ADAM. .J. A.: Mathematics in Nature: Modeling Patterns in the Natural World. Princeton University Press. Princeton. N.J. 2006.
 BARROW, .J. D.: The Artful Universe. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1995.
 Randomness and Complexity, from Leibniz to Chaitin (C. S. Calndo, ed.). World Scientific. Hackensaek, N.J. 2007.
 CALUDE. C. S.-GRUSKA. .J.: Quantum informatics and the. relations between infor- matics, physics and mathematics: a dialogue. Centre for Discrete Mathematics and
Catanary”, IT in Schools , 4, 58_62, 2017. http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/Chain.pdf
 Ochkov V. F, Bogomolova E. P., Ivanov D. A. Physical and Mathematical Informatic with Mathcad and Internet , Moscow, Lan Publishing House, 556 pp, 2018. http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/T-2018/PhysMathStudies.pdf English version (2 5 Problems for STEM Education ): https://www.crcpress.com/25-Problems-for-STEM-Education/Ochkov/p/book/9780367345259
 Monte Carlo Method: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_method
 mathcad forums. https
1. Kaljas, T. (2006). State examinations of mathematics at Estonian schools. In Teching Mathematics. Retrospective and Perspectives. 12-13 May 2006 (pp. 24). Tartu, Estonia: University of Tartu.
2. Lepmann, L., Lepmann, T., & Afanasjev, J. (2009). Mathematics education in Estonia at the beginning of the 21 century. In Teching Mathematics. Retrospective and Perspectives, 14-16 May 2009 (pp. 22-23). Tallinn, Estonia: Tallinn University.
3. Madison, B. L., Linde, C. S., Decker, B.R., Rigsby, E.M., Dingman, S.W., & Stegman, C.E. (2015). A
& Business Media 2013
 F. Chung. Spectral Graph Theory Number 92, American Mathematical Soc., 1997.
Chung F. Spectral Graph Theory Number 92 American Mathematical Soc 1997
 L. A. Bunimovich and B. Webb, Isospectral Transformations: A New Approach to Analyzing Multidimensional Systems and Networks New York: Springer, 2014.
Bunimovich L. A. Webb B. Isospectral Transformations: A New Approach to Analyzing Multidimensional Systems and Networks New York Springer 2014
 J. Almendral and A. Diaz-Guilera, Dynamical and Spectral
1. Bognar, B., Gajger, V., Ivic V. (2015). Constructivist E-learning in Higher Education. Faculty of Teacher Education University of Zagreb Conference - Researching Paradigms of Childhood and Education - UFZG2015, Opatija, Croatia.
2. Clements, D.H., Battista, M.T. (2009). Constructivist Learning and Teaching. The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Inc. www.nctm.org .
3. Cobb, P. (1988). The Tension between Theories of Learning and Instruction in Mathematics Education. Educational Psychologist 23 (1988): 87–103.
1. Banerjee, R., Muley, V. P., Engineering Education in India , Final Raport, Sponsored by Observer Research Foundation, Energy Systems Engineering, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076, 2007.
2. Freudenthal, H. (1968), Why to teach mathematics as to be useful?, Educational studies in mathematics , 1 (1), 3-8.
3. Freudenthal, H. (1973), Mathematics as an Educational Task (Doretrecht , The Netherlands: Reidel).
4. Henderson, S., Keen, G. (2008). Mathematics education for 21st century engineering students : Literature review. Australian
Arlinghaus W., 1991. Chapter 10 in Michaels, J. and Rosen, K. Applications of discrete mathematics . McGraw-Hill, New York.
Dembowski P., 1968. Finite geometries . Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
Hayes B., 2006. Unwed numbers. American Scientist 94(1): 12–15.
Ryser H., 1963. Combinatorial mathematics . Carus Monograph #14, Mathematical Association of America.
Shortz W., 2009. A new puzzle challenges math skills. The New York Times , February 8.
teaching of mathematics. In P. Ernest (Ed.), Mathematics teaching: The state of the art (pp. 249-254). London, Falmer Press.
Fox, R. (2001). Constructivism examined. Oxford Review of Education, 27, 23-35.
Hancock, D. R., Bray M., & Nason, S. A. (2003). Influencing university students’ achievement and motivation in a technology course. The Journal of Educational Research, 95, 365-372.
Hoffman, B., & Schraw, G. (2009). The influence of self-efficacy and working memory capacity on problem-solving efficiency. Learning and
Auernig, J.W. and Troger, H. (1987). Time optimal control of overhead cranes with hoisting of the load, Automatica 23(4): 437-447.
Bańka, S., Dworak, P. and Jaroszewski, K. (2013). Linear adaptive structure for control of a nonlinear MIMO dynamic plant, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science 23(1): 47-63, DOI: 10.2478/amcs-2013-0005.
Benhidjeb, A. and Gissinger, G.L. (1995). Fuzzy control of an overhead crane performance comparison with classic control, Control
Aguirre, J. (2009). Teacher domain specific beliefs and their impact on mathematics education reform. In J. Maaß & W. Schlöglmann (Eds.), Beliefs and attitudes in mathematics education: New research results (pp. 45-58). Rotterdam, the Netherlands: Sense.
Becker, H. J, & Riel, M. M. (1999). Teacher role orientation: Classroom focus versus collaborative professional practice . Retrieved December 20, 1999, from http://www.crito.uci.edu/tlc/findings/
Board of Studies New