, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ , 1998-2014: Bruxelles.(2006)
27. Vicario, L., siguranta alimentara , in europarl.europa.eu .(2014)
28. European Commission, White paper on foodsafety . Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.(1999)
29. Food Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Globalization of Food Systems in Developing Countries: Impact on Food Security And Nutrition. Fao Food & Nutrition Paper . Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.(2004)
30. Motarjemi, Y., M. vanschothorst, and F. Käferstein
Joanna Rosak-Szyrocka and Lovorka Begović Blažević
Brewer, M., & Rojas, M., 2008. Consumer attitudes toward issue in foodsafety. Journal of FoodSafety , 28, 1–22.
Bruhn, C. M., & Schutz, H. G., 1999. Consumer foodsafety knowledge and practices . Journal of FoodSafety, 19 (1), 73–87.
Byrd-Bredbenner, C., Maurer, J., Wheatley, V., Cottone, E., & Clancy, M., 2007. Foodsafety hazards lurk in the kitchens of young adults . Journal of Food Protection, 70, 991–996.
Eurobarometer, 2013. Attitudes of EuropeansTowardsBuilding The Single Market For Green Products , EuropeanCommission, Bruxelles
Martin Balazs Zsarnoczky, Fanni Zsarnoczky-Dulhazi, Gogo Fredrick Collins Adol, Mariusz Barczak and Lorant Denes David
. Rodler, I. (2008). A táplálkozás és az életmód szerepe a rákbetegség kialakulásában (The role of nutrition and lifestyle in the development of cancer). Egészségtudomány 54 (2), 14-21. (in Hungarian)
7. World Health Organization (2014). Advancing foodsafety initiatives: strategic plan for foodsafety including foodborne zoonoses p. 2013-2022. Retrieved January 25, 2019, from http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/101542/1/9789241506281_eng.pdf?ua=1
8. Zsarnoczky, M. (2016). The Future of Sustainable Rural Tourism Development - The Impacts of Climate
Wojciech Migdal, Urszula Gryczka, Jerzy Bertrandt, Tadeusz Nowicki and Radosław Pytlak
Network (FoodNet). Clin. Infect. Dis., 54(Suppl. 5), 418-420.
5. National Institute of Public Health, National Institute of Hygiene, Department of Epidemiology. (2013). Infectious diseases and poisonings in Poland in 2012. Warsaw.
6. World Health Organization, FoodSafety Department (2002). Terrorist threats to food: guidance for establishing and strengthening prevention and response systems. Geneva: WHO Press.
7. U.S. Food and Drug Administration, CFSAN/Offi ce of Regulations and Policy. (2003). Risk assessment for food
. A brief review of the occurrence, use, and safety of food-related nanomaterials. J. Food Sci. 2011;76:R126-33.
54. Mairhofer J, Roppert K, Ertl P. Microfluidic systems for pathogen sensing: a review. Sensors (Basel). 2009;9:4804-23.
55. Mandal PK, Biswas AK, Choi K PU. Methods for Rapid Detection of Foodborne Pathogens: An Overview. Amer j Food. technol. 2011;87-102.
56. Martirosyan A, Schneider Y-J. Engineered nanomaterials in food: implications for foodsafety and consumer health. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public
A from can coatings - effects of damage, storage conditions and heating. Food Additives and Contaminants, 21(10): 1015-1026.
8. Garayoa R, Vitas AI, Díez-Leturia M, et al, 2011. Foodsafety and the contract catering companies: Food handlers, facilities and HACCP evaluation. Food Control, 22(12): 2006–2012.
9. HACCP – The difficulty with Hazard Analysis. Food Control, 35(1): 233–240.
10. Ivana J, Jaroslav D, Michal V, et al, 2003. Determination of bisphenol A, bisphenol F, bisphenol A diglycidyl ether and bisphenol F diglycidyl ether migrated from
Simona Nicoleta Stan, Amalia-Gianina Străteanu, George Cosmin Colang and Marian Nicolae
*** National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity (NSABB). (2010). Addressing Biosecurity
Concerns Related to Synthetic Biology. Available at: http://oba.od.nih.gov/biosecurity/pdf/
Szymon T. Dziuba, Manuela Ingaldi, Eva Hamplová and Anna Cierniak-Emerych
Food safety means all the conditions that have to be met and actions that have to be taken at all stages of food production or sales to protect human health and life. Studies have demonstrated that organic food is considered by consumers to be healthier and safer than conventional food produced by means of intensive farming methods. In this context, the interest in organic food among both consumers and distributors is increasing. This means that there are many factors determining organic food production. Among them are those related to competencies that affect product safety, which represents a guarantee that the enterprise will achieve market success and is one of the sources of competitiveness for such enterprises.
Therefore, the aim of the study was to present assessment of soft competencies of laboratory employees by their immediate superiors. The problem was identified more closely as a case study of the corporation that produces organic foods, whereas assessment of competencies was compared to the specific features of the food sector the enterprise operates in, with the examples of the branches located in Poland, the Czech Republic and Romania.
, I.M.C. and Cruz, A.G. (2014). Training of Food Handlers in a Hotel: Tool for Promotion of the FoodSafety. Journal of FoodSafety , 34(3):218–223.
5. Huang T, You L, Yong-Hua D U, et al. (2014). Inhibiting Effects of By-products from Cinnamomumlongepaniculatum Oil on Pathogenic Bacteria Causing Skin Infection. Journal of Sichuan Agricultural University , 32(1):53-58.
6. Klein K. Qiao, Guanghua, Ting Guo and K. K. Klein. (2012). Melamine and Other FoodSafety and Health Scares in China: Comparing Households With and Without Children. Food Control
Operational Research 244, p.164-175.
Dani, S. and A. Deep. (2010). Fragile food supply chains: reacting to risks. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications 13, p. 395-410.
Ding, M.J., F. Jie, K.A. Parton and M.J. Matanda. (2014). Relationships between quality of information sharing and supply chain food quality in the Australian beef processing industry. International Journal of Logistics Management 25, p. 85-108.
European FoodSafety Authority, (2008). Statement of EFSA on the risks for public health due to the presence of dioxins in