electrical field. Mater Sci. Eng. A., 287 (2000), 171-177.
Charriere E., Lemaitre J., Zysset Ph.: Hydroxyapatite cement scaffolds with controlled macroporosity: fabrication protocol and mechanicalproperties. Biomaterials, 24 (2003), 809-817.
Borisov A. A., De Luca L., Merzhanov A.: Self-propagating high-temperature synthesis. Combustion Science & Technology Book Series, vol.5, New York (2002).
Lopez-Heredia M. A., Sohier J., Gaillard C., Quillard S., Dorget M., Layrolle P.: Rapid prototyped
G. Golański, I. Pietryka, J. Jasak, J. Słania, P. Urbańczyk and P. Wieczorek
1. Jasiński A.: Extented operational time of domestic power units - chances and threats [in Polish], Energetyka, 3 (2013), 551-556.
2. Dobrzański J.: Materials science interpretation of the life of steels for power plants [in Polish], Open Access Library, 3, 2011.
3. Dziuba - Kałuża M., Dobrzański J., Zieliński A.: Mechanicalproperties of Cr-Mo and Cr-Mo-V low-alloy steel welded joints after long-term service under creep conditions, Arch. Mater. Sc. Eng., 63 (2013), 5-12.
Elena Valentina Stoian, Vasile Bratu, Cristiana Maria Enescu and Dan Nicolae Ungureanu
researches on the influence of chemical composition of cast rolls made of hypereutectic steel, on their hardness in exploatation, Scientific Conference Research and Development of Mechanical Elements and Systems Jahorina – IRMES, Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hertegovina, 2002.
 Joan Serrallach, Jacques Lacaze, Jon Sertucha, Ramón Suárez, Adrián Monzón, Effect of Selected Alloying Elements on MechanicalProperties of Pearlitic Nodular Cast Irons, Key Engineering Materials Vol. 457 (2011) p. 361-366.
 C. O. Rusănescu M. Rusănescu, F. V. Anghelina, T. Iordanescu
Marta Batia-Strynkowska, Andrzej Wesołowski and Zdzisław Kaliniewicz
Nowak, K., Markowski, M., Daszkiewicz, T. (2015). Ultrasonic determination of mechanicalproperties of meat products. Journal of Food Engineering, 147 , 49-55. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2014.09.024.
Pa, N.F.C., Yusof, Y.A., Aziz, N.A. (2014). Power ultrasound assisted mixing effects on bread physical properties. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, 2 , 60-66. DOI: 10.1016/j.aaspro.2014.11.009.
Patist, A., Bates, D. (2008). Ultrasonic innovations in the food industry: From the laboratory to commercial production. Innovative Food Science and
Petr Ursíny, Martin Bílek, Eva Moučková, Martina Pokorná, Petr Tumajer and Jakub Wiener
 Jose M.V., Steinert, B.W., Thomas, V., Dean, D.R., Abdalla, M.A., et al. (2006). Morphology and mechanicalproperties of Nylon 6/MWNT nanofibres. Polymer, 48 (2007),1096-1104.
 Pant, H., R., Bajgai, M., P., Chuan Yi, Nirmala, R., Ki Taek Nam, et al. (2010). Effect of succesive electrospinign and the strendht of hydrogen bond on the morphology of efectrospun nylon-6 nanofibres. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 370(1-3), 87-94.
 Heikkila P., Harlin, A. (2008). Parameter study of electrospinning
Si Chen, Hai-ru Long, Ying-hao Liu and Feng-chao Hu
Technology, Vol. 71(4), 511–519.
 Abounaim, M., Hoffmann, G., Diestel, O. et al (2009). 3D spacer fabric as sandwich structure by flat knitting for composite using hybrid yarn. AUTEX 2009 World Textile Conference, 26-28 May, 2009, Izmir, Turkey.
 Abounaim, M., Hoffmann, G., Diestel, O. et al (2010). Thermoplastic composite from innovative flat knitted3D multi-layer spacer fabric using hybrid yarn and the study of 2D mechanicalproperties. Composite Science and Technology, Vol. 70(2), 363–370.
 Abounaim, M., Hoffmann, G., Diestel, O. et al (2009
and ductility by grain refinement in a Fe-34.5Mn-0.04C steel”, I O P Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 219, 1: 1-5, 2017.
20. P. Schempp, C.E. Cross, R. Häcker, A. Pittner, M. Rethmeier, “Influence of grain size on mechanicalproperties of aluminium GTA weld metal”, Welding in the World 57: 293-304, 2013.
21. R.K. Mahidhara, “Effect of grain size on the superplastic behavior of a 7475 aluminum alloy”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 4, 6: 674–678, 1995.
22. L.E. Murr, G. Liu, J.C. McClure, “A TEM study of
Effect of Chemical Composition and Microstructure on Mechanical Properties of BA1055 Bronze Sand Castings
The effect of the chemical composition of BA1055 bronze on the mechanical properties has been investigated. It is important problem because many ship's sand cast propellers are made of this alloy. Properties of over one hundred melts were analyzed. The metallographic investigations were performed on the samples taken from five sand cast bars. It was shown that even small changes in chemical composition can significantly alter the mechanical properties of BA1055 bronze. The effect of intermetallic κ-phase, i.e. its chemical composition, shape and dimensions of precipitates, seems to be the most important.
E. Feldshtein, P. Kiełek, T. Kiełek, L. Dyachkova and A. Letsko
S.J., Shah K.A., Du X. and Guo S. (2009): Microstructure, mechanicalproperties, electrical conductivity and wear behavior of high volume TiC reinforced Cu-matrix composites. - Mater. Charact., vol.60, No.4, pp.327-336.
 Deshpande P.K. and Lin R.Y. (2006): Wear resistance of WC particle reinforced copper matrix composites and the effect of porosity. - Mater. Sci. Eng. A., vol.418, No.1-2, pp.137-145.
 Tjong S.C. and Lau K.C. (2000): Tribological behaviour of SiC particle-reinforced copper matrix composites. - Mater. Lett., vol
°C”, Cement and Concrete Research 30: 247-251, 2000.
4. C. S. Poon, S. Azhar, M. Anson, Y. L. Wong, “Comparison of the strength and durability performance of normal- and high-strength pozzolanic concretes at elevated temperatures”, Cement and Concrete Research 31: 1291-1300, 2001.
5. M. Li, C. X. Qian, W. Sun, “Mechanicalproperties of high-strength concrete after fire”, Cement and Concrete Research 34: 1001-1005, 2004.
6. J. Z. Xiao, G. Konig, “Study on concrete at high temperature in China-an overview”, Fire Safety Journal 39: 89-103, 2004