Amarabia N.E. Ibeawuchi, Alphonsus N. Onyiriuka and Philip O. Abiodun
, Saidu Y, Aliyu RU. Serum vitamin A and zinc levels of some preschoolchildren in Sokoto metropolis of Nigeria. Biokemistri 14: 82-87, 2003.
19. Fischer Walker CL, Ezzati M, Black RE. Global and regional child mortality and burden of disease attributable to zinc deficiency. Eur J Clin Nutr 63: 591-597, 2009.
20. Ploysangam A, Falciglia G, Brehm B. Effect of marginal zinc deficiency on human growth and development. J Trop Pediatr 43: 192-198, 1997.
21. Gibson RS. Zinc: the missing link in combating micronutrients malnutrition in developing
Nitamoni Bharali, Kh. Narendra Singh and Nitish Mondal
Failure (CIAF): a study among preschoolchildren of Sagar Block, South Parganas District, West Bengal, India. Anthropol Rev 81:269–77.
Black RE, Morris SS, Bryce J. 2003. Where and why are 10 million children dying every year? Lancet 361:2226–34.
Black RE, Victora CG, Walker SP, Bhutta ZA, Christian P, De Onis M, Ezzati M, Grantham-McGregor S, Katz J, Martorell R, et al. 2013. Maternal and child undernutrition and overweight in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet 382: 427–51.
Boregowda GS, Soni GP, Jain K, Agrawal S. 2015. Assessment of
-5 gadus veciem bērniem: Magistra darbs. [Preschool teacher's action to expand 4-5 years age children vocabulary: Master Thesis]. Rīga: Latvijas Universitāte, 98 lpp. (in Latvian).
Petrakova, T. (2009) Pirmsskolas skolotāja darbība runas traucējumu mazināšanā pirmsskolas vecuma bērniem 3-5 gadu vecumā: Magistra darbs. [Preschool teacher speech disorder reduction activities for preschoolchildren 3 - 5 year olds: Master's work]. Rīga: Latvijas Universitāte, 88 lpp. (in Latvian).
Miltiņa, I. (2005) Skaņu izrunas
. After the meal, children evaluated their opinions regarding the bread by using an emotional facial expression.
Preschoolchildren were recruited from the kindergarten Vrtec Koper, located in the town of Koper. A group of 22 children aged between 4 and 5 years, and 66 teachers and teacher assistants of all age groups of children aged between 1 and 5 years participated in the research. The study was performed between February and June 2015. The average length of service of educational personnel was 16.6 years, with 73% of the teachers and assistants
Arjun CM, Kumar A. 2017. Nutritional status and its association with various socio demographic variables among preschool tribal children in Kerala. JMCSR 5 (11):30543–8.
Bepari M, Pal A, Maity P, Maiti Choudhury S. 2015. Nutritional and health status of adult women of the Lodha tribal population of Paschim Midnapore, West Bengal, India: compared with non-tribal women. East Afr J Public Health 12(1):988e96.
Bisai S. 2001. Prevalence of undernutrition among Santal tribal preschoolchildren of Paschim Medinipur District, West Bengal
Paulina Gradus, Ewa Benza, Olga Rybak, Paweł Krzysztoń, Paulina Batorzyńska, Magdalena Plandowska and Wiesław Lech Kurpeta
-Kolczyriska E., Zieliriska E. (2007). The programme of supporting the development, upbringing and education of older preschoolchildren (4- and 5-year-olds). Warszawa: No wa Era. [in Polish]
19. Gruszczyk-Kolczynska E., Zieliriska E. (2012). Two- and three-year-olds in preschool and at home. Krakow: Centrum Edukacyjne Blizej Przedszkola. [in Relish]
20. Plandowska M. (2014). An outline of the issue of the need for physical activity among preschoolchildren - as exemplified by Biala Podlaska area. Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism 21(1), 25
Zsolt Csirkés, Károly Bretz, Katalin Jakab and Rita F Földi
17. De Graaf-Peters V.B., Blauw-Hospers C.H., Dirks T., Bakker H., Bos A.F., Hadders-Algra M. (2007) Development of postural control in typically developing children and children with cerebral palsy: possibilities for intervention? Neurosci. Biobehav. Rev., 31(8): 1191-1200. DOI: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2007.04.008.
18. De Oreo K., Wade M.G. (1971) Dynamic and static balancing ability of preschoolchildren. J. Motor Behav., 3: 326-335. DOI: 10.1080/00222895.1971.10734913.
19. Donnelly J.E., Lambourne K. (2011) Classroom-Based Physical
Biljana Trpkovska, Dobrila Lazarova, Andja. Strateska, Biljana Zafirova and Elizabeta Čadikovska
20. Todorovska L, Djordjevic D. Arm anthropometry in evaluating of the nutritional status. Mak Med Pregled. 1998; (3-4): 76-8.
21. Cohen J. A coefficient of agreement for nominal scales. Educational psychological measurement. 1960; 20: 37-46.
22. Martorell R, M. L. Hughes, L Kettel Khan. Overweight and obesity in preschoolchildren from developing countries. Intern J obesity; 2000; 24, 23. Salsberry P. J, Regan. Dynamics of early childhood overweight. Pediatrics. 200; 116:1329-38.
24. Maalouf-Manasseh Z, Dewey Kathryn
T. S. Anuar, L. Jalilah, M. Norhayati, M. Y. Azlin, M. S. Fatmah and H. M. Al-Mekhlafi
, 1991 ). A relatively high egg positive rate (40.4 %) has been reported by Norhayati et al . (1994) among children aged 1 – 8 years living in a rural area in Labu and Dengkil. Up to this date, there are no comprehensive data describing the epidemiology of enterobiasis among preschoolchildren living in an urban area. Within this context, a cross-sectional study was undertaken to assess the prevalence and to identify underlying risk factors associated with E. vermicularis infection among children aged 1 – 6 years.
Materials and Methods
patterns in ironic communication. International Journal of Psychology , 37 (5), 266–276.
Barbe, K. (1995). Irony in context. Pragmatics and beyond . Amsterdam, The Netherlands: John Benjamins Publishing.
Banasik, N. (2013). Non-literal speech comprehension in preschoolchildren – an example from a study on verbal irony. Psychology of Language and Communication , 17 (3), 303-323.
Banasik, N. & Bokus, B. (2012). Measuring the understanding of verbal irony in children. Poster presented at the Conference Psycholinguistics in Flanders , Berg en Dal