Raji Y, Akinsomisoye OS, Salman TM. Antispermatogenic activity of Morinda lucida extract in male rats. Asian J Androl. 2005;7(4):405-410.
Paul D, Bera S, Jana D, Maiti R, Ghosh D. In vitro determination of the contraceptive activity of a composite extract of Achyranthes aspera and Stephania hernandifolia on human sperm. Contraception. 2006;73(3):284-288.
Harat ZN, Sadeghi MR, Sadeghipour HR, Kamalinejad M, Eshraghian MR. Immobilization of Ruta graveolens on human sperm: A new hope for male contraception. J
Nazime Mercan Dogan, Tugba Sensoy, Gulumser Acar Doganli, Naime Nur Bozbeyoglu, Dicle Arar, Hatice Ardag Akdogan and Merve Canpolat
Abdel-Naby, M.A., Osman, M.Y. & Abdel-Fattah, A.F. (2011). Production of pullulanase by free and immobilized cells of Bacillus licheniformis NRC22 in batch and continuous cultures, World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology , 27, pp. 2903–2911.
Abraham, T.E., Jamuna, R., Bansilal, C.V. & Ramakrishna, S.V. (1991). Continuous synthesis of glucoamylase by immobilized fungal mycelium of Aspergillus niger, Starch-Starke, 43, pp. 113–116.
Adinarayana, K., Jyothi, B. & Ellaiah, P. (2005). Production of alkaline protease with
Nattawut Sastravaha, Yutthana Khanasuk and Worasun Taweewuthisub
Proximal interphalangeal joint (PIPJ) dislocation is a common injury. However, PIP dislocation in the coronal plane is uncommon. PIPJ dislocations can be caused by traffic accidents, household tools, sports, or factory machines. The injured structures are proper collateral ligaments, accessory collateral ligaments, and the volar plate of the PIPJ. General management of this problem includes reduction, repair of the torn ligament, and stabilization for several weeks [ 1 - 3 ]. Stiffness is one of the common sequelae after prolonged immobilization [ 4 ]. Early
Ewa Tomaszewska-Ciosk, Antoni Golachowski and Ewa Zdybel
C16) utilization: influence on yeast cell surface hydrophobicity. World J. Microb. Biot. 24, 1943-1949. DOI:10.1007/s11274-008-9704-8.
4. Ledin, M. (2000). Accumulation of metals by microorganisms - processes and importance for soil systems. Earth-Sci. Rev . 51, 1-31. DOI: 10.1016/S0012-8252(00)00008-8.
5. Qing, W. & Shanfeng Z. (2008). The Application of Immobilized Microorganism Technology in Wastewater Treatment. Environmental Science and Management. 2008-11.
6. Drożdż, W. & Boruczkowski, T. & Tomaszewska
19. Beers, R.F. & Sizer, I.W. (1952). A spectrophotometric method for measuring the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide by catalase. J. Biol. Chem . 195(1), 133–140.
20. Chance, B. (1950). The reactions of catalase in the presence of the notatin system. Biochem. J . 46(4), 387–402.
21. Idris, A. & Suzana, W. (2006). Effect of sodium alginate concentration, bead diameter, initial pH and temperature on lactic acid production from pineapple waste using immobilized Lactobacillus delbrueckii. Process Biochem . 41(4), 1117–1123. DOI: 10
Signe Žvagiņa, Zaiga Petriņa, Vizma Nikolajeva and Anita Lielpētere
, R., Švinka, V. Comparative study on bacteria colonization onto ceramic beads originated from two Devonian clay deposits in Latvia. Scientific Journal of RTU: Material Science and Applied Chemistry, 2012, vol. 26, pp. 134-139.
14. Muter, O., Berzins, A., Potapova, K., Strikauska, S., Stelmahere, S. Bacteria immobilization on ceramic beads for soil remediation technologies. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Ecology & Safety (ISP: EB), 2011, vol. 5, pp. 152-162.
15. Nikolajeva, V., Griba, T., Petriņa, Z. Factors