User Information Satisfaction: A Psychometric Evaluation and Notes on Use. - J. Manag. Inform. Syst., Vol. 4, 1988.
11. Grönroos, C. ServiceQualityModel and Its Marketing Implications. - European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 18, 1984, 36-44.
12. Parasuraman, A., V. A. Zeithaml, L. L. Berry. A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research. - Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, 1985, 41-50.
13. Parasuraman, Zeithaml, Berry. SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of
In this paper a model of service quality management based on the process approach has been presented. The first part of the article contains the theoretical framework of service quality and the process approach in management. Next, quality of service process has been presented in reference to a process-based definition in quoted literature. Finally, the outcomes of a customer questionnaire concerning the validity of particular quality attributes has been presented. The collected data in relation to service process quality stages have enabled the development of a of service quality model for process management.
Vesna Babic-Hodovic, Maja Arslanagic-Kalajdzic and Amina Imsirpasic
Business School Press.
GSM Association: PRD IR.41. 2002. Identification of Quality of Service aspects of popular services (GSM and 3G), Version 3.1.0, April 2002.
Grönroos, C. 1982. Strategic Management and Marketing in the Service Sector. Helsingfors: Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration.
Grönroos, C. 1984. A ServiceQualityModel and Its Marketing Implications. European Journal of Marketing 18 (4): 36-40.
Grönroos, C. 1990. Service Management and Marketing: Managing the Moments in Truth in Service Competition, Lexington, MA
Student Activity Information System (SAIS) was developed with the aims to efficiently record the applications of student’s activity at the Faculty of Business and Management (FBM), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Selangor, Malaysia and to assist the administrator to manage the students’ activities effectively. By using different e-service quality dimensions, this study proposed a higher order factor of SAIS Service Quality with an attempt to determine a moderating effect of SAIS Service Convenience between the relationship of SAIS Service Quality and Student’s Satisfaction. Quantitative data was gathered from 94 SAIS users and the data were analyzed by using SmartPLS 3.0. The analysis result showed that SAIS Service Quality and SAIS Service Convenience were positively influenced the student’s satisfaction. Moreover, the result also revealed that the higher order factor of SAIS Service Convenience was not to moderate the relationship between the SAIS Service Quality and Student’s Satisfaction. From the Higher Education (HE) perspective, this study provides an empirical validation of the Information System Service Quality Model particularly in the context of SAIS. Hence, the improvement of the e-service quality is essential for future enhancement of existing information systems in the higher education institutions.
Barbara Sołtysik, Weronika Pyśniak and Marzena Pysz
5. Gronrous C. (1984) A servicequalitymodel and its market implications. European Journal of Marketing, 18 (4), 36-44.
6. Nieżurawski L., Witkowska J. (2007). Pojęcie satysfakcji klienta. Problemy Jakości, 39 (7), 31-35.
Petre Șușu, Carmen Mihaela Crețu and Aurelian Bălăiță
5. Crețu, C. Teoria și metodologie curriculum-ului, în Pedagogia învățământului primar și preșcolar, Editura Universității ”Al. I. Cuza” Iași, 2015
6. Crișan, A.N, Strategii curriculare în învățământul universitar, Institutul European, Iași, 2013
7. Cucoș, C-tin, Pedagogie, Editura Polirom, Iași, 2006
8. Enache,Lorette, Theater dance atelier, Review of Artistic Education no. 13 2017 125-129, UNAGE Iași
9. Grönroos, Christian, A ServiceQualityModel and its Marketing Implications, European Journal of
Studies, 9 (2), 2016, 90-102.
Harsono, S., Widyantoro, H., Prawitowati, T., Rahmat, B. The development of servicequalitymodel as a criterion in selecting the banks in Indonesia . Polish Journal of Management Studies, 15 (2), 2017, 82-92.
Karcz, J., Ślusarczyk, B., Improvements in the quality of courier delivery . International Journal for Quality Research, 10 (2), 2016, 355-372.
Kljucnikov, A., Belás, J., Kozubíková, L., & Paseková, P. The entrepreneurial perception of SME business environment quality in the Czech Republic . Journal of
. 2017. Value stream mapping as lean production tool to improve the production proces organization-case study in packaging manufacturing , Production Engineering Archives, Vol. 17, 40-44, DOI: 10.30657/pea.2017.17.09
K owalik , K., K limecka -T atar , D. 2018. Servicequalitymodel based on the 4Q’s model and the system approach to service quality management, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference Contemporary Issues in Theory and Practice of Management, Częstochowa, 236-243.
K wak , Y.H., A nbari , F.T. 2006. Benefits, obstacles and future of
Radislav Jovovic, Elvis Lekic and Miroslav Jovovic
quality of E-banking portals. International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 153-175.
5. Caraman J.M. (1990), Consumer perceptions of service quality: An assessment of the SERVQUAL dimensions, Journal of Retailing 66.
6. Cronin, M. (2003), Transition and Globalisation , Routledge, London, and New York
7. Eriksson, L.T., & Wiederscheim-Paul, F. (1997), Att Utreda, Forska och Rapportera, Malmö: Liber Ekonomi .
8. Grӧnroos, C. (1984), A ServiceQualityModel and its Marketing Implications, European Journal of Marketing , Volume
BOP Consulting 2010. Mapping the Creative Industries: A Toolkit , Creative and Cultural Economy series ⁄ 2, The British Council, London.
Grönroos, C., 1984. A ServiceQualityModel and its Marketing Implications , European Journal of Marketing 18 (4).
Gummesson, E., Grönroos, C., 1987. Quality of Services: Lessons from the Products Sector , (in:) Suprenant, C. (ed.), Add Value to Your Service: The Key to Success, American Marketing Association, Chicago.
Howkins J. 2001. The Creative Economy: How People Make Money From Ideas