G.W. Strzelecki, K. Nowakowska-Langier, R. Chodun, S. Okrasa, B. Wicher and K. Zdunek
The research on the influence of modulation frequency on the properties of films synthesized using a unique pulsed power supply combined with a standard unbalanced circular magnetron was conducted in the process of pulsed magnetron sputtering (PMS). It was shown that by using different levels of modulation, the composition of plasma (measured by optical emission spectroscopy, OES) as well as film growth rate and morphology (observed with scanning electron microscope, SEM), can be changed. The impact of modulation is related to the used materials and gases and can vary significantly. It was concluded that modulation frequency can greatly influence the synthesis of materials and can be used as an additional parameter in PMS. Specific relations between modulation frequency and synthesized material require further investigation.
Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 2010, 115-129.
4. Gontarz G., Chmielewski T., Golański D.: Modification of sprayed aluminum layers on steel substrate by the concentrated heat source Przegląd Spawalnictwa 12 (2011), 52-54.
5. Stoney G.G.: The Tension of MetallicFilms deposited by Electrolysis. Proc. R. Soc. London, A82 (1909), 172-175.
6. Clyne T.W., Gill S.C.: Residual Stresses in Surface Coatings and Their Effects on Interfacial Debonding: A Review of Recent Work. J. Thermal Spray Technology 5(4) (1996), 401-418.
rates of devolatilization for various coal types. Combust. Flame. 94: 293.
P itt G. J. 1962. The kinetics of the evolution of volatile products from coal. Fuel. 1: 267.
S uuberg E. M. 1983. Approximate solution technique for nonisothermal, Gaussian distributed activation energy models, Combust. Flame. 50: 243.
T soukalas L. H. & U hrig R. H. 1997. Fuzzy and Neural Approches in Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
V and V. 1943. A theory of the irreversible electrical resistance changes of metallicfilms evaporated in vacuum. Proc
Research A , 546, 209-212.
Hansen, H. E. & Petersen, K. (2006). Surface damage from diamond-saw cutting of high purity Mo studied by positrons. Phys. Status Solidi (a), 69, 625-629.
Varchenya S.A., Simanovskis, A.A. & Stolyarova, S.V. (1988). Adhesion of thin metallicfilms to non-metallic substrates. Thin Solid Films , 164, 147-152.
Varchenya, S.A., Simanovskis, A.A. & Stolyarova, S.V. Degradation mechanisms of the contact between metallicfilms and alkali halide crystals. Thin Solid Films
, Proceedings of IFSA, 1-15.
12. Vand, A. (1943). Theory of the irreversible electrical resistance changes of metallicfilms evaporated in vacuum, Proc. Phys. Soc. Lond. A (55):222.
13. Zadeh L.A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control. 8: 338 -353.
14. Zadeh, L.A. (1978). Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibility. Fuzzy sets and systems, 1: 3-28.
Domokos Bíró, László Jakab-Farkas, András Kelemen, Sándor Papp, Mohamed Fathy Hasaneen, Miklós Menyhárd, Sándor Gurbán and Péter B. Barna
.F., et al., Substructure in the columnar crystals of the Ti0.45O0.20N0.35 oxynitride thin film. Vacuum, 2012. 86(12): p. 2105-2108.
 Barna, P.B. and G. Radnóczi, 3 - Structure formation during deposition of polycrystalline metallic thin films, in MetallicFilms for Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Applications, K. Barmak and K. Coffey, Editors. 2014, Woodhead Publishing. p. 67-120.
, Combust. Flame , 50, 243-245
33. Szczodrak J., Fiedurek J. ( 1996), Technology for conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to ethanol, Biomass and Bioenergy , 34, 367-375.
34. Teng H., Hsieh C.T. (1999), Influence of surface characteristics on liquid-phase adsorption of phenol by activated carbons prepared from bituminous coa, Ind. Engg. Chem. Res , 37, 3618-3624.
35. Vand V. (1943), A theory of the irreversible electrical resistance changes of metallicfilms evaporated in vacuum, Proc. Phys. Soc ., 55, 222-246
36. White J.E., Catallo W
activated carbons prepared from bituminous coal. In Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 37, pp. 3618-3624.
TEWARI, L. M. - JALAL, J. S. - KUMAR, S. - PANGTEY, Y. P. S. - KUMAR R. 2010. Wild and Exotic Gymnosperms of Uttarakhand, Central Himalaya, India. In eJournal of Biological Sciences, vol. 4, 2010, no. 1, pp. 32-36.
VAND V. 1943. A theory of the irreversible electrical resistance changes of metallicfilms evaporated in vacuum. Proc. Phys. Soc. London. A55:222.
ZHU, H. M. - YAN, J. H. - JIANG, X. G. - LAI
the distributed activation energy model. Bioresource Technology 2009;100:948–952. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2008.07.032
 Yan J. H., Zhu H. M., Jiang X. G., Chi Y., Cen K. F. Analysis of volatile species kinetics during typical medical waste materials pyrolysis using a distributed activation energy model. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2009;1;162–646. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2008.05.077
 Vand V. A theory of the irreversible electrical resistance changes of metallicfilms evaporated in vacuum. London: Proc. Phys. Soc., 1943.
 Pitt G. J