B. S. Khatkar, Rheology and Chemistry of dough. Post-graduated diploma in bakery science and technology. Directorate of Distance Education Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, (2004) HISAR - 125001.
 L. Balla, Z. Bedő, L. Láng, A b´uza minősége. Gabonaipar, 40. 4. (1993) 1-2.
 S. Berland, B. Launay, Rheologicalproperties of wheat flour doughs in steady and dynamic shear: Effect of water content and some additives, Cereal Chemistry, 72. 1. (1995) 48-52.
Marta Major-Godlewska, Marcelina Bitenc and Joanna Karcz
Between Hydrodynamics and Rheology of Flocculating Yeast Suspensions in a High-Cell-Density Airlift Bioreactor. Biotech. Bioeng . 89, 393–399. DOI: 10.1002/bit.20335.
4. Yu, L., Wang, H., Wang, L. & Bai, F.W. (2010). Rheologicalproperty of self-flocculating yeast suspension. Biochem. Eng. J. 52, 50–54. DOI: 10.1016/j.bej.2010.07.003.
5. Charles, M. (1978). Technical aspects of the rheologicalproperties of microbial cultures. Adv. Biochem. Eng./Biotech. 8, 1–62. DOI:10.1007/3-540-08557-2_1.
6. Reuss, M., Josić, D., Popović, M. & Bronn, W.K. (1979
Sławomir Bakier, Krzysztof Miastkowski and Jan Robert Bakoniuk
rheologicalproperties of polish honeys. Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Science , 57 , 17-23.
Bakier, S. (2003). Optical characteristics of the crystals in granulated bee honey. Inżynieria Rolnicza, 8 (50), 19-25 (in Polish).
Bakier, S., (2004). Description of phenomena occurring during the heating of crystallized honey. Acta Agrophysica , 3 (3), 415-424.
Bakier, S. & Bakoniuk, J.,R. (2013). Rheologicalproperties of some ketchups on the Polish market. Acta Agrophysica , 20 (2), 211-225.
Bhandari, B., D’arcy, B. & Chow, S. (1999
rheologicalproperties of chestnut flour doughs. Food Hydrocolloids , 25:1041-1050.
10. Preston KR. (1989). Effects of neutral salts of the lyotropic series on the physical dough properties of a Canadian red spring wheat flour. Cereal Chemistry , 66(3): 144-148.
11. Semin, O. O., Gulum, S., & Serpil, S. (2010). The effects of gums on macro and micro-structure of breads baked in different ovens. Food Hydrocolloids, 23 (8), 2182-2189.
12. Shi, J. L., Xin zhong, H. U., & Ouyang, S. H. (2002). Development of research on noodle quality evaluation. Journal
, “Shear-thickening behavior of high-performance cement grouts – Influencing mix-design parameters,” Cement and Concrete Research , vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 230–235, Mar. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2010.11.004
 G. Skripkiūnas, M. Daukšys, A. Štuopys, and R. Levinskas, “The Influence of Cement Particles Shape and Concentration on the RheologicalProperties of Cement Slurry”, Materials Science (Medžiagotyra) , vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 150–158, 2005.
 G. Skripkiūnas and M. Daukšys, “Dilatancy of cement slurries with chemical admixtures,” Journal
Eva Remišová, Gang Liu, Jozef Komačka, Shaopeng Wu, Yue Xiao and Michal Holý
 ADORJÁNYI, K. - FÜLEKI, P.: Investigation of coherence between empirical and rheologicalproperties of bitumens with dynamic shear rheometer tests. 5th Eurasphalt &Eurobitume Congress, 2012, paper No. A5EE-439.
 LIU, G. et al.: Evaluating the rheologicalproperties of PMB containing RA binders from surface-layer asphalt mixtures to be recycled. Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 49, 2013, pp. 8-14, ISSN 0950-0618.
 LIU, G. et al.: Rheological and chemical evaluation on the ageing properties of SBS polymer
und Brot, 55 (1), 3-8.
Mezei, Z., Sios, P., Gyori, Z. (2007). Variation in quality parameters of forage and medium quality winter wheat varieties in storage. Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus, 72 (3), 221-225.
Mis, A. (2005). Influence of chosen factors on water absorption and rheologicalproperties of gluten of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), Acta Agrophysica, 128 (8), 1-120.
Panozzo, J. F. (2000). Cultivar and environmental effects on quality characters in wheat. II Protein. Austral. J. Agr. Res., 51, 629
A. Irekti, M. Oualit, H. Siahmed, D. Buncianu and F. Zibouche
. Ferraris C.F. Measurement of the rheologicalproperties of high performance concrete: state of the art report. Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, 104(5) (1999) 461–478.
5. Cyr M., Legrand C., Mouret M. Study of the shear thickening effect of superplasticizers on the rheological behaviour of cement pastes containing or not mineral additives. Cement and Concrete Research, 30 (2000) 1477–1483.
6. Jayasree C., Gettu R. Experimental study of the flow behaviour of superplasticized cement paste. Materials and Structures, 41
The paper summarises the results of laboratory testing of rheological behaviour of (magnetorheological) MR fluids designed for use in shock absorber and vibration dampers. The experiments used a rotational rheometer with an extra chamber inside which a uniform magnetic field can be generated. Underlying the description of rheological properties of fluids is the Herschel-Bulkley’s model of viscous- plastic substances. The aim of the experiment was to determine the shear stress, yield stress, the yield factor and the power-law exponent depending on the magnetic flux density, followed by the comparative study of rheological parameters of investigated fluids.