Jarosław Czarnecki, Marek Brennensthul, Włodzimierz Białczyk, Weronika Ptak and Łukasz Gil
Bashford, L.L., Al-Hamed, S., Jenane, C. (1993). Effects of tire size and inflation pressure on tractive performance. ASAE Paper, 92 (1011), 343-348.
Bashford, L.L., Kocher, M.F., Tibbetts, T.S. (1999). Wide tires, narrow tires. Biological Systems Engineering: Papers and Publications, Paper 174 , 1-7.
Battiato, A., Diserens, E. (2017). Tractor traction performance simulation on differently textured soils and validation: A basic study to make traction and energy requirements accessible to the practice. Soil & Tillage Research, 166
L'ubomír Grman, Martin Hraškp, Jozef Kuchta and Jozef Buday
Controller for Standalo Power Generation, EPE 2007 Conference Alborg, Danmark, 2007.
LETTLE, J—DOLECEK, R. : EMC Increasing of PWM Rectifier in Comparison with Classical Rectifier, Radioengineering 17 No. 4 (2008), 93-100.
MICHALIK, J.—MOLNAR, J.—PEROUTKA, Z. : Single Phase Current-Source Active Rectifier for Traction: Control System Design and Practical Problems, 6th International Conference "LEKTRO 2006", Žilina, Slovakia, May 23-24, 2006.
SATO, Y.—ISHIZUKA, T.—NEZU, K.—KATAOKA, T. : A New
Girts Stana, Viesturs Brazis and Peteris Apse-Apsitis
 G. Zaleskis and V. Brazis, “The Efficiency Improving of Traction Drive Test Bench with Supercapacitor Energy Storage System,” Journal of Mathematics and System Science , vol. 2, pp. 570–575, 2012.
 Zaļeskis, G., Bražis, V., Latkovskis, L. “Estimation of Traction Drive Test Bench with Energy Storage System Operation in Regenerative Braking Mode,” Electrical, Control and Communication Engineering . vol. 1, 2012, pp. 40–45. ISSN 2255-9140. e-ISSN 2255-9159. http://dx.doi.org/10.2478/v10314-012-0007-y
 G. Stana, V. Brazis, P
surgically treated cases. Indian J Orthop 2010; 44:35-41.
8. Di Silvestre M, Bakaloudis G, Lolli F, et al. Posterior fusion only for thoracic adolescent idiopathic scoliosis of more than 80 degrees: pedicle screws versus hybrid instrumentation. Eur Spine J 2008; 7:1336-1349.
9. Hamzaoglu A, Ozturk C, Aydogan M, et al. Posterior only pedicle screw instrumentation with intraoperative halo-femoral traction in the surgical treatment of severe scoliosis (>100 degrees). Spine 2008;33:979-83.
10. Potaczek T, Jasiewicz B, Tęsiorowski
Krzysztof Pieczarka, Mateusz Kierdal, Krzysztof Lejman and Zygmunt Owsiak
Battiato, A., Diserens, E. (2013). Influence of Tyre Inflation Pressure and Wheel Load on the Traction Performance of a 65 kW MFWD Tractor on a Cohesive Soil. Journal of Agricultural Science , 5 (8), 197-214.
Białczyk, W., Cudzik, A., Czarnecki, J., Brennensthul, M., Kaus, A. (2011). Ocena sprawności trakcyjnej opony użytkowanej na różnych podłożach rolniczych. Inżynieria Rolnicza, 8 (133), 15-22.
Białczyk, W., Czarnecki, J., Cudzik, A., Brennensthul, M., Wolski, K. (2011). Ocena współpracy wybranych opon z podłożem zadarnionym
Ilia Frenkel, Igor Bolvashenkov, Lev Khvatskin and Anatoly Lisnianski
1. Bolvashenkov, I., Herzog, H.G. (2016) Use of Stochastic Models for Operational Efficiency Analysis of Multi Power Source Traction Drives, In: Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Stochastic Models in Reliability Engineering, Life Science and Operations Management , (SMRLO16), 15–18 February 2016, Beer Sheva, Israel, pp. 124–130.
2. Bolvashenkov, I., Kammermann, J., Willerich, S., Herzog, H.G. (2016) Comparative Study of Reliability and Fault Tolerance of Multi-Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors for Safety
Ilia Frenkel, Igor Bolvashenkov, Hans-Georg Herzog and Lev Khvatskin
1. Bolvashenkov, I., Herzog, H.-G. (2016) Use of Stochastic Models for Operational Efficiency Analysis of Multi Power Source Traction Drives. In: Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Stochastic Models in Reliability Engineering, Life Science and Operations Management (SMRLO’16), Ilia Frenkel and Anatoly Lisnianski (eds.), Beer Sheva, Israel, February 15-18, (2016) pp 124 - 130, IEEE CPS, 978-1-4673-9941-8/16, DOI 10.1109/SMRLO.2016.30
2. Bolvashenkov, I., Herzog, H.-G., Rubinraut, A., Romanovskiy, V
Tomáš Skrúcaný, Saša Milojević, Štefánia Semanová, Tomáš Čechovič, Tomasz Figlus and František Synák
The article deals with the problem of electric power production in terms of environmental impact, in particular the energy efficiency of its production to utilize primary sources. The efficiency of its production directly depends on the composition of primary sources and technologies used. Difference in efficiency by converting various forms of energy into electrical power and their ratio in the use directly affect the resulting efficiency, production of emissions and thus the environmental impact. Electric traction, its production, is burdened less efficient than other types of tractions used in transport, but at the final reconciliation of their consumption in vehicles, this difference decreases or delays because the vehicles themselves work with different conversion efficiency of its traction on mechanical work, vehicle driving.
The article proposes a method for determining the rational motion intensity of specific train traffic flows on railway transport corridors with account for balance of expenses on traction resources and cargo owners. A mathematical model based on stochastic optimization is developed, which allows to optimize, in the conditions of risks, the interval between trailing trains on the railway lines taking into account the limited resources of the traction rolling stock, the capacity of the stations and freight fronts at the cargo destination point. Solving this mathematical model allows to find a balance between the expenses for movement of train traffic flows from different railway lines to their terminal reference station and the expenses of a consignee, subject to the limitations of the technological logistics chain in cargo transportation. For the solution of this mathematical model, a Real-coded Genetic Algorithm (RGA) was used.