Radica Živković Zarić, Marijana Stanojević Pirković and Nedim Hamzagić
, lipophilicity and anticancer activity. J BiolInorg Chem. 2017;22(7):1007-28.
10. Urathamakul T, Beck JL, Sheil MM, Aldrich-Wright JR, Ralph SF. A mass spectrometric investigation of noncovalent interactions between rutheniumcomplexes and DNA. Dalton Trans. 2004;(17):2683-90.
11. Alessio E, Mestroni G, Bergamo A, Sava G. Ruthenium antimetastatic agents. Curr Top Med Chem. 2004;4(15):1525-35.
12. Coverdale JP, Laroiya-McCarron T, Romero-Canelón I. Designing Ruthenium Anticancer Drugs: What Have We Learnt from the Key Drug Candidates?. Inorganics. 2019
Slobodan Novokmet, Isidora Stojic, Katarina Radonjic, Maja Savic and Jovana Jeremic
. Keppler BK, Henn M, Juhl U M, Berger MR, Niebl R, & Wagner FE. (1989). New rutheniumcomplexes for the treatment of cancer. In Baulieu E, Forman DT, Ingelman- Sundberg M, Jaenicke L, Kellen JA, Nagai Y, Springer GF, Trager T, Will-Shahab L,Wittliff JL (Eds.) Ruthenium and Other Non-Platinum Metal Complexes in Cancer Chemotherapy (pp. 41-69). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
17. Meijer C, de Vries EG, Marmiroli P, Tredici G, Frattola L, & Cavaletti G. (1999). Cisplatin-induced DNA-platination in experimental dorsal root ganglia neuronopathy. Neurotoxicology
Ksenija Durgo, Ivana Halec, Ivana Šola and Jasna Franekić
cell line by lanthanum chloride. Biol Trace Elem Res 2011. DOI: 10.1007/s12011-011-9027-8
Kovacic P, Popp WJ, Ames JR, Ryan MD. Anti-cancer action of metal complexes:electron transfer and oxidative stress? Anticancer Drug Des 1988;3:205-16.
Kostova I, Momekov G, Zaharieva M, Karaivanova M. Cytotoxic activity of new lanthanum (III) complexes of biscoumarins. Eur J Med Chem 2005;40:542-51.
Brabec V, Nováková O. DNA binding mode of rutheniumcomplexes and relationship to tumor cell toxicity
, Russ. Chem. Bull. , 51, 2165–2169 (2002).
24. Gao Y., Kuncheria J. K., Jenkins H. A., Puddephatt R. J. and Yap G. P. A., The interconversion of formic acid and hydrogen/carbon dioxide using a binuclear rutheniumcomplex catalyst, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans ., 3212–3217 (2000).
25. Tai C. C., Pitts J., Linehan J. C., Main A. D., Munshi P. and Jessop P. G., In situ formateion of ruthenium catalysts for the homogeneous hydrogenation of carbon dioxide. Inorg. Chem. , 41, 1606–1614 (2002).
26. Man M. L., Zhou Z. Y., Ng S. M. and Lau C. P
Chuan-Jun Yue, Qiu-Neng Xu, Li-Ping Gu and Jin-Fang Wang
ofruthenium after solid phase extraction with somequinoxaline dyes into microcrystalline p -dichlorobenzene. Spectrochim. Acta Part. A . 58, 1831–1837. DOI: 10.1016/S1386-1425(01)00681-3.
24. Chaplin, A.B., Fellay, C., Laurenczy, G. & Dyson, P.J. (2007). Mechanistic Studies on the Formation of η 2 -Diphosphine(η 6 - p -cymene)ruthenium(II) Compounds. Organometallics 26, 586–593. DOI: 10.1021/om060752n.
25. Gichumbi, J.M., Friedrich, H.B. & Omondi, B. (2016). Synthesis and characterization of half-sandwich rutheniumcomplexes with N-alkyl pyridyl
Lana Filipovic, Sandra Arandelovic, Nevenka Gligorijevic, Ana Krivokuca, Radmila Jankovic, Tatjana Srdic-Rajic, Gordana Rakic, Zivoslav Tesic and Sinisa Radulovic
2002; 42: 317-25.
4. Reedijk J. Metal-ligand exchange kinetics in platinum and rutheniumcomplexes. Platinum Metals Rev 2008; 52: 2-11.
5. Wang, X. Fresh platinum complexes with promising antitumor activity. Anti- Cancer Agents Med Chem 2010; 10: 396-411.
6. Farrell N, Kelland LR, Robert JD. Van Beusichem M. Activation of the trans geometry in platinum antitumor complexes: a survey of the cytotoxicity of trans complexes containing planar ligands in murine L1210 and human tumor panels and studies on their
expanded particle surface immunoturbidimetric test. Precipitation was to be turbidimetric at 570/800 nm.
Cobas e601 hormone module measurement method First incubation: sample with monoclonal antibody with biotin specific to ferritin and monoclonal antibody specific to ferritin marked with rutheniumcomplex creates a sandwich complex. Second incubation: After streptavidin-covered micro-particles are added, by way of interaction between biotin and streptavidin, complex is linked to a solid phase. Reaction mixture is aspired into measurement cell where micro
emerging as a new class of promising anticancer drugs. They show selective activity against certain cancer cells and low toxicity. Due to octahedral coordination sphere, rutheniumcomplexes have higher degree of specificity and size discrimination and exert lower toxicity and faster elimination from the body, in contrast to square planar geometry of platinum (II) compounds. Well known species NAMI-A and KP1019, which are currently in clinical trials, is opening new approaches in cancer treatment. The cellular targets of ruthenium compounds have not yet been identified