Nikolina Smokovska, Risto Grozdanovski and Goce Spasovski
Practise Patterns Study (DOPPS): an international hemodialysis study. Kidney Int Suppl 2000; 57: S74-S81.
4. Lindsay RM, Heidenheim PA. Nesrallah G, et al. Minutes to recovery after a hemodialysis session: a simple health-related quality of life question that is reliable, valid and sensitive to change. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2006; 1(5): 952-959.
5. Jaber BL, Lee Y, Collins AJ, et al. FREEDOM Study group. Effect on daily hemodialysis on depressive symptoms and postdialysis recovery time: interim report from the FREEDOM (Following
 Black, H. G. & Kelley, S. W. (2009). A storytelling perspective on online customer reviews reporting service failure and recovery. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 26(2), pp. 169-179
 Boshoff, C. & Allen, J. (2000). The influence of selected antecedents on frontline staff’s perceptions of service recovery performance. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 11(1), pp. 63-90
 Boshoff, C. & Leong, J. (1998). Empowerment, attribution and apologising as dimensions of service recovery: An experimental study
Kamil Michalik, Marek Zatoń, Paulina Hebisz and Rafał Hebisz
E.F. (2008). Endurance exercise performance: The physiology of champions. Journal of Physiology 586(1), 35-44.
5. Durocher J.J., Leetun D.T., Carter J. R. (2008). Sport-specific assessment of lactate threshold and aerobic capacity throughout a collegiate hockey season. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism 33, 1165-1171.
6. Tomlin D.L., Wenger H.A. (2001). The relationship between aerobic fitness and recovery from high intensity intermittent exercise. Sports Medicine 31(1), 1-11.
7. Thomas C., Sirvent P., Perrey S., Raynaud E
Ewelina Soroka, Kamila Dziwota, Justyna Pawęzka and Marcin Olajossy
1. Kępiński A.: Schizofrenia. Wydawnictwo Literackie, Kraków 2001.
2. Greenfield D., Strauss J.S., Bowers M.B., i in. Insight and interpretation of illness in recovery from psychosis. Schizophr. Bull. 1989; 15: 245–252.
3. Bouroubi, W., Banovic I., Andronikof A., Omnès C. Insight et schizophrénie: revue de la littérature. L'Évolution Psychiatrique ,. 2016, 81 (2), 405-422.
4. Beck A.T., Baruch E., Balter J.M., Steer R.A., Warman D.M.. A new instrument for measuring insight: the Beck Cognitive Insight Scale. Schizophr. Res
Ahmaidi S, Granier P, Taoutaou Z, Mercier J, Dubouchaud H, Prefaut C. Effects of active recovery on plasma lactate and anaerobic power following repeated intensive exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 1996; 28: 450-456
Ainswort BE, Serfass RC, Leon AS. Effect of recovery duration and blood lactate level on power output during cycling. Can J Appl Physiol, 1993; 18: 19-30
Bar-Or O. The Wingate anaerobic test, an update on methodology, reliability, and validity. Sports Med, 1987; 4: 381
Sigurdur Hrafn Gislason, Ruta Bogdane and Inese Vasiļevska-Nesbita
 S. Sonnentag and C. Fritz, “The Recovery Experience Questionnaire: Development and validation of a measure for assessing recuperation and unwinding from work,” Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, vol. 12, issue 3, pp. 204-221, 2007. http://doi.org/10.1037/1076-89126.96.36.199
 T. F. Meijman and G. Mulder, “Psychological aspects of workload,” in Handbook of work and organizational psychology, P. J. D. Drenth and H. Thierry Eds. Hove, England: Psychology Press. 1998, vol. 2: Work psychology, pp. 5-33.
 C. Chen and S
Shamsul Huq Bin Shahriar, Sayed Arafat, Md. Fayjullah Khan and Mahbub Ul Islam
 Agbonifoh, B.A. and Edoreh, P.E. (1986). Consumer awareness and complaining behaviour, European Journal of Marketing, 20(7), pp. 43-49.
 Andreassen T.W. (2000). Antecedents to satisfaction with service recovery, European Journal of Marketing, 34(1/2), pp. 156-175.
 Arneson, H. and Ekberg, K. (2006). Measuring empowerment in working life: a review, Work, 26(1), pp. 37-46.
 Avolio, B.J., Zhu, W., Koh, W. and Bhatia, P. (2004). Transformational leadership and organizational
Matthew Tenan, Robert McMurray, Peter Hosick and Anthony Hackney
Lindinger M, Heigenhauser G, McKelvie R, Jones N. Blood ion regulation during repeated maximal exercise and recovery in humans. Am J Physiol Regulatory Integrative Comp Physiol, 1992. 262: 126-136
Kato T, Tsukanaka A, Harada T, Kosaka M, Matsui N. Effects of hypercapnia on changes in blood pH, plasma lactate, and ammonia due to exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2005. 95:400-8
Lindinger M, Spriet L, Hultman E, et. al. Plasma volume and ion regulation during
Jacielle Ferreira, Rodrigo Da Silva Carvalho, Thiago Barroso, Leszek Szmuchrowski and Dariusz Śledziewski
). Effect of muscle acidity on muscle metabolism and fatigue during intense exercise in man. J. Physiol. 495, 587-596.
Lamb, G.D., Stephenson G., Bangsbo J. & Juel C. (2006). Point: Couterpoint: Lactic acid accumulation is an advantage/disvantage during muscle activity. J. Appl. Physiol. 100, 1410-1414.
Dupont, G., Moalla W., Guinhouya C., Ahmaidi C. & Berthoin S. (2004). Passive versus active recovery during high-intensity intermittent exercises. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 36(2), 302