Bartovic V. (2014), Efficiency on the Economic and Monetary Union coordination, Visegrad Fund Publishing House, Bratislava.
Becker W., Lochel H., Gregosz D. (2013), Crisis Management in the Euro Area: Why Europe’s Policy is on the Right Track, ‘Konrad Adenauer Stiftung’, Konrad Adenauer Publishing House, Berlin, no. 116.
Departament Systemu Finansowego (2015), Raport o stabilności systemu finansowego, NBP Publishing House, Warsaw.
Icard A. (2003), Comment on Should financialstability
1. Alawode, A. And Sadek, M. (2008). What is FinancialStability. Central Bank of Bahrain FinancialStability Paper Series, no. 1.
2. BIS (2011). Central Bank Governance and FinancialStability. A Report by a Study Group, Geneva.
3. Borio C i Drehmann, M. (2009). Towards an Operational Framework for FinancialStability: “Fuzzy” measurement and its consequences. BIS Working Papers no. 284.
4. Bundesbank, (2003). Monthly Report in December 2003 - Report on the stability of German
FinancialStability, Essay in International Finance No 203, Princeton University.
5. Crockett, A. (2000), “Marrying the micro and macroprudential dimensions of financialstability”, speech at the 11th International Conference of Banking Supervisors, Basel.
6. De Bandt, O. and Hartmann, P. (2000), Systemic risk: A survey, European Central Bank, Working Paper Series No. 35.
7. Dijkman, M. (2010), A Framework for Assessing Systemic Risk, Policy Research Working Paper 5282, World Bank, Washington, D.C.
 Lătea, G.-O., Stabilitatea prețurilor și stabilitatea financiară în activitatea băncilor centrale, in the Economic Library Collection, Economic Issues series, vol.425, Centre for Economic Information and Documentation, p.15.
 Crockett, A., The Theory and Practice of FinancialStability, GEI Newsletter, 6, 1997, p1-2.
 Wellink, N., Central Banks as Guardians of FinancialStability, The Seminar: Current Issues in Central Banking, Oranjestad, 2002, p.2.
 Lătea, G.-O., op.cit., p.16.
 BNR, FinancialStability
1 The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Croatian National Bank.
1. Albulescu, C. (2010). Forecasting the Romanian Financial Sector Stability Using a Stochastic Simulation Model, Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting , No. 1/2010, pp. 81–98.
2. Alesina, A., and G. Tabellini (1988). External Debt, Capital Flight and Political Risk, NBER Working Paper, No. 2610, June.
3. Arzamov, V., and H. Penikas (2014). A FinancialStability Index for Israel, Procedia
., Budimir, B. (2013) Vodič kroz pristupanje Srbije Evropskoj uniji. Beograd: ISAC Fond.
Narodna banka Srbije (2013a) Godišnji izveštaj o stabilnosti finansijskog sistema.
Narodna banka Srbije (2013b) Strategija za uvođenje standarda Bazel III u Srbiji, dostupno na: http://www.nbs.rs/export/sites/default/internet/latinica/55/55_2/55_2_7/Strategija_BazelIII.pdf
Smaga, P. (2013) Assesing involvement of central banks in financialstability. Center for financialstability Policy paper, dostupno na: http
Aikman, D., Giese, J., Kapadia, S. & McLeay, M. (2018). Targeting financialstability: Macroprudential or monetary policy? (Bank of England Working Paper, 734). London: Bank of England.
Bank for International Settlements. (2017). Macroprudential frameworks, implementation and relationship with other policies. BIS Papers, 94. Basel: Bank for International Settlements.
Bernanke, B. S., Laubach, T., Mishkin, F. S. & Posen, A. S. (1999). Inflation targeting: Lessons from the international experience
., & LIANG, N. (2016). Monetary policy, financial conditions, and financialstability. Staff report 690, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
AGNELLO, L., & SOUSA, R. M. (2009). The determinants of public deficit volatility. Working paper 1042, European Central Bank.
AGNELLO, L., & SOUSA, R. M. (2013). Fiscal policy and asset prices. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65(2), 154-177. DOI: 10.1111/j.0307-3378.2011.00420.x
AMBRISKO, R., BABECKY, J., RYSANEK, J., & VALENTA, V. (2015). Assessing the impact of fiscal measures on the
The financial stability is a fundamental condition for ensuring and maintaining the balance and the stability at macroeconomic level. At the same time, ensuring the macroeconomic financial stability is a priority of the state’s economic security as well as of all the public authorities having responsibilities in the field of the macro-prudential regulation and supervision. In this context, our scientific approach aims at systematizing, deepening and developing this fundamental issue of the financial theory and practice.
1. Alexander, C. and Sheedy, E. (2004). The Profesional Risk Managers’ Handbook, Professional Risk Managers International Association.
2. Arregui et al. (2013). Evaluating the Net Benefits of Macroprudential Policy: A Cookbook, IMF Working Paper No 167.
3. Benito, A., Whitley, J. and Young, G. (2001). Analysing Corporate and Household Sector Balance Sheets, Bank of England, FinancialStability Review, December.
4. Bessis, J. (2003). Risk Management in Banking, John Wiley&Sons.
5. Blanchard, O., Dell’Ariccia, G. and Mauro