, Future challenges in global harmonization of food safety legislation. Food Control. 12(6): p. 339-346.(2001)
31. European Commission. 50 years of food safety in the European Union, Health and Consumer Protection Directorate-General . Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/food/food/docs/50years_foodsafety_en.pdf.(2007)
32. European Commission. The General Principles of Food Law in the European Union. Commission Green Paper. COM (97) 176 final, 30 April 1997 . Available from: http://aei.pitt.edu/1182/1/food_law_gp_COM_90_218.pdf.(1997)
najznačajnijih izvora prava, Ministarstvo zdravlja i zaštite životne okoline Republike Srbije, Uprava za zaštitu životne okoline, Beograd.
Waste Management Strategy for the Period 2010-2019, (2009), “Official Gazette of RS” no. 29/2010.
Zdravković, D., Radukić, S., (2006), Nacionalni sistem održivog razvoja i zaštite životne srdine u procesu pridruživanja Evropskoj uniji, Pelikan print, Niš. internet sajtovi : EU waste legislation-Environment-European Commission: Retrieved from: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/legislation
Directive 2009/147/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on the conservation of wild birds (codified version) (OJ L 20, 26.1.2010. 7). See generally: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/nature/legislation/birdsdirective/index_en.htm
Gallas, Tito. 1999. "Coredazione e Traduzione Giuridica nella Legislazione Multilingue, in Particolare Quella Comunitaria". 43 Quaderni di Libri e riviste d'Italia, la Traduzione, Saggi e documenti (IV) , 135
12. Implementation of Community environmental legislation. Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/environment/legal/imple-mentation_en.htm> [2014-03-24].
13. International Emission Trading. Available at: <http://unfccc.int/kyoto_protocol/mechanisms/emissions_trading/items/2731. php> [2014-04-23].
14. National Emission Ceilings. Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/ environment/air/pollutants/ceilings.htm> [2014-03-24].
15. Pure air for Europe. Available at: <http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/environment/air_pollution/ev0002_en.htm> [2014
The paper discusses contradictions between budget and tax legislation of the Russian Federation that lead to the problems of revenue administration for sub-federal public entities (subjects of the Russian Federation and municipalities). Authors analyze different aspects of interaction between budget and tax legislation and make suggestions for improving status of sub-federal authorities in the area of budget and tax legal regulations.
Elżbieta Karmiłowicz, Iwona Skrzecz and Ewa Matyjaszczyk
–147. DOI: 10.1007/s11356-014-3628-7.
Matyjaszczyk, 2011a. Selected aspects of plant protection in Poland, five years on from EU accession. Outlook on Agriculture , 40 (2), 119–123. DOI: 10.5367/oa.2011.0042.
Matyjaszczyk, E. 2011b. Analysis of changes in plant protection legislation in terms of food safety, people and the environment. Rozprawy Naukowe Instytutu Ochrony Roślin – PIB, Poznań.
Matyjaszczyk, E., Sobczak, J. 2017a. Novel insecticide active substances on the Polish market. Przemysł Chemiczny , 6, 1367–1369. DOI: 10
Eleonóra Marišová, Zuzana Ilková, Lucia Palšová and Kristína Mandalová
9. MARIŠOVA, E.- MILOVANOVIĆ, J.- ILKOVA, Z.- MARIŠ, M.- PALŠOVA, L.-MANDALOVA, K. 2015. Legislation, support and development of renewable energy resources and business. In Ekonomika poľnohospodarstva ročnik XV. 3 / 2015, s.42-58. ISSN 1338-6336.
10. MILOVANOVIĆ, J. - DRAŽIĆ, G. - IKANOVIĆ, J. - JUREKOVA, Z. - RAJKOVIĆ, S. 2012. Sustainable production of biomass through Miscanthus giganteus plantantion development. In Annals of Faculty Engineering Hunedoara International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 10. 79
The article deals with the cost of tax compliance which arises for taxpayers from tax complexity and the constant changes in tax legislation. A socially responsible institution for the fiscal aggression is the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, as its powers and responsibilities creates the tax position of individuals, businesses and the entire economy. The aim of our research is to encourage socially responsible behaviour of legislation institutions in adopting the tax legislation, which will help to improve the social responsibility of taxpayers and increase tax compliance.
Vladislav Krastev, Blagovesta Koyundzhiyska-Davidkova and Nadezhda Petkova
In 2000, the global policy against the phenomenon of “corruption“ was launched by the United Nations, and in 2003 the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) was adopted, which Bulgaria ratified three years later. Two months after the adoption of this international convention, Bulgaria became part of the European Union. The accession was accompanied by the creation of “specific accompanying measures” aimed at correcting identified deficiencies in various areas, including measures against corruption. As a result of the annual reports of the European Commission on Bulgaria’s progress on the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism, anti-corruption law-making has begun to develop and improve. Serious progress in this direction is the creation of legislation in the area of “conflict of interest”, which is not exactly corruption but creates prerequisites for its development, especially in the public sphere. The paper presents the result of the analysis of the created anti-corruption legislation after the accession of the Republic of Bulgaria to the EU. Particular attention is paid to the law adopted in 2018 regulating anti-corruption measures, as well as the terms and procedure for the seizure of illegally acquired property for the benefit of the state.
frame of legislation in force.
Scope of the study comprised: (i) the characteristics of coke wastewater; (ii) presenting the most important regulations concerning the quality of coke wastewater generated from the coal coking process and the treatment of coking gas before discharging it into water, ground or external entity’s sewage system; and (iii) the discussion of coke wastewater treatment methods presently used in the installations operating in Poland.
Characteristics of coke wastewater
Phenolic coke wastewater is formed in the process of coal coking and