Dimitrova, S., V. Terziev, Predlozheniya v oblasti sotsialynogo kapitala, partnerstva i seti. Razvitie sotsialynoy ekonomiki. Podderzhka sotsialynoy innovatsii, Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya „Ekonomicheskie nauki: teoreticheskiy i prakticheskiy vzglyad”, 1 oktyabrya 2014, Ufa, Rossiya, pp.37-42.
 Dimova, L. Socialworkers for their work, Bulletin No 2, May 2007, Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
 DoH, Personal Social Services Personnel of Social Services Departments
Австралії [Professional training of socialworkers at higher educational establishments of Australia]. Doctoral thesis. Тернопіль: ТНПУ ім. В. Гнатюка, 229 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. Собчак, Н. М. (2004). Зміст і форми професійної підготовки соціальних працівників у системі неперервної освіти США [Content and forms of socialworkers’ professional training in system of continuous education of the USA]. Doctoral thesis. Тернопіль: ТНПУ ім. В. Гнатюка, 181 p. (in Ukrainian).
1. Борозна, Г. (2005). Особливосп шдготовки сощальних пращвнишв у структур) сощально'У роботи Франци' [Peculiarities of Training of SocialWorkers in the Structure of Social Work of France], Практична психология та сощальна робота [Practical Psychology and Social Work], No 9, pp. 69-71 (in Ukrainian).
2. Валлиманн, И. (1993). Специфика подготовки социального педагога в Швейцарии [Specificity of a Social Teacher’s Training in Switzerland]. In : Yarkina, T.. Bocharova, V. (Eds.). Теории и принципы социальной работы
Antoinette Conca, Doaa Ebrahim, Sandra Noack, Angela Gabele, Helen Weber, Mehrnaz Prins, Anja Keller, Mariann Hari, Angela Engel, Katharina Regez, Ursula Schild, Philipp Schuetz, Beat Müller, Sebastian Haubitz, Alexander Kutz, Andreas Huber, Lukas Faessler and Petra Schäfer-Keller
access to post-acute care facility. Socialworkers have an important role to play in early discharge planning, as they inherently focus on the organizational issues related to discharge ( Cudjoe & Gyedu, 2015 ). The post-acute care discharge score (PACD day1) is a tool that was developed to predict the post-acute institutional care needs in medical inpatients, which performed adequately (AUC:0.81) ( Louis Simonet et al., 2008 ) (90% sensitivity and 62% specificity) ( Conca et al., 2015 ).
The combination and consistent application of the PACD and the self-care index
Gibelman, M. (2005). What SocialWorkers Do . Washington, DC: NASW Press.
Gregorian, C. (2005). A Career in Hospital Social Work: Do You Have What It Takes? Social Work in Health Care , 40(3), 1-14. Available at http://www.haworthpress.com/web/SWHC (Retrieved on 27/10/2015). DOI 10.1300/J010v40n03_01
Grunwald, K., & Thiersch, H. (2009). The concept of the 'lifeworld orientation' for social work and social care. Journal of Social Work Practice , 23(2), 131-146.
Harrison, K., & Harrison, R. (2009) The school socialworker’s role in the tertiary
1. Bachelorstudies.com. (2016). Professional Bachelor of Social Work, SocialWorker, Utena University of Applied Sciences. Retrieved 12.11.2016 from : http://www.bachelorstudies.com/Professional-Bachelor-of-Social-Work-Social-Worker/Lithuania/Utena-University-Of-Applied-Sciences/.
2. Masterstudies.com. (2016). European Master in Social Work with Families and Children. Retrieved 12.11.2016 from : http://www.masterstudies.com/European-Master-in-Social-Work-with-Families-and-Children/Norway/UIS/.
8. University of Kent. (2016). Social Work – BA (Hons). Retrieved 14.10.2016 from : https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/250/social-work .
9. Universidad Pontificia De Salamanca. (2016). Catálogo de Másteres Universitarios [The University’s Master Programmes Catalogue]. Retrieved 14.10.2016 from : http://www0.usal.es/webusal/en/usal_masteres_repositorio .
10. Довідник ВНЗ. (2016). Соціальний працівник. Загальна характеристика професії [SocialWorker. General Characteristics of Profession]. Retrieved 12.08.2016 from : http
Virbalienė Akvilė, Žebrauskaitė Aurelija and Žydžiūnaitė Vilma
The article represents the theoretical or conceptual description of the phenomenon of charisma, which is related to social work as professional activity and is focused in social worker, who is the leader in his / her professional activity. So why it is accentuated that personal charisma of a social worker is a constellation of complex social and emotional skills that allows charismatic individuals to influence others at deep emotional levels, communicate effectively with them, and build strong interpersonal relationships. Authors of the article discuss the possible answers to the following research question: How to recognize, accept and (self)develop personal charisma in social work? In the article the interdisciplinary pont of view is provided and amotional and social skills are discussed in relation to social worker‘s charisma.
Authors conclude that Some of charisma-related skills are born innate, others are perfected over time, but the most important is proper application of skills. Charisma of a social worker is related to emotional intelligence, which consists of self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills. Different social work situations require differently developed skills, which msut be developed through long life education, in which the self-managed learning through interactions and within the professional environment must be the priority.
. (2011). Alcoholism, brief intervention and the institutional context: A focusgroup study with French and Finnish general practitioners. Critical Public Health . do i:10.1080/09581596.2011.637901
Egerer, M., Hellman, M., & Sulkunen, P. (2012). Autonomy and protection in the welfare state: Finnish socialworkers’ views on alcohol problems. In M. Hellman, G. Roos & J. von Wright (Eds.), A welfare policy patchwork: Negotiating the public good in times of transition . Helsinki: NVC.
Ehrenberg, A. (2004). Das erschöpfte Selbst. Depression
In this article are presented situations in which the feeling of dignity of a person is lost or decreases and cannot be restored without professional intervention. This loss is one of the reasons of social exclusion in communities. A person with social issues has no abilities to emphasize her/his own uniqueness and authenticity, s/he stops to progress physically, intellectually and spiritually. In this way these persons enter the field of social worker’s help. In this field of help, one of the main factors in the restoration of human dignity is the social worker her/himself: her/his personality can have a huge influence on his client. The main research question in this study is the following: How should a social worker construct the helping process to help the client to restore her/his human dignity? Research object was the social worker’s help in the process of the restoration of human dignity. Research aim was to reveal the elements of the social worker’s support process that help to restore human dignity. Analysis of the reseach-based conceptual literature was the core method to explore and reveal the answers to research questions. The findings of the analysis highlighted that in situations, when people loose their feeling of dignity within social exclusion then they experience the self-deprecating. In the process of social help a main role is played by social worker’s professional communication with the client: the social worker stimulates the maintenance and restoration of client’s dignity by applying the principle of acting together. This principle is based on moral values, reciprocal responsibility, mutual respect, sincerity, confidentiality and empathy. These components create a trustful environment where, by sustaining client’s free choice and a right of decision, the possibility to achieve client’s openness emerges.