Culture. (R. Nice, Trans.) London: Sage Publications.
5. Bray, N.J.; Harris, M.S. and Major, C. (2007). New verse of the same old chorus?: looking holistically at distanceeducation research. In Research in Higher Education, 48(7), (pp. 889-908).
6. Brine, J. and Waller, R. (2004). Working-class women on an access course: Risk, opportunity and (re) constructing identities. In Gender & Education, 16(1), (pp. 97-113).
7. Brown, M.; Hughes, H.; Keppell, M.; Hard, N. and Smith, L. (2013). In their own words: Student stories of seeking learning support
Olaf Zawacki-Richter, Yasar Kondakci, Svenja Bedenlier, Uthman Alturki, Ahmed Aldraiweesh and Diana Püplichhuysen
1. Altbach, P. G., Reisberg, L., & Rumbley, L. E. (2009). Trends in global higher education: Tracking an academic revolution. A report prepared for the UNESCO 2009 World Conference on Higher Education. Retrieved March 15, 2015 from http://www.uis.unesco.org/Library/Documents/trends-global-higher-education-2009-world-conference-en.pdf
2. Alturki, U. (2014). The development of online distanceeducation in Saudi Arabia. eLearn Magazine, Retrieved July 14, 2015 from http://elearnmag.acm.org/archive.cfm?aid=2673861
3. Berberoglu, B
Daina Vasilevska, Baiba Rivza, Vilija Alekneviciene and Agnieszka Parlińska
Bates, A. W. (2005). Technology, e-learning and distanceeducation (2nd ed.). New York: RoutledgeFalmer.
Bekele, T. A. (2010). Motivation and satisfaction in internet-supported learning environments: A review. Educational Technology & Society, 13(2), 116-127.
Clark, R. (2002). Six principles of effective e-Learning: What works and why. The e-Learning Developer’s Journal, 1-10.
Brophy, J. (2010). Motivating students to learn (3rd ed.). New York: Routledge.
1. Aktaruzzaman, M. (2014). Community perception towards integrating vocational elements in open and distance learning in Bangladesh. Peer reviewed paper presented at the Australian Association for Research in Education Conference, Brisbane 2014. Published in conference proceedings.
2. Anderson, A. (2010). Learning e-Learning: The restructuring of student’s beliefs and assumptions about learning. International Journal of E-Learning, 9(4), 435-461.
3. Archer, E., Chetty, Y., & Prinsloo, P. (2014
Aras Bozkurt, Evrim Genc Kumtepe, Alper Tolga Kumtepe, İrem Erdem Aydın, Müjgan Bozkaya and Cengiz Hakan Aydın
1. Anderson, T. (2008). Towards a Theory of Online Learning. In T. Anderson (ed.), The Theory and Practice of Online Learning, (pp. 45-74). Athabasca University Press.
2. Anderson, T. and Zawacki-Richter, O. (2014). Conclusion: Towards a Research Agenda. In O. Zawacki-Richter & T. Anderson (eds.), Online distanceeducation: Towards a research agenda. Edmonton, Canada: AU Press.
3. Bozkurt, A.; Akgun-Ozbek, E.; Onrat-Yilmazel, S.; Erdogdu, E.; Ucar, H.; Guler, E.; Sezgin, S.; Karadeniz, A.; Sen-Ersoy, N.; Goksel-Canbek, N.; Dincer
1. Akcaoglu, M., & Lee, E. (2016). Increasing Social Presence in Online Learning through Small Group Discussions. International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 17(3), 1-17.
2. Al-Harthi, A. (2010). Learner Self-Regulation in DistanceEducation: A Cross Cultural Study. The American Journal of DistanceEducation, 24(3), 135-150. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08923647.2010.498232
3. Anastasiadis, P. (2004). Open and Distance Learning Education - Main Principles Rethymno
Sakchai Petsuwan, Paitoon Pimdee and Phadungchai Pupat
Pimdee, Phadungchai Pupat (2019). Distance Learning of Pibulsongkram Rajabhat University Network Schools Internship Perceived by Teaching Internship Students. International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management, 27, n.a.
Sakchai Phucharoen, (2017), Background and Thai Education Management System. [Online]. Available : http://www.kruinter.com/file/87420140903200128-[kruinter.com].pdf (January 20, 2019)
The Information Technology Foundation under the Initiative of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, (2011), eDLTV : e
.), Emerging perspectives on learning, teaching, and technology.
Fullan, M. (1993). Change forces: probing the depth of educational reform. London: Falmer Press.
Gabriel, M. A. (2004). Learning together: exploring group interactions online. Journal of DistanceEducation, 19(1).
Gagnon, G. W., & Collay, M. (2006). Constructivist learning design: key questions for teaching to standards. California Corwin Press - a SAGE publication company.
Grace, A., & Butler, T. (2005). Learning management systems: a new beginning in the management of learning and
1. Adams, A. and Pike, A. (2008). Security issues within prison and health ODL programmers. Retrieved 10th April, 2012, from the website: http://wikieducator.org/images/a/ab/PID_461.pdf
2. Almaliotou-Kalabaliki, G. (2011). How a 30-year-old inmate studies from within prison. Republication from Ethnos.
3. Bateman, J. (2010). Virtual Campus (Project). In Workshop A5: e-Learning platforms and Distance learning. Budapest: European Conference on Prison Education. Retrieved 16th February, 2015, from the website: http://ec.europa.eu/education