Eva Nedeliaková, Vladimíra Štefancová and Michal Petr Hranický
Bedi, K., 2006. Quality Management . Oxford University Press, India.
Brue, G., 2005. Six Sigma for Managers – 24 Lessons to Understand and Apply Six Sigma Principles in Any Organization , McGraw-Hill, USA.
Čamaj, J., Danis, J., Dolinayová, A., 2016. The Management of Elimination TrainDelays and Socio-Economic Impacts in Slovak Conditions , International Conference on Engineering Science and Management, Zhengzhou, China, 183-186.
Dedík, M., Gašparík, J., Záhumenská, Z., 2017. Quality Assessment in the Logistics of Rail
Radosław Gleba, Sławomir Grulkowski and Jerzy Zariczny
The article points to methods of analyzing railway traffic conditions based on two parameters: capacity and delay of trains. The impact of the differentiated railway type structure on the capacity of the railway line was presented. Particular attention has been paid to the assessment of commonly used simplifications in analyzes.
., 2013. A fuzzy Petri net model to estimate traindelays. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 33, pp.144-157.
 Marković, N., Milinković, S., Tikhonov, K.S. and Schonfeld, P., 2015. Analyzing passenger train arrival delays with support vector regression. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 56, pp.251-262.
The evaluation of team work schedules in complex rail transport conditions is related to the robustness of individual solutions. In rail systems there are many aims that are important for users. One of the most important aims is to find a feasible solution. It is characterized by the non-conflicting schedule with another train, minimizing the travel time of the trainset and taking into account the priority of train. The problem of responding to delays in terms of reorganisation of work, prevention of delay propagation and real-time schedule changes is important. Schedules are built in a way that ensures the best use of work time. This has a negative impact on critical situations. The study analysed the changes of the conductor’s team to another train depending on the buffer time provided in work plan, real time needed for change and train delays.
. Rev. 7: 32. DOI 10.1007/s12544-015-0181-5.
10. Kersten, W. and Blecker T. (2006) Managing Risks in Supply Chains. How to Build Reliable Collaboration in Logistics . Berlin: Erich Schmidt Verlag.
11. Krüger, N. and Vierth, I. (2015) Precautionary and operational costs of freight traindelays: a case study of a Swedish grocery company, Eur. Transp. Res. Rev. 7: 6 DOI 10.1007/s12544-015-0155-7.
12. Lukinskiy, V.S., Lukinskiy, V.V. and Churilov, R. (2014) Problems of the supply chain reliability evaluation. Transport and Telecommunication, 15
. Krüger, N.; Vierth, I. (2015) Precautionary and operational costs of freight traindelays: a case study of a Swedish grocery company, Eur. Transp. Res. Rev. 7:6 , DOI 10.1007/s12544-015-0155-7.
17. Lai, X., Chen, Z., Giri, B., Chiu, C.-H. (2014) Two-Echelon Inventory Optimization for Imperfect Production System under Quality Competition Environment. Mathematical Problems in Engineering . Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Vol. 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/326919 .
18. Lukinskiy V., Lukinskiy V. (2018) Models of Inventory Management in Multi
]. Textbook . Moscow: Transport.
13. Kasalica, S., Mandić, D. and Vukadinović, V. (2013) Locomotive Assignment Optimization Including TrainDelays. PROMET – Traffic&Transportation , 25(5), pp. 1-10. Doi:10.7307/ptt.v25i5.1402
14. Macharis, C. and Bontekoning, Y.M. (2004) Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review. European Journal of Operational Research , 153(2), pp. 400-416. Doi:10.1016/s0377-2217(03)00161-9
15. Nahapetyan, A., Ahuja, K.R, Sargut, Z.F., Andy, J., Somani K. (2007) A Simulation/Optimization Framework for
://fsi.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/webster_hangzhou_2003.pdf, DoA: 01.12.2015
Webster, D. and Muller, L., 2002: Challenges of peri-urbanization in the Lower Yangtze Region: The case of the Hangzhou-Ningbo Corridor. Working paper.
Stanford, CA: Asia-Pacific Research Center, Stanford University. http://aparc.fsi.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/Webster-Muller.pdf, DoA: 01.12.2015
Wiggenraad, P., 2001: Alighting and boarding times of passengers at Dutch railway stations. In: Papers of the TRAIL workshop traindelay at stations and network stability. Delft: TRAIL Research