1. Athos, A., Levinson, B., Kistler, A., Zemansky, J., Bostrom, A., Freimer, N., Gitschier, J. (2007). Dichotomy and perceptual distortions in absolute pitch ability. PNAS , 104(37), 14795-14800.
2. Baharloo, S., Johnston, P., Service, S., Gitschier, J., Freimer, N. (1998). Absolute pitch: An approach for identification of genetic and nongenetic components. American Journal of Human Genetics , 62, 224-231.
3. Giuleanu, V. (1975). Principii fundamentale în teoria muzicii , București: Muzicală.
4. Granholm, E. & Steinhauer, S
Choir in Real-Time using Pitch Synchronous Overlap Add (PSOLA) http//www.ircam.fr
JAU-HUNG CHEN—YUNG-AN KAO: Pitch Marking Based on an Adaptable Filter and a Peak-Valley Estimation Method, Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing 6 No. 2 (Feb 2001), 1-12.
MARTIN, H.—GERNOT, K.: Poincare Pitch Marks, Speech Communication 48 (2006), 1650-1665.
ARFIB, D.—VERFAILLE, V.: Driving Pitch-Shifting and Time-Scaling Algorithms with Adaptive and Gestural Techniques, Proc. of the 6
1. Athos, A., Levinson, B., Kistler, A., Zemansky, J., Bostrom, A., Freimer, N., Gitschier, J. (2007). Dichotomy and perceptual distortions in absolute pitch ability. PNAS, 104(37), 14795-14800.
2. Baharloo, S., Johnston, P., Service, S., Gitschier, J., Freimer, N. (1998). Absolute pitch: An approach for identification of genetic and nongenetic components. American Journal of Human Genetics, 62, 224-231.
3. Bermudez, P. & Zatorre, R. (2009). A distribution of absolute pitch ability as revealed by
 Merkac, T.P., Acko, B. (2010). Comparising measuring methods of pitch diameter of thread gauges and analysis of influences on the measurement results. Measurement , 43 (3), 421-425.
 Zhang, H.Y., Zhang, G.X. (2008). Online test system of large screw thread. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering , 44 (12), 199-202.
 Kosarevsky, S., Latypov, V. (2010). Development of an algorithm to detect screw threads in planar point clouds. Measurement Science Review , 10 (4), 136-141.
 European Association of National Metrology
Characteristics and Recognizability of Vocal Expression of Emotion . Dordrecht, Holland: Foris Publications.
Boersma, P., & Weenink, D. (2014). Praat: Doing Phonetics by Computer (version 5.4.01) [Computer software]. Retrieved from http://www.praat.org/ .
Boves, L. (1984). The Phonetic Basis of Perceptual Ratings of Running Speech . Dordrecht, Holland: Foris Publications.
Breitenstein C., van Lancker, D., & Daum, I. (2001). The contribution of speech rate and pitch variation to the perception of vocal emotions in a German and an American sample. Cognition
David Casamichana, Paul S Bradley and Julen Castellano
Small-sided games (SSGs) are now a common feature of soccer training ( Ford et al., 2010 ) as they enable a greater understanding of which indices impact players’ responses ( Ade et al., 2014 ). The SSG playing area is a structural element that is modified most frequently when planning training drills. Typical modifications include variations in the length and width of the pitch and the relative space per player (Casamichana and Castellano, 2010) or maintaining the same pitch dimension but dividing it into different areas ( Gonçalves et al., 2017
Emilia Abadjieva, Valentin Abadjiev and Akihiro Naganawa
Mechanics, Varna, 1, 1990, 35-38, (in Russian).
 L itvin , F., A. F uentes . A Gearing Geometry and Applied Theory, Second Edition, New York, Melbourne, Madrid, cape Town, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Delhi, Tokyo, Mexico City, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004, 795.
 B ooner , D. A. Kinematic Geometry of Gearing, Second Edition, United Kingdom, 2012, A John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Pubticatio, ISBN 978-1-119-95094-3 (hardback), 496.
 A badjiev , V., E. A badjieva . Geometric Pitch Configurations – Basic Primitives of the Mathematical Models
.: Elaboration of a remote control system based on stepping motor, intended for CP propeller, and a mechanical transmission gear of negative feedback ensuring stability of a set position (in Polish). Research reports, Faculty of Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology, Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdańsk 2005.
Dymarski C.: Laboratory tests of a hydraulic servomechanism of low-power controllable pitch propeller (in Polish). Marine Technology Transaction, Polish Academy of Sciences - Branch in Gdańsk, Marine Technology Committee. Vol. 8. 1997
Volodymyr Hlotov, Alla Hunina, Mariana Yurkiv and Zbigniew Siejka
determine the angular position of the UAV (angles of roll and pitch). The task was carried out with the help of the micro-controller AVR A Tmega 16 with the algorithm of the optimal Kalman recursive filter incorporated in it. The device proposed by the authors determines the angles of roll and pitch with errors ± 1°–3° in the steady state, and ± 3°–10° in the dynamic mode. The range of measuring the roll angles is ± 175° and the pitch angles is ± 90°. It should be noted that about 60% of the flights of a small aircraft are carried out according to the rules of visual