al. Electrochemical and Structural Characterization of Heat- Treated Cr3C2-NiCr Coatings. Journal of The Electrochemical Society 2006 , 153 (10), B434-B445.
2. Guilemany, J.M., Espallargas, N., Suegama, P. H. Comparative study of Cr3C2-NiCr coatings obtained by HVOF and hard chromium coatings. Corrosion Science 2006 , 48 (10), 2998-3013.
3. Ji, G.-C., Li C.-J., Wang, Y.-Y. Microstructural characterization and abrasive wear
4. Landolt D., Marlot A. Microstructure and composition of pulse-plated metals and alloys. Surf. Coat. Technol. , 2003 , 169, 8-13.
5. Kraus V. Povrchy a jejich úpravy, 1 st ed.; Západočeská univerzita: Plzeň, 2000 .
6. Halama M. et al. Korózny monitoring aktívneho/pasívneho stavu Zn povlakov. Koroze a ochrana materiálu , 2012 , 56 (2), 43-46.
7. Naing N.A., Xingbo L. High temperature electrochemical sensor for in situ monitoring of hot corrosion. Corros. Sci., 2012 , 65 , 1-4.
8. Watson S. A
Hendershot R. J., Rogers W. B., Snively Ch. M., Ogunnaike B. A., Lauterbach J. Catal. Today , 2004, 98, 375 - 385.
He Y, Bao Y. D. Renewable Energy , 2005, 30, 805 - 813.
van Ginkel S., Sung S., Lay J. -J. Environ. Sci. Technol. , 2001, 35, 4726 - 4730.
Cole D. C., Pagano N., Kelly M. F., Ellingboe J. J. Comb. Chem. , 2004, 6, 78 - 82.
Gooding O. W., Vo L., Bhattacharyya S., Labadie J. J. Comb. Chem. , 2002, 4, 576