Andrews, J. R. 2003. Introduction to Classical Nahuatl. Revised Edition. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press.
Bermúdez-Otero, R. 2003. The acquisition of phonological opacity. In J. Spenader, A. Eriksson and O. Dahl (eds.), Variation within Optimality Theory: Proceedings of the Stockholm Workshop on `Variation within Optimality Theory´, 25-36. Stockholm: Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University.
Beckman, Jill N. 1997. Positional faithfulness, positional neutralization and Shona vowel harmony
Milena Samojlović, Vladimir Polaček, Vladimir Gurjanov, Diana Lupulović, Gospava Lazić, Tamaš Petrović and Sava Lazić
16. Seet BT, Johnston JB, Brunetti CR, Barrett JW, Everett H, Cameron C, Sypula J, Nazarian SH, Lucas A, McFadden G: Poxviruses and immune evasion. Anu Rev Immunol 2003, 21:377-423.
17. Kitching RP: Passive protection of sheep against capripoxvirus. Res Vet Sci 1986, 41:247-250.
18. Hunter P, Wallace D: Lumpy skin disease in southern Africa: A review of the disease and aspects of control. J S Afr Vet Assoc 2001, 72 (2), 68–71.
19. Hedger RS, Hamblin C: Neutralising antibodies to lumpy skin disease virus in African wildlife
Michał Ćwiąkała, Andrzej Greinert, Jakub Kostecki and Leszek Rafalski
. Central Statistical Office, Warsaw, 2017.
18. Gitari, W.M.; Petrik, L.F.; Etchebers, O.; Key, D.L.; Iwuoha, E.; Okujeni, C. Passive neutralisation of acid mine drainage by fly ash and its derivatives: A column leaching study . Fuel, 87 (2008) 1637–1650.
19. Greinert, A.; Drab, M.; Kostecki, J.; Fruzińska, R. Post-mining soils in Łęknica region . In Technogenic soils of Poland, ed. by P. Charzyński, P. Hulisz, R. Bednarek, PSSS, Toruń, 2013, pp 231–251.
20. Greinert, H.; Drab, M.; Greinert, A. Studies of the forest restoration effectiveness on the
Development of a selective biopharmaceutical from Herpes simplex virus type 1 glycoproteins E and I for blocking antibody mediated neutralization of oncolytic viruses
Future cancer therapies will be molecular cures. They will correct, block or destroy cancer cells by targeting molecular changes that lead to carcinogenesis. Destroying cancer cells can be done using oncolytic viruses. By blocking antibody mediated neutralization of oncolytic viruses, Herpes simplex virus type 1 glycoproteins E and I could be used in the adjuvant treatment of cancer for improving the chances of oncolytic viruses to kill cancer cells in vivo.
Andrzej Pukacz, Małgorzata Oszkinis-Golon and Marcin Frankowski
R.B., Lusk M., 1986, Diatom evidence for neutralization in acid surface mine lakes, [in:] Smol J.P., Battarbee R.W., Davis R.B, Meriläinen J. (eds), Diatoms and lake acidity, Dr W. Junk Publishers, Dordrecht: 115–129.
Dawczyk G., Maciantowicz M., 2014, Dawne górnictwo i kolejnictwo na terenie Łuku Mużakowa – Aus der Geschichte des Bergbaus Und der Bahn im Muskauer Faltenbogen (Former mining and railway in the area of the Muskau Arch), Wydaw. Drukarnia Chroma, Żary, 90 pp (in Polish, English summary).
Dojlido J., Best G.A., 1993, Chemistry of water and
Ágnes Keresztesi, Réka Boga, Zsolt Bodor, Katalin Bodor, Szende Tonk, György Deák and Ion-Andrei Nita
. Chem. 7, 15–25.
Kaya, G., Tuncel, G., 1997. Trace element and major ion composition of wet and dry depositon in Ankara, Turkey. Atmos. Environ. 31, 3985–3998. doi:10.1016/S1352-2310(97)00221-5
Keene, W.C., Pszenny, A.P., Galloway, J.N., Hawley, M.E., 1986. Sea-salt corrections and interpretation of constituent ratios in marine precipitation. J. Geophys. Res. 91, 6647. doi:10.1029/JD091iD06p06647
Keresztesi, Á., Petres, S., Ghita, G., Dumitru, F.D., Moncea, M.A., Ozunu, A., Szép, R., 2018. Ammonium neutralization effect on rainwater chemistry in
1. Åland Islands’ Government. “Policy for the Åland Islands’ demilitarisation and neutralization.” 2015.
2. Åland Islands’ Government. “Guidelines for requesting assistance of state authorities” (Riktlinjer för begäran om handräckning av riksmyndigheter). ÅLR 2017/7701. 15 November 2017 // https://www.regeringen.ax/sites/www.regeringen.ax/files/attachments/protocol/nr82-2017-enskild-rk1a.pdf .
3. “Åland Delegation Opinion.” Helsingfors/Mariehamn Nr. 24/17 (12 May 2017).
4. “Åland Islands’ Government’s Report on Issues related
without anti-venom intervention. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 1991; 45: 751-4.
7. Gutiérrez JM, Sanz L, Flores-Diaz M, Figueroa L, Madrigal M, Herrera M, et al. Impact of regional variation in Bothrops asper snake venom on the design of antivenoms: integrating antivenomics and neutralization approaches. J Proteome Res. 2010; 9:564-77.
8. Hanashiro MA, Da Silva MH, Bier OG. Neutralization of crotoxin and crude venom by rabbit antiserum to crotalus phospholipase A. Immunochemistry. 1978; 15:745-50.
9. Kaiser II, Middlebrook JL
The aim of the study was to determine the influence of increasing cobalt soil contamination (0 mg·kg−1, 20 mg·kg−1, 40 mg·kg−1, 80 mg·kg−1, 160 mg·kg−1, 320 mg·kg−1) after the application of neutralising substances on selected soil properties. In the soil without an addition of neutralising substances, the highest doses of cobalt caused the pH, total exchangeable bases, cation exchange capacity and the degree of base saturation to decrease and the hydrolytic acidity of soil to increase. Among the substances used, zeolite and calcium oxide (particularly) had the most advantageous influence on the analysed soil properties. They caused the pH, total exchangeable bases and cation exchange capacity to increase and the hydrolytic acidity to decrease. Among the other substances, it was charcoal that had the greatest influence on the soil properties, but the way it influenced the total exchangeable bases, the cation exchange capacity of soil and the degree of base saturation were opposite to the way calcium oxide influenced these properties.
Piotr Dybeł, Daniel Wałach and Justyna Jaskowska-Lemańska
The article presents a geotechnical hazard neutralisation technology for shaft structures. The diagnosis of problems with uncontrolled subsidence of the ventilation duct provided by the authors enabled the development of a schedule of works required for the protection and reinforcement of foundation soil in the shaft area. The technology of protection works was selected after the analysis of the technical condition of shaft structures as well as hydrological and geomechanical conditions. Due to the closeness of the shaft lining, it was necessary to form grout columns using jet grouting and low-pressure grouting technologies. The article presents the issues related to the selected technology and its application to the neutralisation of the emergent geotechnical hazard. The method of performance of recommended works was also described together with their impact on the technical condition of structures discussed as well as their functionality and usage.