Adriana Modroiu, Gabriel Hancu, Robert Alexandru Vlad, Ștefana Stăcescu, Ruxandra Soare and Hajnal Kelemen
1. Alnajjar A.O.: Validation of a capillary electrophoresis method for the simultaneousdetermination of amlodipine besylate and valsartan in pharmaceuticals and human plasma. J. AOAC Int., 94, 498, 2011.
2. Chabukswar A.R. et al.: Simultaneous HPTLC estimation of telmisartan and amlodipine besylate in tablet dosage form. Arch. Appl. Sci. Res., 2, 94, 2010.
3. Chrysant S.G.: Using fixed-dose combination therapies to achieve blood pressure goals. Clin. Drug Investig., 28, 713, 2008.
Silvia Imre, Klára Kacsó and Daniela-Lucia Muntean
in Korea. Clin Ther. 2009;31(10):2189-2203.
4. Dinç E, Baleanu D. Chemometric simultaneousdetermination of AT and AML in tablets by PCR and PLS calibrations. Rev Chim-Bucharest. 2009;60(2):127-131.
5. Demirbilek MP, Dinç E, Baleanu D. Spectrophotometric simultaneousdetermination of AT-amlodipin and telmisartan-hidrochlorothiazide mixtures by bivariate and multivariate calibrations. Rev Chim. 2010;61(6):532-540.
6. Dinç E, Baleanu D. Fractional wavelet transform for the quantitative spectral resolution of the
Nouruddin Ali, Maha Hegazy, Mohamed Abdelkawy and Eglal Abdelaleem
United States Pharmacopeia 30, National Formulary 25 , USP Convention, Rockville (MD) 2007.
N. Pouli, A. Antoniadou-Vyzas and G. Foscolos, Methocarbamol degradation in aqueous solution, J. Pharm. Sci. 83 (1994) 499-501; DOI: 10.1002/jps.2600830411.
G. Subramanian, M. Vasudevan, S. Ravisankar and B. Suresh, Validation of a RP-LC method for simultaneousdetermination of paracetamol, methocarbamol and diclofenac potassium in tablets, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 67 (2005
Amer M. Alanazi, Ali S. Abdelhameed, Nasr Y. Khalil, Azmat A. Khan and Ibrahim A. Darwish
through ternary complex formation with eosin and lead (II), J. Fluoresc. 20 (2010) 275-281; DOI: 10.1007/ s10895-009-0551-2.
13. B. Rezaei and S. Damiri, Multiwalled carbon nanotubes modified electrode as a sensor for adsorptive stripping voltammetric determination of hydrochlorothiazide, Sensors J. IEEE 8 (2008) 1523-1529; DOI: 10.1109/jsen.2008.923585.
14. G. Carlucci, G. Palumbo, P. Mazzeo and M. Giovanna Quaglia, Simultaneousdetermination of losartan and hydrochlorothiazide in tablets by high-performance liquid chromatography, J
Amir Ali, Muhammad Makshoof Athar, Mahmood Ahmed, Kashif Nadeem, Ghulam Murtaza, Umar Farooq and Muhammad Salman
1. C. Celma, J. Allue, J. Prunonosa, C. Peraire and R. Obach, Simultaneousdetermination of paracetamol and chlorpheniramine in human plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr. A 870 (2000) 77–86; https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(99)01252-2
2. S. Vidović, B. Stojanović, J. Veljković, L. Pražić-Arsić, G. Roglić and D. Manojlović, Simultaneousdetermination of some water-soluble vitamins and preservatives in multivitamin syrup by validated stability-indicating high-performance liquid chromatography method, J
Monika Johansson, Jana Tomankova, Shengjie Li and Galia Zamaratskaia
metabolism - Basic concepts and methods of assessment. Cell Mol Neurobiol 19: 309-323.
Jurica J, Kyr M, McCaskey Hadasova E, Tomandl J. (2009). Evaluation of the activity of P450 enzymes in rats: use of the single marker or combined drug administration. Neuroendocrinol Lett 30 (Suppl 1): 92-95.
Lahoz A, Donato MT, Montero S, Castell JV, Gómez-Lechón MJ. (2008). A new in vitro approach for the simultaneousdetermination of phase I and phase II enzymatic activities of human hepatocyte preparations. Rapid Commun . Mass Spectrom 22: 240
Eleonora Mircia, Gabriel Hancu, Aura Rusu, Adriana Cazacu, Teodora Balaci and Ruxandra Soare
Objective: In this study we report the development of a simple, rapid and efficient capillary electrophoresis method for the simultaneous determination of atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin and simvastin.
Methods: Capillary zone electrophoresis proved to be efficient for the simultaneous separation of atorvastatin and fluvastatin, but could not resolve the determination of lovastatin and simvastatin. The simultaneous separation of all four statins was achieved by applying a micellar electrokinetic chromatographic method, after transforming lovastatin and simvastatin in β-hydroxyl acid forms through alkaline hydrolysis. The optimum electrophoretic conditions and analytical parameters were investigated and the analytical performances of the method were verified with regard to linearity, precision, accuracy, LOD and LOQ.
Results: The optimum electrophoretic separation conditions were: 25 mM sodium tetraborate with 25 mM sodium dodecyl sulphate buffer electrolyte at pH 9.5, applied voltage + 25 kV, separation temperature 25 °C, injection pressure/time 50 mbar/1 minutes, UV detection at 230 nm. Using the optimized electrophoretic conditions we succeeded in the simultaneous determination of the four statins in approximately 3 minutes, the order of migration being: atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin. The proposed method has been applied to the determination of the analytes in pharmaceutical tablets formulations.
Conclusions: The capillary electrophoretic method developed in the present work proved to be suitable for the routine analysis of statins and can be adopted as quality control protocol in pharmaceutical analysis.
Soad S. Abd El-Hay, Hisham Hashem and Ayman A. Gouda
15. K. Mohammadpour, M. R. Sohrabi and A. Jourabchi, Continuous wavelet and derivative transform applied to the overlapping spectra for the quantitative spectrophotometric multi-resolution of triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide in triamterene-H tablets, Talanta 81 (2010) 1821–1825; DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2010.03.040.
16. M. Stolarczyk, A. Apola, J. Krzek and K. Lech, Simultaneousdetermination of triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide in tablets using derivative spectrophotometry, Acta Pol. Pharm. 65 (2008) 283–287.
17. A. Jończyk
Marta Piątkowska, Piotr Jedziniak, Małgorzata Olejnik, Konrad Pietruk, Jan Żmudzki and Andrzej Posyniak
1. Center for Food Safety, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China: http://www.cfs.gov.hk Accessed on 2017.02.13.
2. Chen D., Li X., Tao Y., Pan Y., Wu Q., Liu Z., Peng D., Wang X., Huang L., Wang Y., Yuan Z.: Development of a liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry with ultrasoundassisted extraction method for the simultaneousdetermination of Sudan dyes and their metabolites in the edible tissues and eggs of food producing animals. J Chromatogr B 2013
Mohamed M. Hefnawy, Mostafa S. Mohamed, Mohammed A. Abounassif, Amer M. Alanazi and Gamal A. E. Mostafa
8. D. Mulvana, M. Jemal and S. C. Pulver, Quantitative determination of pravastatin and its biotransformation products in human serum by turbo ion spray LC/MS/MS, J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 23 (2000) 851-866, DOI: 10.1016/S0731-7085(00)00372-1.
9. K. Kawabata, N. Matsushima and K. Sasahara, An automated method for the simultaneousdetermination of pravastatin and its main metabolite in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry, Biomed. Chromatogr. 12 (1998) 271-275; DOI: 10