andpovertyreduction: East Asia versus Latin America, ʻReview of World Economicsʼ, no. 146 (4).
Hung T.T. (1999), Impact of ForeignDirectInvestment on PovertyReduction in Vietnam, IDS Program, GRIPS.
Israel A.O. (2014), Impact of foreigndirectinvestment on povertyreduction in Nigeria, ʻJournal of Economics and Sustainable Developmentʼ, no. 5(20).
Jalilian H. and Weiss J. (2002), Foreigndirectinvestmentandpoverty in the ASEAN region, ʻASEAN Economic Bulletinʼ, no. 19(3).
Kemeny T. (2010), Does
Aaron, C., 1999. The contribution of FDI to poverty alleviation . Paper presented at the FIAS conference in Singapore. https://goo.gl/G5gDU7 .
Arabyat, Y. A., 2017. The Impact of ForeignDirectInvestment on PovertyReduction in the Developing Countries. International Finance and Banking, 4 (2), 92-111. http://dx.doi.org/10.5296/ifb.v4i2.11987
Baltagi, B. H., 2005. Econometric Analysis of Panel Data (3rd ed. ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Blomström, M., Kokko, A., and Globerman, S., 2001. The determinants of host
Millennium Development Goals. [Online]Available at: https://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/mdg.htm [Accessed 15 May 2015].
10. Mahembe, E., 2014. Foreigndirectinvestment inflows and economic growth in SADC countries: a panel data approach, Pretoria: Masters Dissertation, University of South Africa.
11. Milanovic, B., 1995. Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies, Washington DC: World Bank; Policy Research Working Paper Number 1530.
12. Perkins, D. H., Radelet, S., Lindauer, D. L. & Block, S. A., 2013. Economics of development
”, in A. Harrison (Ed.), Globalization andPoverty . University of Chicago Press for NBER.
Feenstra, R. and G. Hanson (1997), “ForeignDirectInvestmentand Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico’s Maquila-doras”, Journal of International Economics , 42 (3): 371–393.
Fields, G. S. (1989), “Changes in Povertyand Inequality in Developing Countries”, World Bank Research Observer , World Bank Group, 4(2): 167-85
Fosu, A. (2010), “Growth, Inequality andPovertyReduction in Developing Countries: Recent Global Evidence”, Background Paper for Global
and Corporate Social Responsibility , Harvard Business Review, HBR.ORG, December 2006
Scharpf, F. W. (2002), The European Social Model: Coping with the Challenges of Diversity , ‘Journal of Common Market Studies’, No. 40
UNCTAD 1994, World Investment Report. Transnational Corporations, Employment and the Workplace, New York and Geneva
UNCTAD 1999, World Investment Report. ForeignDirectInvestmentand the Challenge of Development, New York and Geneva
UNCTAD (2001), Social Responsibility, UNCTAD
Nsouli, S.M. (ed.) (2004). The New Partnership for Africa’s Development. Macroeconomics, institutions andpoverty. IMF.
Pigato, M. (2001). The foreigndirectinvestment environment in Africa. Africa Region Working Paper Series No. 15, April.
Porter, M.E. (2001). Porter o konkurencji. Warszawa: PWE.
Prasad, A. (ed.) (2003). Postcolonial theory and organizational analysis Palgrave. New York: Macmillan.
Ramachandran, V., Gelb, A. and Eifert, B. (2009). Africa’s private sector. What’s wrong with the business
, S. (1991). Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations. Review of Economic Studies, 58 , 277-297.
8. Arellano, M., and Bover, O. (1995). Another Look at Instrumental Variables Estimation of Error Components Models. Journal of Econometrics, 68 , 29-51.
9. Arrow, K.J. (1962). “The Ecoomic Implications of Learning by Doing,” Review of Economic Studies. 29: 155-173.
10. Balasubramanyam, V.N., Salisu, M. and Sapsford, D. (1996), “Foreigndirectinvestmentand growth in EP and IS
). The Personal and the Factor Distributions of Income in a Cross-Section of Countries, Journal of Development Studies , Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 812-829. 1–32. DOI: 10.1080/00220380701384406
DECREUSE, B., and MAAREK, P. (2007). ForeignDirectInvestmentand the Labor Share in Developing Countries. Retrieved ( http://www.nottinghamlearning.com/gep/documents/conferences/2008/postgradconf2008/maarek-2008pgrconf.pdf ).
DIWAN, I. (2001). Debt as Sweat : Labor, Financial Crises, and the Globalization of Capital. The World Bank
). “ForeignDirectInvestment into Transition Economies: Are the Balkans Different?”, LSE “Europe in Question” Discussion Paper Series No 64/2013
15. Fabris, N. & Galić, J. (2015). “Essay on Saving and Consumption”. Podgorica: Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol 4, No 3, pp. 123-136.
16. Frankel, J. A. & Saravelos, G. (2010). “Are Leading Indicators of Financial Crises Useful for Assessing Country Vulnerability? Evidence From the 2008-09 Global Crisis”. National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper No 16047.
17. Gujarati, D. N. (2004
Kolawole, B.O. & Odubunmi, S.A. (2015). Government capital expenditure, foreigndirectinvestmentand economic growth relationship in Nigeria, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6 (4S3), 444-453. Doi:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4s3p444
Kolawole, B.O., Omobitan, O.A. & Yaqub, J.O. (2015). Poverty, inequality and rising growth in Nigeria: Further empirical evidence. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 7(2), 51-62. doi.org/10.5539/ijef.v7n2p
Kormendi, R. & Meguire, P. (1985). “Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence”. Journal