Akdal, S. (2011), "How do firm characteristics affect capital structure Some UK Evidence", available at: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1775706
Anderson, R. W. (2002), "Capital structure, firm liquidity and growth", available at: http://www.nbb.be/doc/ts/publications/wp/WP27en.pdf
Lipson, M. L. Mortal, S. (2009), "Liquidity and capital structure", Journal of Financial Markets, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 611-644.
Myers, S. C. (2001.), "Capital structure
1. Alexander, C. (2008). Market risk analysis, volume IV: Value-at-risk models . Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
2. Attinasi, M. G., Checherita C., & Nickel C (2009). What explains the surge in Euro area sovereign spreads during the financial crisis of 2007–09 . Working paper series.
3. Bai, J., Julliard, C., & Yuan, K. (2012). A forensic analysis of liquidity and credit risk in European sovereign bond markets . Retrieved from http://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/events/2013/january
1 The article is a part of the research funded by the University of Economics, Prague under the project IP 100040.
1. Amihud, Y. (2002). “Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Cross-section and Time-Series Effects.” Journal of Financial Markets 5 (1): pp. 31-56.
2. Balasubramanyan, L., & D. D. VanHoose. (2013). “Bank Balance Sheet Dynamics under a Regulatory Liquidity-Coverage-Ratio Constraint.” Journal of Macroeconomics , 37 (September): pp. 53-67.
3. BCBS. (1992). A Framework for Measuring and Managing Liquidity. Basel: Bank
spread at the zero lower bound. ECB Working Papers(1258).
Bech, M. L., Gambacorta, L., and Kharroubi, E., 2012. Monetary policy in a downturn: are financial crises special? BIS Working Papers(388).
Bech, M. L., and Keister, T., 2013. Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy. BIS Working Papers(432).
Belke, A., 2012. A more effective Eurozone monetary policy tool - Gold-backed sovereign debt.Briefing paper prepared for presentation at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European
Amihud, Y. (2002). Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects. Journal of Financial Markets, 5: 31-56.
Amihud, Y. & Mendelson, H. (1986). Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread. Journal of Financial Economics, 17: 223-249.
Avramov, D., Chordia, T. & Goyal, A. (2006). Liquidity and Autocorrelation in Individual Stock Returns, Journal of Finance, 61 (5): 2365-2394.
Battesse, G.E. & Coelli, T.J. (1992). Frontier production functions, technical efficiency and panel
The liquidity flow in the financial system will change rapidly in direction or/and volume in a very short time frame. This characteristic of liquidity flow could make risk management and supervision more difficult. A significant number of studies in the literature have attempted to research how the topology of complex financial networks contributes to the expanding and shrinking of liquidity in a system. These studies include work done on the topology of complex financial networks and their formation (e.g., Boss et al . 2004 ; Garratt et
Aisyah Abdul-Rahman, Noor Latifah Hanim Mohd Said and Ahmad Azam Sulaiman
1. Abdel Karim, Mohammad. (2013). Liquidity Risk Management: A Comparative Study between Saudi and Jordanian Banks. Interdisciplinary Journal of Research in Business , 3(2), 1-10
2. Abdullah, Asim & Khan, Abdul Qayyum. (2012). Liquidity Risk Management: A Comprative Study between Domestic and Foreign Banks in Pakistan. Journal of Managerial Science , 6(1), 62-72
3. Abdul-Rahman, Aisyah (2010). Three-Factor CAPM Risk Exposures: Some Evidence From Malaysian Commercial Banks, Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and
Bazerman M.H. (1994), Judgement In Managerial Decision Making, New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Jones B.D. (1999), Bounded Rationality, “Annual Review”, 2, pp. 297-321.
Kahneman D. (1991), Judgment and Decision Making: A Personal View, “Psychological Science”, Vol. 2, No. 3.
Kahneman D., Tversky A. (1982), Judgement under uncertainty: Heuristics and biases, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Korzeniowska D. (2011), Psychological Factors’ Influence on Liquidity
Allen, B., Chan, K. K., Milne, A., and Thomas, S., 2012. Basel III: Is the cure worse than the disease? International Review of Financial Analysis, 25 , 159-166. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.irfa.2012.08.004
Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, 2015. Basel III monitoring report. March 2015: Bank for International Settlements.
Batavia, B., Parameswar, N., Murthy, S. R., and Wague, C., 2013. Avoiding a liquidity crunch: do pre-bear phase bank ratios matter? Evidence from a world-wide sample. Journal of Applied Economics and
Allen, F., Bernardo, E.A., Welch, I. (2000). A Theory of Dividends Based on Tax Clienteles. Journal of Finance , No. 55.
Amihud, Y. (2002). Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Cross-section and Time-series Effects. Journal of Financial Markets , No. 5.
Amihud, Y., Mendelson, H. (1986a).¬¬ Asset Pricing and a Bid-Ask Spread. Journal of Financial Economics , vol. 17.
Amihud, Y., Mendelson, H. (1986b). Liquidity and Stock Returns. Financial Analysts Journal , vol. 42, No. 3.
Amihud, Y., Mendelson, H. (1989). The Effects of Beta, Bid