Abdelgawad, M. - Wheeler, A. R.: Low-cost, rapid-prototyping of digital microfluidics devices. In. MICROFLUID NANOFLUID, 4TH EDITION. Springer Verlag: Berlin, Heidelberg. Pp. 349-355. 2008. DOI: 10.1007/s10404-007-0190-3. Online [2017-10-26]: http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/34751031/Low_cost_rapid_prototyping_of_digital_microfluidics_devices.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1490502528&Signature=YoPVu5VxVc3UpVYfZBRlqK%2FLbCo%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3DLow-cost_rapid-prototyping
Mariusz Deja, Michał Dobrzyński, Paweł Flaszyński, Jacek Haras and Dawid Zieliński
.: Application of Electron Beam Melting (EBM) in Additive Manufacturing of an Impeller. Proceedings of the 1 st International Conference on Progress in Additive Manufacturing (Pro-AM 2014), 2014, pp. 327-332.
7. Vaezi M., Safaeian D. and Chua C.K.: Gas turbine blade manufacturing by use of epoxy resin tooling and silicone rubber moulding techniques. RapidPrototyping Journal, Vol. 17 Issue: 2, 2011, pp.107-115.
8. Vayre B., Vignat F. and Villeneuve F.: Designing for Additive Manufacturing. 45th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems, Procedia CIRP 3, 2012, pp
1. Sun, Q., Rizvi, G. M., Giuliani, V., Bellehumeur, C. T., & Gu, P. (2004). Experimental study and modeling of bond formation between ABS filaments in the FDM Process. In: Proceedings of the Annual technical conference , ANTEC, vol. 1, pp. 1158-1162.
2. Pilipovic, A., Raos, P., & Sercer, M. (2009). Experimental analysis of properties of materials for rapidprototyping. Intern. J. of Additive Manufacturing Technology, 40 , 105-115.
3. Lee, B.H., Abdullah, J., & Khan, Z.A. (2005
Dariusz Karpisz, Anna Kiełbus and Johannes Brunner
The article presents the main trends in Rapid Prototyping and Smart Engineering. The potential of Central European regions was demonstrated and characterized on the mentioned basis of which e-learning trainings were developed. Based on the implemented international project “3DCentral – Catalyzing Smart Engineering and Rapid Prototyping”, selected conclusions from the implementation of the training program are presented.
 Fadel, G.M., Kirschman, C. (1996), Accuracy issues in CAD to RP translations, RapidPrototyping Journal, Vol. 2 Iss: 2, pp.4 – 17.
 Mäkelä, I., Dolenc, A. (1993), Some Efficient Procedures for Correcting Triangulated Models, Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, Austin, Texas, p.126-134
 Jamshidi, P., Haddad, M., Mansour, S. (2005), A new database approach to improve STL files correction algorithms, 18th International Conference on Production Research.
 Li, J.-F., Zhong, Y.-X., Li, D.-S.: Research on errors
The using of „technical materials” speeded up lately. Because of this, parts are being designed from plastic, which have to sustain extreme stresses. The proper definition of material qualities is expensive; despite in every phase of designing, we need it to be done perfectly. In every industrial section it is important to work with exact material qualities, especially areas where there are strict safety rules (in connection with the lifespan). In this work we will introduce how to design suitable fatigue stress for the plastic samples and how to define the fatigue qualities of the various materials of Rapid Prototyping. This information could be important to change damaged equipments and parts in the military. Due to this, we performed the design of fatigue tests to help the designers elaborate military, safety improvements and proper renewing technologies.
T. Seramak, K. Zasińska, A. Zieliński, J. Andryskowski, A. Andryskowska-Ignaczak and M. Motyl
's modulus. Scripta Materialia 132 (2017) 34–38.
9. Wei K., Wang Z., Zeng X.: Preliminary investigation on selective laser melting of Ti-5Al-2.5Sn C-Ti alloy: From single tracks to bulk 3D components. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 244 (2017) 73–85.
10. Maji P.K., Banerjee A.J., Banerjee P.S., Karmakar S.: Additive manufacturing in prosthesis development – a case study. RapidPrototyping Journal 20 (2014) 480-489.
11. Joguet D., Costil S., Liao H., Danlos Y.: Porosity content control of CoCrMo and titanium parts by Taguchi method applied to
Anithaa, R., Arunachalamb, S., Radhakrishnana, P. (2001). Critical parameters influencing the quality of prototypes in fused deposition modelling, Journal of Materials Processing Technology , 118, 385-388.
Lee, B. H., Abdullah, J., Khan, Z. A. (2005). Optimization of rapidprototyping parameters for production of flexible ABS object. Journal of Materials Processing Technology , 169 , 54-61.
Rabiej, M. (2012). Statystyka z programem Statistica. Helion. ISBN 978-83-246-4110-9.
Miazio, Ł. (2015). Badanie wytrzymałości na
Within the framework of the project for design and optimization of the Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), research on its propulsion has been carried out. Te entire project was supported by CFD and FEM calculations taking into account the characteristics of the underwater vehicle. One of the tasks was to optimize the semi-open duct for horizontal propellers, which provided propulsion and controllability in horizontal plane. In order to create a measurable model of this task it was necessary to analyze numerical methodology of propeller design, along with the structure of a propellers with nozzles and contra-rotating propellers. It was confronted with theoretical solutions which included running of the analyzed propeller near an underwater vehicle. Also preliminary qualitative analyses of a simplified system with contra-rotating propellers and a semi-open duct were carried out. Te obtained results enabled to make a decision about the ROVs duct form. Te rapid prototyping SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) method was used to fabricate a physical model of the propeller. As a consequence of this, it was necessary to verify the FEM model of the propeller, which based on the load obtained from the CFD model. Te article contains characteristics of the examined ROV, a theoretical basis of propeller design for the analyzed cases, and the results of CFD and FEM simulations.