Attkisson, C. & Greenfield, T. (1999): The UCSF Client Satisfaction Scales. In: Maruish, M. (ed.): The Client Satisfaction Questionnaire-8. The use of psychological testing for treatment planning and outcomes assessment. 2nd edition. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers
Carlson, M. & Gabriel, R. (2001): Patient Satisfaction, Use of Services, and One-Year Outcomes in Publicly Funded Substance Abuse Treatment. Psychiatric Services 52 (9): 1230-1236
De Wilde, E
Ljubomir S. Kovachev, Pencho T. Tonchev and Kiril L. Nedialkov
physicians: coping with different expectations. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 77 (4 Suppl):1016S-1018S.
5. Meyers AD. eMedicine Otolaryngology: an online textbook for ENT specialists. Ear Nose Throat J. 2000;79(4):268-71.
6. Hallam K. Physicians caught in the Web. Thanks to Internet, doc disciplinary data now just a mouse click away. Mod Healthc. 2000;30(37):30-2.
7. Giveon S, Yaphe J, Hekselman I, Mahamid S, Hermoni D. The e-patient: a survey of Israeli primary care physicians’ responses to patients’ use of online information during the consultation. Isr Med Assoc
. Krajewska-Kułak E, Chilicka M, Kułak W, i wsp. Assessment of physician-patient trust in the obstetrics and gynecology departments in Poland and Greece. Ginekol Pol. 2011; 82: 905-910.
13. Moczydłowska A, Krajewska-Kułak E, Kózka M, i wsp. Oczekiwania chorych wobec personelu lekarskiego. Hygeia Public Health. 2014; 49(1): 142-151.
14. Aloba O, Mapayi B, Akinsulore S, et al. Trust in Physician Scale: Factor structure, reliability, validity and correlates of trust in a sample of Nigerian psychiatric outpatients. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2014; 11: 20
1. Donabedian A. Edited by Rashid Bashshur. An Introduction to Quality Assurance in Health Care. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2003.
2. Kmietowicz Z. Patients don’t understand question often used to measure satisfaction in NHS. Brit Med J. 2012;344:e4242.
3. Teijlingen van ER. Theoretical foundation needed. Brit Med J. 2010;341:c6319.
4. Fitzpatrick R. Scope and measurement of patient satisfaction. In: R. Fitzpatrick, A. Hopkins (ed). Measurement of patients’ satisfaction with their
Giuseppe Lippi, Laura Chiozza, Camilla Mattiuzzi and Mario Plebani
1. Lippi G, Simundic AM, Mattiuzzi C. Overview on patient safety in healthcare and laboratory diagnostics. Biochem Med (Zegreb) 2010; 20: 131-43.
2. Kohn KT, Corrigan JM, Donaldson MS. To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1999.
3. Lippi G, Plebani M, Graber ML. Building a bridge to safe diagnosis in health care. The role of the clinical laboratory. Clin Chem Lab Med 2016; 54: 1-3.
4. Thomas EJ, Petersen LA. Measuring errors and
Abbas Sheikhtaheri, Farahnaz Sadoughi, Maryam Ahmadi and Hamid Moghaddasi
1. Institute of Medicine: Committee on Quality of Health Care in America. To err is human: building a safer health system. Washington, D.C., National Academy Press; 2000.
2. Brennan TA, Leape LL, Laird NM, Hebert L, Localio AR, Lawthers AG, et al. Incidence of adverse events and negligence in hospitalized patients: results of the Harvard Medical Practice Study I. Qual Saf Health Care. 2004; 13:145-51.
3. Thomas EJ, Studdert DM, Burstin HR, Orav EJ, Zeena T, Williams EJ, et al. Incidence and types of
Soha M. Abd El Dayem, Ehsan A. Badawy El Sheikh, Sadek Saied Abdou, Mervat Harvi Agaibyi and Marwa Mahmoud
1. Tsukahara H, Sekine K, Uchiyama M, Kawakami H, Hata I, Todoroki Y, Hiraoka M, Kaji M, Yorifuji T, Momoi T, Yoshihara K, Beppu M, Mayumi M. Formation of Advanced Glycosylation End Products and Oxidative Stress in Young Patients with Type 1 Diabetes. Pediatric Research. 2003;54:419-24.
2. Miyata T, Kurokawa K, van Ypersele de Strihou C. Advanced glycation and lipoxidation end products: role of reactive carbonyl compounds generated during carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2000
1. Kert S, Švab I, Sever M, Makivić I and Rotar Pavlič D. A cross-sectional study of socio-demographic factors associated with patient access to primary care in Slovenia. International Journal for Equity in Health. 2015; 14: 39. DOI: 10.1186/s12939-015-0166-y
2. Jovanović S, Milovanović S, Mandić J, Jovović S. Sistemi zdravstvene zaštite. Engrami 2015; 1: 1.
3. Legido-Quigley H, McKee M, Nolte E and Glinos IA. Assuring the quality of health care in the European Union - A case for action. WHO - On behalf of the European Observatory on
4. Antunes B, Fliss M, Bausewein C, et al. Screening for Depression in Advanced Disease: Psychometric Properties, Sensitivity, and Specificity of Two Items of the Palliative Care Outcome Scale (POS). J Pain Symptom Manage . 2015;49:277-288.
5. Castelli L, Binaschi L, Caldera P, Mussa A, Torta R. Fast screening of depression in cancer patients: the effectiveness of the HADS. Eur J Cancer Care . 2011;20:528-533.
6. Stiefel F, Die Trill M, Berney A, Olarte JM, Razavi A. Depression in palliative care: a pragmatic report from the Expert Working Group of
Beach M.C., Roter D.L., Wang N.Y. et al. (2006), Are physicians’ attitudes of respect accurately perceived by patients and associated with more positive communication behaviors? , ‘ Patient Educ Couns’, 62 (3), pp. 347–354.
Foucault M. (2006), History of Madness , Routledge, London, New York.
Hill G. (2011), Seven steps to successful organizational collaboration , Optima Partners, Edinburgh.
Morgan J. (2012), The Collaborative Organization: A Strategic Guide to Solving Your Internal Business Challenges Using Emerging Social and