1. Driscoll, C. M. O., 2002: Lipid based formulations for intestinal lymphatic delivery. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. ,15, 405—415.
2. Hulling, Mu., Holm, R., Mullertz, A., 2013: Lipid-based formulations for oral administration of poorly water-soluble drugs. Int. J. Pharm. , 453, 215—224.
3. Humberstone, A. J., Charman, W. N., 1995: Lipid-based vehicles for the oral delivery of poorly water soluble drugs. Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. , 25, 103—128.
4. Charman, W. N., Porter, C. J., Mithani, S., Dressman, J. B., 1997: Physicochemical and
analytical levy-type solution . – Journal of Thermal Stresses, vol.16, pp.401-419.
Civalek and Omer (2013): Vibration analysis of laminated composite conical shells by the method of discrete singular convolution based on the shear deformation theory . – Composites Part B: Engineering, vol.45, No.1, pp.1001-1009.
Ding Kewei (2000): Symplectic algorithm method for Hamiltonian matrix eigenvalue and eigenvector problem . – Journal of Hefei University of Technology, vol.23, No.3, pp.336-340 (in Chinese).
Ding Kewei (2005): Weak formulation study of thick
Mohamed Rizk, Fawzia Ibrahim, Mohamed Hefnawy and Jenny Nasr
A. G. Kazemifard, D. E. Moore and A. Mohammadi, Polarographic determination of benzaldehyde in benzyl alcohol and sodium diclofenac injection formulations, J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 30 (2002) 257-262; DOI: 10.1016/S0731-7085(02)00340-0.
M. A. El-Ries, Spectrophotometric and indirect determination of lincomycin by atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS), Anal. Lett. 27 (1994) 1517-1531.
Y. C. de-Micalizzi, N. B. Pappano and N. B. Debattista, First and second order
Marcin Gackowski, Marcin Koba, Katarzyna Mądra-Gackowska and Stefan Kruszewski
, Metabolism 65 (2016) 122–130; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.metabol.2015.10.022
5. A. Onay-Besikci and S. A. Özkan, Trimetazidine revisited: A comprehensive review of the pharmacological effects and analytical techniques for the determination of trimetazidine, Cardiovasc. Ther. 26 (2008) 147–165; https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1527-3466.2008.00043.x
6. T. K. Murthy, G. D. Sankar and S. R. Yarraguntla, Visible spectrophotometric methods for the determination of trimetazidine dihydrochloride in pharmaceutical formulations, Indian Drugs 39 (2002) 230
Georgeta Pavalache, Nicoleta Matei and Antoanela Popescu
The spectrophotometric method for determination of loratadine using tetraiodomercurate has been applied in various pharmaceutical formulations. The results confirmed that recovery value is optimum and the method is valid, thus it can be used in quality control and evaluation of loratadine tablets, oral formulations of mixed composition, oral solutions, etc. The method is easy and simple to apply, does not require complicated equipment and spectrophotometric reading time is reduced, which allows a large number of analyzes in a relatively short time.
Ganesh Rajput, Falguni Majmudar and Jayvadan Patel
S. Baumgartner and J. Kristl, Optimisation of floating matrix tablets and evaluation of their gastric residence time, Int. J. Pharm. 195 (2000) 125-135; DOI: 10.1016/S0378-5173(02)00022-4.
A. Streubel, J. Siepmann and R. Bodmeier, Floating matrix tablets based on low-density foam powder: effects of formulation and processing parameters on drug release, Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 18 (2003) 37-45; DOI: 10.1016/S0928-0987(02)00223-3.
J. K. Patel and J. R. Chavda
Agne Mazurkeviciute, Kristina Ramanauskiene, Marija Ivaskiene, Aidas Grigonis and Vitalis Briedis
HCL, Asian J. Pharm. Sci. 8 (2013) 46–54; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajps.2013.07.006
13. A. Kaur, S. Jaiswal and G. D. Gupta, Formulation and evalution of terbinafine hydrochloride topical gel, Indo. Am. J. Pharm. Res. 4 (2014) 2919–2927.
14. M. E. Herbig and D. H. Evers, Correlation of hydrotropic solubilization by urea with log D of drug molecules and utilization of this effect for topical formulations, Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 85 (2013) 158–160; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpb.2013.06.022
15. J. Leyden, Pharmacokinetics and
Ahmed N. Allam, Ibrahim A. Komeil and Ossama Y. Abdallah
, Langmuir. 24 (2008) 5672–5675; DOI: 10.1021/la800780w.
6. T. H. Kim, H. H. Jiang, Y. S. Youn, C. W. Park, K. K. Tak, S. Lee, H. Kim and S. Y. Jon, Preparation and characterization of water-soluble albumin bound curcumin nanoparticles with improved antitumor activity, Int. J. Pharm. 403 (2011) 285–591; DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2010.10.041.
7. Y. B. Pawar, H. Purohit, G. Valicherla, B. Munjal, S. V. Lale, S. Patel and A. K. Bansal, Novel lipid based oral formulation of curcumin: development and optimization by design of experiments approach, Int. J. Pharm