Tadeusz Rodziewicz, Aleksander Zaremba and Maria Wacławek
 Encyklopedia PWN - Fakty i liczby. (PWN Encyclopedia - Facts and Figures). Warszawa: Wyd Nauk PWN; 2006.
 http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/publications/reports/Solar-Generation-2010/ .
 Wacławek M, Rodziewicz T. Ogniwa słoneczne. Wpływ środowiska naturalnego na ich pracę. (Solar cells. Influence of environment on their performance). II edition. Warszawa: WNT; 2015.
 Rodziewicz T, Teneta J, Zaremba A, Wacławek M. Analysis of solarenergy resources in Southern Poland for photovoltaic applications. Ecol Chem
Quality (ICREPQ’12), Santiago de Compostela (Spain), 28th to 30th March, 2012.
4. Hua, J., Wu, Y. H., & Jin, P. F., 2008. Prospects for renewable energy for seaborne transportation-Taiwan example. Renewable energy, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 1056-1063.
5. Hussein, A. W., & Ahmed, M. W., 2014. SolarEnergy: Solution to fuel dilemma. International Journal of Research in Engineering & Technology, Vol. 2, No. 8, pp. 99-108.
6. Glykas, A., Papaioannou, G., & Perissakis, S., 2010. Application and cost-benefit analysis of solar hybrid
Adam Bujarkiewicz, Małgorzata Sztubecka and Jacek Sztubecki
1. Brito M.C., Gomes N., Santos T., Tenedorio J.A.: Photovoltaic potential in a Lisbon suburb using LiDAR data. SolarEnergy, 86, (2012), 283-288.
2. Choi Y., Rayl J., Tammineedi C., Brownson J. R. S.: PV Analyst: Coupling ArcGIS with TRNSYS to assess distributed photovoltaic potential in urban areas. SolarEnergy, 85, (2011), 2924-2939.
3. Chow A., Fung A. S., Songnian Li: GIS Modeling of Solar Neighborhood Potential at a Fine Spatiotemporal Resolution, Buildings, 4, (2014), 195
), “Conceptualizing a Sustainability Business Model”, Organization & Environment, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 103-127.
Tanţău, A.D., Regneală, H. and Coraş, E. (2013), ”Managing risks in solarenergy business” in: Proceedings of the 6th Edition of the International Conference on Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in a Globalised World, Babeş- Bolyai University, Romania, 25-28 September 2013.
Tanţău, A.D. (2014), “Strategic Issues in Managing Photovoltaic Business in the Context of the European Union. Case study-Romania”, International Journal of Economic
Hind Ennasri, Asmaa Drighil, Rahma Adhiri, Ahmed Fahli and Mohamed Moussetad
 Aybar H. S., et al. Solar Powered RO Desalination: Investigations on Pilot Project of PV Powered RO Desalination System. Applied SolarEnergy 2010:46(4):275–284. doi:10.3103/S0003701X10040080
 McCutcheon J. R., McGinnis R. L., Elimelech M. Desalination by ammonia–carbon dioxide forward osmosis: Influence of draw and feed solution concentrations on process performance. Journal of Membrane Science 2006:278(1–2):114–123. doi:10.1016/j.memsci.2005.10.048
 Adda A., Naceur W. M., Abbas M. Modeling and
Irena Mocanu, Monica Dumitrascu, Bianca Mitrica, Ines Grigorescu, Paul-Răzvan Şerban and Cristina Dumitrica
& Technology 48 -2. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/es4043726
Hernandez R., Hoffacker M., Murphy-Mariscal M., Wu G., Allen M. (2015). Solarenergy development impacts on land cover change and protected areas. Procedeeings of the National Academy of Science of the USA ,112-44. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1517656112
Holger B., Klaus J., Stefan W., (2012). Green Economy Discourses in the Run-Up to Rio 2012 . Free University of Berlin, Report 07-2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=2023052 .
Ianoș I., (2000). Sisteme teritoriale , Ed. Tehnică, București
Asim, A, & Aamir, A. (2019). Comparative analysis of high voltage gain DC-DC converter topologies for photovoltaic systems. Renewable Energy, Vol. 136 , 1147-1163.
Nagarathna, M., Nikhil, C., Usha, A., & Vinayaka, B.C. (2015). Cost effective solar inverter. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 5, Issue 6, (Part 3) , 136-140.
Petreus, D., Patarau, T., Truta, R., Orian, C., & Etz, R. (2016). Single-phase inverter for solarenergy conversion controlled with DSpace DS1104. IEEE 22nd International
integrated boiler-solarenergy saving system in Jordan, Energy Conversion and Management , vol. 51, 2010, p. 1621-1628.
12. Jaunzems, D., Veidenbergs, I. Small Scale Solar Cooling Unit in Climate Conditions of Latvia: Environmental and Economical Aspects, Scientific Journal of Riga Technical University-Environmental and Climate Technologies , vol. 4, 2010, p. 47-52.
13. Kokogiannakis, G. Support for the Integration of Simulation in the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive , PhD Thesis, Glasgow: University of Strathclyde
Weronika Dorozińska, Maciej Gawron, Paulina Stańko, Natalia Stępień, Patrycja Świstak and Han Yeon Ji
The paper discusses issues related to the development of solar energy production in Poland and selected EU countries in the years 2009-2014. The analysis of data concerning the production of solar energy in Poland and selected EU countries is presented as well as the strategic goals of the Union in respect the development of the ‘solar energy industry’. The article discusses the benefits and costs of the transformation of energy engineering and development of the production of solar energy, which is one of the most widespread and popular technologies of the production of energy from renewable resources in view of environment protection or reduction of the costs of energy consumption.
Photovoltaic systems are very efficient concerning proper utilization of solar radiation. However, the nanotechnology solution can replace the photovoltaic by the use of new production technology to lower the price of solar cells to one tenth. Sun provides nearly unlimited energy resource, but existing solar energy harvesting technologies are quite expensive and cannot compete with fossil fuels. The central part of Poland, which represents about 50 percent of the area, gives solar radiation at the level of 1000 kWh·m−2/year. Other new developments, which can help improve existing efficiency of solar systems are: diatoms utilization, artificial photosynthesis, nanoleaves and rotation solar towers.