Systems, 61(1), pp. 545–561.
 Rice, D., 2016, “Solar Impulse 2 Takes off from S.F.(NEWS)(Brief Article),” USA Today, p. 04A.
 IRENA, 2017, ELECTRICITY STORAGE AND RENEWABLES: COSTS AND MARKETS TO 2030 , International Renewable Energy Agency.
 EPRI, 2002, Handbook of Energy Storage for Transmission or Distribution Applications , 1007189, Electric Power Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA.
 Bossart, S., 2014, “Topical Report on DOE Smart Grid ARRA Microgrid Projects.”
 Mataczyńska, E., 2017, Klastry Energii – Korzyści i Szanse
 Rangoni B. A contribution on electricity storage: the case of hydro-pumped storage appraisal and commissioning in Italy and Spain. Util. Policy, 23; 2012. p. 31–9.
 Popa B, Paraschivescu A. Introduction in water energy uses. Politehnica Press Publishing House, Bucharest, 2007.
 Mosonyi E. Water Power Development. Akademiai Kiado, Budapesta, 1987.
 Popa F, Popa B, Popescu C Assessment of Pumped Storage Plants in Romania. EENVIRO 2016, 26-28 October 2016, Bucharest. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia
of three unifloral honeys with emphasis on processing of honey probiotic yoghurt. Glob Vet 2009, 3, 107-112.
8. Iurlina M.O., Fritz R.: Characterization of microorganisms in Argentinian honeys from different sources. Int J Food Microbiol 2005, 105, 297-304.
9. Jimenez M., Mateo J.J., Huerta T., Mateo R.: Influence of the storage conditions on some physicochemical and mycological parameters of honey. J Sci Food Agric 1994, 64, 67-74.
10. Kačaniová M., Melich M., Kňazovická V., Haščik P., Sudzinova J., Pavličova S
Adamicki F. 2004. [Methods of onion production and storage in Poland]. Nowości Warzywnicze/Vegetable Crops News 38 : 85-93. [in Polish with English summary]
Aura K. 1963. Studies of the vegetatively propagated onions cultivated in Finland with special reference to flowering and storage. Ann. Agri. Fenn., Supl. 5 , 2: 1-70.
Brewster J.L. 1997. Environmental physiology of the onion: towards quantitative models for the effects of photoperiod, temperature and irradiance on
Ingrīda Augšpole, Tatjana Kince and Ingmārs Cinkmanis
Alasalvar, C., Al-Farsi, M., Quantick, P. C., Shahidi, F., Wiktorowicz, R. (2005). Effect of chill storage and modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) on antioxidant activity, anthocyanins, carotenoids, phenolics, and sensory quality of ready-to-eat shredded orange and purple carrots. J. Food Chem., 89 , 69–76.
Alasalvar, C., Grigor, J. M., Zhang, D., Quantick, P. C., Shahidi, F. (2002). Comparison of volatiles, phenolics, sugars, antioxidant vitamins, and sensory quality of different colored carrot varieties. J. Agric. Food Chem. , 49 (3
Dimensionless parameters used to characterize water tank stratification / Castell A., Sole C., Medrano M., Castellon C., Cabeza L. F. // EuroSun 2006: International conference, 2006 July 27 - 30, Glasgow.
Rosen M. A. The exergy of stratified thermal energy storage // Solar energy. - Nr.71 (2001), 13 p.
Morris D. R., Steward F. R., Szargut J. Exergy analysis of thermal, chemical & metallurgical processes. - Berlin: John Benjamins Publishing Co, 1988. - 400 p
] E. Gyimes, A. Véha, P. B. Szabó, Effect of short term storage for the wheat quality parameters. In: R. Chibbar & J. Dexter (eds.), Wheat science dynamics: Challenges and opportunities. Jodhpur Agrobios, (2011) 203-208.
 M. Hrušková, D. Machová, Changes of wheat properties during short term storage. Czech J. Food Sci., 20. (2002) 125-130.
 O. Miranda-Garcia, The storage of grain and aging of flour, and their effects on flour functionality. An undergraduate thesis submitted to Oregon State University, (2013) 11
Heat Storage to the Hassel by CGP Plant . A case study on economic and ecological benefits achievable with heat storage in a deregulated electricity market B.S. thesis, Stockholm: KTH. Available at http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:606462/FULLTEXT01
6. Cruickshank, C.A. (2009). Evaluation of a Stratified Multi-Tank Thermal Storage for Solar Heating Applications . PhD thesis. Canada: Queen’s University.
7. de Wit, J. (2007). Heat Storages for CHP Optimisation – Denmark . Denmark: Danish Gas Technology Centre. Available at http
Lidija Perić, Mirjana Đukić Stojčić and Siniša Bjedov
1. Roberts, J.R. (2004). Factors affecting internal quality and egg shell quality in laying hens. Journal of Poultry Science, 41 (3), 161-177.
2. Silversides, F. G. & Scott. T. A. (2001). Effect of storage and layer age on quality of eggs from two lines of hens. Poultry Science, 80, 1240-1245.
3. Johnson, A. S. & Merritt, E. S. (1955). Heritability of albumen height and specific gravity of eggs from White Leghorns and Barred Rocks and the correlations of these traits with egg production. Poultry