Altman, Irwin and Dalmas A. Taylor. 1973. Social Penetration: The Development of Interpersonal Relationships. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston.
Andō, Kiyoshi 安藤清志. 1986. “Taijin kankei ni okeru jiko kaiji no kinō 対人関係における自 己開示の機能 [(Functions of) Self-disclosure in Interpersonal Relationships].” Tōkyō Joshi Daigaku Kiyō Ronshū 東京女子大学紀要論集 [Tōkyō Woman’s Christian University Bulletin], 36 (2), pp. 167-199.
Andō, Kiyoshi 安藤清志. 1990. “‘Jiko no sugata no hyōshutsu’ no dankai 「自己の姿の表出」 の段階 [The Step of
, Jochen and Patti M. Valkenburg. 2006. Research Note: Individual Differences in Perceptions of Internet Communication. European Journal of Communication 21 (2): 213-226.
Rosenberg, Marshall. 2003. Nonviolent Communication. A language of life. Encinitas: PuddleDancer Press.
Schouten, Alexander P., Patti M. Valkenburg and Jochen Peter. 2007. Precursors and Underlying Processes of Adolescents‟ Online Self- Disclosure: Developing and Testing “Internet-Attribute-Perception” Model. Media Psychology 10 (2): 292-315.
). Contextual language learning: educational potential and use of social networking technology in higher education. In S. Jager, L. Bradley, E. J. Meima, & S. Thouësny (Eds.), CALL design: principles and practice. Proceedings of the 2014 EUROCALL conference, Groningen, The Netherlands, (pp. 158-164).
6. Mazer, J. P., Murphy, R. E., & Simonds, C. J. (2007). I’ll see you on “Facebook”: the effects of computer-mediated teacher self-disclosure on student motivation, affective learning, and classroom climate. Communication education, 56 (1), 1-17.
others in the form of status updates, photographs, videos, and hyperlinks ( Reynolds, Venkatanathan, Gonalves, & Kostakos, 2011 ). Information disclosure about oneself is often known as self-disclosure, and refers to the revelation of personal information to others ( Derlega & Chaikin, 1977 ). The personal information disclosed in SNSs includes not only the static information (e.g., gender, birthday education background, hometown, e-mail, and phone numbers) required in user profile fields, but also the more dynamic information (e.g., photos, experiences, thoughts
Anderson, Anne. “Poetry Therapy: Poetry, Pills, and Ping-Pong - An Exploration of How Mental Health Nurses May Be Able to Realise the Therapeutic Potential of Poetry in the Treatment of Depression.” Diss. University of Wales College of Medicine, School of Nursing Studies, October 2001.
Berman, Jeffrey. Risky Writing: Self-Disclosure and Self-Transformation in the Classroom. Massachusetts: University of Massachusetts Press, 2001.
- - -. Surviving Literary Suicide. Massachusetts: University
19. Mak WW, Mo PK, Cheung RY, Woo J, Cheung FM, Lee D. Comparative stigma of HIV/AIDS, SARS, and tuberculosis in Hong Kong. Soc Sci Med. 2006;63:1912-22.
20. Zolowere D, Manda K, Panulo B, Jr, Muula AS. Experiences of self-disclosure among tuberculosis patients in rural Southern Malawi. Rural Remote Health. 2008;8:1037.
21. Kelly P. Isolation and stigma: the experience of patients with active tuberculosis. J Community Health Nurs.1999;16:233-41.
22. World Health Organization, Commission on Social Determinants of Health. Final report of the
. Journal of Neurolinguistics , 22(1):1–17, 2009.
 K. P. Coopamootoo and T. Groß. Evidence-based methods for privacy and identity management. In Privacy and Identity Management. Facing up to Next Steps , pages 105–121. Springer, 2016.
 N. K. Denzin and Y. S. Lincoln. Handbook of qualitative research. Sage publications, inc, 1994.
 V. Derlega, S. Metts, S. Petronio, and S. Margulis. Sage series on close relationships. self-disclosure, 1993.
 D. DeSteno, R. E. Petty, D. D. Rucker, D. T. Wegener, and J. Braverman. Discrete emotions
8. Chiosa, A.R. (2014b), Consumatorul şi Moda [Fashion Consumer], Tehnopress, Iaşi.
9. Ciobanu, O. (2011), Aspecte ale evaluarii credibilitatii site-urilor comerciale, Tehnopress, Iaşi.
10. Ciobanu, O. and Bobâlcă, C. (2011), „Importance of credibility' s factors - an analysis on a particular category of web sites”, Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Vol. XVII, Mirton Timisoara.
11. Chun Ho, K. L. (2006), „Perceived Credibility, Loneliness, and Self-disclosure on Blogs”, Diseration thesis, Chinese University
. (2009). The influences of attribution, context, and heterosexual self-presentation on perceived appropriateness of self-disclosure in same-sex male friendships. Communication research reports, 26(3), 215-227.
Caughlin, J. P., & Golish, T. D. (2002). An analysis of the association between topic avoidance and dissatisfaction: Comparing perceptual and interpersonal explanations. Communication monographs, 69, 275-295.
Dillow, M. R., Dunleavy, K. N., & Weber, K. D. (2009). The impact of relational characteristics and reasons for topic
William Melicher, Mahmood Sharif, Joshua Tan, Lujo Bauer, Mihai Christodorescu and Pedro Giovanni Leon
. Privacy, trust, and self-disclosure online. Human- Computer Interaction, 25(1):1-24, 2010.
 A. Lambrecht and C. Tucker. When does retargeting work? Information specificity in online advertising. Journal of Marketing Research, 2013.
 P. Leon, B. Ur, R. Shay, Y. Wang, R. Balebako, and L. Cranor. Why Johnny can’t opt out: A usability evaluation of tools to limit online behavioral advertising. In Proc. CHI, 2012.
 P. G. Leon, B. Ur, Y. Wang, M. Sleeper, R. Balebako, R. Shay, L. Bauer, M. Christodorescu, and L. F