Sandro Michelini, Mrco Cardone, Paolo Maltese, Alice Bruson, Alessandro Fiorentino and Matteo Bertelli
, Giannoukas A, Laredo J, Liu NF, Michelini S, Piller N, Rockson SG, Scuderi A, Szolnojy G, Yamamoto T IUA-ISVI Consensus for Diagnosis Guideline of chronic lymphedema of the limbs. Int Angiol 2014;18.
7. Michelini S, Vettori A, Maltese PE, Cardone M, Bruson A, Fiorentino A, Cappellino F, Sainato V, Guerri G, Marceddu G, Tezzele S, Bertelli M. Genetic screening in a large cohort of Italian patients affected by primary lymphedema using next generation sequencing (NGS) approach. Lymphology 2016; 29: 57-72.
8. Michelini S, De Giorgio D, Cestari M
A Nariman, MR Sobhan, M Savaei, E Aref-Eshghi, R Nourinejad, M Manoochehri, S Ghahremani, F Daliri and K Daliri
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) has introduced and approved the following definition of genetic counseling: “the procedure of helping people to comprehend the medical and familial implications of genetic contributions to the disease.” This procedure combines: 1) the interpretation of medical histories to evaluate the chance of the disease occurrence, and 2) counseling to improve choices and adaptation to the current risk [ 1 ]. About one billion people in the world live in communities that accept consanguineous marriage
), Genetic diversity in Chinese sorghum landraces revealed by chloroplast simple sequence repeats. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution 57(1), 1–15.
 Teshome, A., Patterson, D., Asfaw, Torrance, J. K., Arnason, J. T. (2007), Changes of Sorghum bicolor landrace diversity and farmers’ selection criteria over space and time, Ethiopia. Genet.Resour. Crop Evol. 54, 1219–1233.
 Teshome, A., Baum, B. R., Fahrig, L., Torrance, J. K., Arnason, T. J., Lambert, J. D. (1997), Sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] landrace variation and classification in North
1. Stuppia L, Gatta V, Antonucci I, Giuliani R, Scioletti AP, Palka G. Genetic testing in couples undergoing assisted reproduction technique protocols. Expert Opin Med Diagn. 2009 Sep;3(5):571-83.
2. Aksglaede L, Link K, Giwercman A, Jørgensen N, Skakkebaek NE, Juul A. 47,XXY Klinefelter syndrome: clinical characteristics and age-specific recommendations for medical management. Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2013;163C:55-63.
3. Song SH, Chiba K, Ramasamy R, Lamb DJ. Recent advances in the genetics
Tomaz Velnar, Uros Smrdel, Mara Popovic and Gorazd Bunc
Russian Federation. Radiol Oncol 2008; 42 : 39-44.
Wrensch M, Fisher JL, Schwartzbaum JA, Bondy M, Berger M, Aldape KD. The molecular epidemiology of gliomas in adults. Neurosurg Focus 2005; 19 : E5.
Wrensch M, Minn Y, Chew T, Bondy M, Berger MS. Epidemiology of primary brain tumors: current concepts and review of the literature. Neuro Oncol 2002; 4 : 278-99.
Hilton DA, Melling C. Genetic markers in teh assesment of intrinsic brain tumours. Current Diagnostic Pathology 2004; 10
Allahverdi A., Ng C. T., Cheng T. C. E., Kovalyov M. Y. - A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs [in] European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 187, 2008, pp. 985-1032.
Arroyo J. E. C., Armentano V. A. - Genetic local search for multi-objective flow shop scheduling problems [in] European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 167, 2005, pp. 717-738.
Balin S. - Non-identical parallel machine scheduling using genetic algorithm [in] Expert
1. Awad, A. R., I. V. Poser. Calibrating Conceptual Rainfall-Runoff Models Using a Real Genetic Algorithm Combined with a Local Search Method, Latest Trends on Computers. - In: 14th WSEAS International Conference on COMPUTERS, Corfu Island, Greece, WSEAS, WSEAS Press, Vol. I , 2010, 174-181.
2. Coello, C. A. C. An Empirical Study of Evolutionary Techniques for Multiobjective Optimization in Engineeting Design. Ph. D. Thesis. Department of Computer Science, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, 1996. http
G. H. Huang, K. N. Liang, Z. Z. Zhou, J. M. Xu and H. M. Ma
ANSARI, S. A., C. NARAYANAN, S. A. WALI, R. KUMAR, N. SHUKLA and S. R. KUMAR (2012): ISSR markers for analysis of molecular diversity and genetic structure of Indian teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) populations. Annals of Forest Research 55(1): 11-23.
BAGCHI, S. K., V. P. SHARMA and P. K. GUPTA (1989): Developmental instability in leaves of Tectona grandis. Silvae Genetica 38: 1-6.
BEDELL, P. E. (1989): Preliminary observations on variability of teak in India. Indian Forest 115: 72
Agnieszka Maciejewska-Skrendo, Paweł Cięszczyk, Jakub Chycki, Marek Sawczuk and Wojciech Smółka
Athletic performance is a multifactorial phenotype influenced by environmental factors as well as multiple genetic variants (i.e., polymorphisms) acting as key intrinsic factors. The world-wide studies have showed that genetic elements have a great influence over components of athletic performance such as endurance, strength, power, flexibility, neuromuscular coordination, psychological traits and other features important in sport. In sport genomics studies involving athletes of many disciplines, the heritability of athlete status was estimated
. Plant Cell Rep. 7: 481-484.
BINNS, A. N. (2002): T-DNA of Agrobacterium: 25 years and counting. Trends in Plant Sci. 7 (5): 231-233.
BISHOP-HURLEY, S. L., R. J. ZABKIEVICZ, L. GRACE, R. C. GARDNER, A. WAGNER and C. WALTER (2001): Conifer genetic engineering: Transgenic Pinus radiata (D Don) and Picea abies (Karst) plants are resistant to the herbicide Buster. Plant Cell Rep. 20: 235-243.
BOMMINENI, V. R., R. S. S. DATLA and E. W. T. TSANG (1994): Expression of gus in somatic embryo cultures of black spruce after