, Version: 1,0
8. Passamonti, L. (2013). Mapiranje oporavka nekvalitetnih kredita u Crnoj Gori - Projektni zadatak The WORLD BANK (Fin SAC), Module: 4.
9. Zaini Abd Karim, M., Chan Sok, -Gee, C. and Sallahudin, H. (2010). “Bank Efficiency and Non-performing Loans: Evidence from Malaysia and Singapore”, Prague Economic papers, 2.
Markets of Business Groups: Evidence from Intragroup Loans. Journal of Financial Economics, 112 (2), 190-212.
Daily, C.M., Dalton, D.R., Cannella, A.A.Jr. (2003). Corporate Governance: Decades of Dialogue and Data. Academy of Management Review, 28 (3), 371-382.
Donaldson, L., Davis, J.H. (1991). Stewardship Theory or Agency Theory: CEO Governance and Shareholder Returns. Australian Journal of Management, 16 (1), 49-64.
Garcia-Appendini, E., Montoriol-Garriga, J. (2013). Firms as Liquidity Providers: Evidence from the 2007–2008 Financial Crisis
. (2007), “Private credit in 129 countries”, Journal of Financial Economics, Vol.84, No. 2, pp. 299-329.
7. Festic, M., Kavkler, A., Repina, S. (2011), “The macroeconomic sources of systemic risk in the banking sectors of five new EU member states”, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 35, No 2. pp. 310-322.
8. Goel, R. K., Hasan, I. (2011), “Economy-wide corruption and bad loans in banking: international evidence”, Applied Financial Economics, Vol. 21, No. 7, pp. 455-461.
9. González, B. H. (1999), “Determinants of ex
1. Beck, R., Jakubik, P. & Piloiu, A. (2013). Non-performing loans: what matters in addition to the economic cycle? European Central Bank , Working Paper Series 1515
2. Berge, T.O. & Boye, K.G. (2007). An analysis of bank’s problem loans. Norges Bank Economic Bulletin, 78, 65-76.
3. Boudriga, A., Boulila Taktak, A. and Jellouli S. (2010). Bank specific, business and institutional environment determinants of banks nonperforming loans: evidence from mena countries, Economic Research Forum, Working Paper
Akinola Morakinyo, Colette Muller and Mabutho Sibanda
Adeyemi, B. (2011) Bank failure in Nigeria: a consequence of capital inadequacy, lack of transparency and non-performing loans? Banks and Bank Systems, 6(1), 99-109.
Ahmad, N. H., Ahmad, S. N. (2004) Key factors influencing credit risk of Islamic bank: A Malaysian case. The Journal of Muamalat and Islamic Finance Research, 1 (1), 65-80.
Anastasiou, D., Louri, H., Tsionas, E. G. (2016) Non-performing loans in the euro area: are core-periphery banking markets fragmented? Working Paper of Bank of Greece Eurosystem
Analysis on CHF – denominated loans (Feb. 2015), NBR .
Balás, T. (2013). Households: Indebtedness and Debt Service Ratio, MNB Bulletin , 23.
Balint, M., Fellner, Z. (2015). MNB Trends in Lending .
Balogh. C., Gereben. A., Karvalits. F., Pulai. G. (2013). Foreign Currency Tenders In Hungary: A Tailor - Made Instrument for a Unique Challenge. BIS Papers,73 , 159-168.
Basso, H., S., Calvo-Gonzalez, O., Jurgilas, M. (2007). Financial Dollarization. The Role of Banks and Interest Rates. ECB Working Paper Series , 748
Ionuț-Daniel Pop, Nicoleta Chicu and Andrei Răduțu
Arellano, M., Bond, S. (1991), “Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations”, Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 58, No. 2, pp. 277-297.
Barseghyan, L. (2010), “Non-Performing Loans, Prospective Bailouts, and Japan’s Slowdown”, Journal of Monetary Economics, Vol. 57, No. 7, pp. 873-890.
Berger, A., De Young, R., (1997), “Problem loans and cost efficiency in commercial banks”, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 21, pp. 849–870.
Cepoi, C.O., Toma, F.M. (2016
Settlements, BIS Paper no. 1.
Babouček I, Jančar M. 2005. A VAR analysis of the effects of macroeconomic shocks to the quality of the aggregate loan portfolio of the Czech banking sector, Prague, the Czech National Bank. Working paper series no. 1.
Baholli F, Dika I, Xhabija G. 2015. Analysis of Factors that Influence Nonperforming Loans with Econometric Model: Albanian case. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, MCSER Publishing, Italy.
Banking Agency of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Publications
1. Abdioglu, N., Aytekin, S. (2016). Takipteki Kredi Oranını Etkileyen Faktörlerin Belirlenmesi: Mevduat Bankaları Üzerinde Bir Dinamik Panel Veri Uygulaması. İşletme Araştırmaları Dergisi , 8(1), 538-555.
2. Ahmad, F. (2013). Corruption and Information Sharing as Determinants of Non-Performing Loans. Business Systems Research , 4(1), 87-98. doi:10.2478/bsrj-2013-0008
3. Arellano, M., and Bond, S. (1991). Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations. Review of Economic
. International Monetary Fund, IMF Working Paper No. 10/247.
Degryse, H. A., Havrylchyk, O., Jurzyk, E. and Kozak, S. 2012. Foreign Bank Entry and Credit Allocation in Emerging Markets. Journal of Banking & Finance 36 (11): 2949–2940.
Drehmann, M., and Gambacorta, L. 2012. The effects of countercyclical capital buffers on bank lending. Applied economics letters 19 (7): 603-608.
Foos, D., Norden, L. and Weber, M. 2010. Loan growth and riskiness of banks. Journal of Banking & Finance 34 (12): 2929–2940.
Glogowski, A. 2008. Macroeconomic Determinants of