Michał Berezowski, Leszek Szalewski, Krzysztof Włoch and Jolanta Szymańska
12. Sripriya N, Shaik Hyder Ali KH. A comparative study of the efficacy of four different bristle designs of tooth brushes in plaque removal. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2007;25:76-81.
13. Yaacob M, Worthington HV, Deacon SA, et al. Powered versus manualtoothbrushing for oral health. Cochrane Database of Systematic Rev. 2014;6: CD002281. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002281.pub3.
14. Klukowska M, Sharma N, Qaqish J, et al. Gingivitis reduction from a power brush with a novel brush head (Oral-B® Precision CleanTM). J Dent Res. 2010;89:3695.
versus manualtoothbrushes on removal of plaque and periodontal status during orthodontic treatment. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1997;111:492–497
8. Heintze SD, Brinkmann PG, Loundos J - Effectiveness of three different types of electric toothbrushes compared with a manual technique in orthodontic patients. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1996;110:630–638
9. Borutta A, Pala E, Fischer T - Effectiveness of a powered tooth brush compared with a manualtoothbrush for orthodontic patients with fixed appliances. J Clin Dent. 2002;13:131–137
Stefanie Vanduine, Karen Ridley, Jill Bashutski, Mark Snyder, Corey Powell and Susan Taichman
periodontitis in adults in the United States: 2009 and 2010. J Dent Res 2012; 91(10): 914-20.
9. Löe H, Theilade E, Jensen SB. Experimental gingivitis in man. J Periodontol 1965 Feb;36(3):177-87. Available from http://www.joponline.org/doi/10.1902/jop.1918.104.22.168 (accessed 9 January 2017).
10. Yaacob M, Worthington HV, Deacon SA, et al. Powered versus manualtoothbrushing for oral health. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2014; (6): CD002281. doi: 10.1002/14651858. CD002281.pub3. Available from http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD