Liviu Marsavina, Lucian Rusu, Dan Andrei Șerban, Radu Marcel Negru and Anghel Cernescu
numerical study of the effects of porosity on fatigue crack initiation of HPDC magnesium AM60B alloy, J Alloy Compd, Vol. 470, pp. 202-13 (2008).
5. Horstemeyer MF, Yang N, Gall K, McDowell D, Fan J, Gullet PM. High cycle fatigue mechanisms in a cast AM60B magnesiumalloy, Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct, Vol. 25, pp. 45-56, (2002).
6. Ding, H.-L., Zhang, Y.-W., Kamado, S., Effect of finish-rolling conditions on mechanical properties and texture characteristics of AM50 alloy sheet, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, Vol. 24, pp. 2761
Wight Category made from EN AC 47100 Alloy - 2014. In: International Journal of Cast Metals Research, Vol. 27, no. 5, p. 267-274.
Klouda, P., Moni, v., Blata, J., Donát, L., Helebrant, F. (2017). Degradation of the state of a ball track at the ZP 6600. In: Management Systems in Production Engineering, Vol. 25, issue 1,10, p. 68-75.
Lo, J; Shen, G; Santos, R. (2004). Preform Cracking in Squeeze CastMagnesium Based Composites - Effects of Tooling Temperature. In: International Journal of Cast Metals Research, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 213
During Rolling , Transaction of Nonfferrous Metals Society of China, 18(1), 170-174, DOI: 10.1016/S1003-6326(10)60196-3.
L i , J., L iu , J., C ui , Z. 2015. Microstructures and mechanical properties of AZ61 magnesiumalloy after isothermal multidirectional forging with increasing strain rate , Materials Science and Engineering: A, 643, 32-36, DOI: 10.1016/j.msea.2015.07.028.
M urugan , G., R aghukandan , K., P illai , U.T.S., P ai , B.C., M ahadevand , K. 2009. High cyclic fatigue characteristics of gravity cast AZ91 magnesiumalloy subjected to
aluminum alloy A356 solidification cast in cylindrical permanent molds, Revista Matéria, v. 13, n. 2, pp. 294 – 303, 2008
 Konopka Z., Łągiewka M., Zyska A.: Evaluation of the heat transfer coefficient at the metal-mould interface during flow, Archives of Foundry Engineering, Volume 7, Issue 4/2007, 101-104
 Ulkarni S.N. K., Adhakrishna D.K. R: Effect of casting/mould interfacial heat transfer during solidification of aluminium alloyscast in CO 2 -sand mould, Materials Science-Poland, 29(2), 2011, pp. 135-142
 Jabbari M., Fardi Ilkhchy A
1. Babak A., Barsoum M.W. (2016). Energy damping in magnesiumalloy composites reinforced with TiC or Ti2AlC particles, Materials Science & Engineering , A 653, 53–62.
2. Babak A., Casi E.N., Barsoum M.W. (2014), Fabrication and mechanical properties of pressureless melt infiltrated magnesiumalloy composites reinforced with TiC and Ti 2 AlC particles, Materials Science and Engineering , 618, 511–522.
3. Baskaran S., Anandakrishnan V, Muthukannan Duraisel Vam, Keerthivasan N . (2015) Study on dry sliding friction behaviour of
Edyta Andrysewicz, Joanna Mystkowska, Jan Ryszard Dąbrowski, Ewa Och, Katarzyna Skolimowska and Marcin Klekotka
magnesiumalloy in the presence of sulfate-reducing bacteria, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 473, 550-556.
24. Manivasagam G., Dhinasekaran D., Rajmanickam A. (2010), Biomedical implants: corrosion and its prevention - a review, Recent Patents on Corrosion Science, 2, 40-54.
25. Marciniak J., Paszenda Z. (2005), Biotolerance of metallic biomaterials, Spondyloimplantologia advanced spine treatment system DERO, Wyd. Polska Grupa DERO, Zielona Gora, 133-142.
26. Mareci D., Romas M., Cailean A., Sutiman D. (2011
Kamil Borko, F. Pastorek, Jacková M. Neslušan, S. Fintová and B. Hadzima
6. Xizhang, Ch.; Yuming, H.; Yucheng, L. Microstructure and properties of 700 MPa grade HSLA steel during high temperature deformation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2015, 631, 225-231.
7. Neslušan, M.; Mičieta, B.; Mičietová, A.; Čiliková, M.; Mrkvica, I. Detection of tool breakage during hard turning through acoustic emission at low removal rates. Measurement 2015, 70, 1-13.
8. Mhaede, M.; Pastorek, F.; Hadzima, B. Influence of shot peening on corrosion properties of biocompatible magnesiumalloy AZ31 coated by dicalcium
dissimilar AZ31B magnesiumalloy and SS400 mild steel by hybrid gas tungsten arc friction stir welding’, Met. Mater. Int., 19 (2013) 1251-1257.
22. Shi L., Wu C.S., Liu X.C.: Modeling the effects of ultrasonic vibration on friction stir welding. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 222 (2015) 91-102.
23. Wais M. H., Salman J. M., Al-Roubaiy, A. O.: Effect Of friction stir processing on mechanical properties and microstructure of the cast pure aluminum. International J. of Scientific & Technology Research 2 (2013) 154
objects, it can be concluded that there were already workshops in the early Middle Ages, where casting techniques were used for the production of body and clothes adornments. Many artefacts were found (both imported and made locally), cast from bronze, copper, tin, lead, silver and gold. The historical artefacts found at the Main Market Square are linked to a broad spectrum of activities, amongst which the ones connected with using metals and alloys for the production of ornaments and everyday objects seem to be especially important. The group of found objects includes