Lauris Rupeks, Viktor Filipenkov, Ivars Knets, Visvaldis Vitins, Marina Sokolova, Liga Stipniece and Mara Pilmane
Hydroxyapatite is used for bone reconstruction, in order to improve its mechanical properties different substances can be added. In our study new biomaterial is created from deproteinised hydroxyaptite and endodentic cement, its mechanical properties were tested. Material was implanted subcutaneous in rats, then histological and biocompatability tests were performed. Results indicate that stuff has good mechanical properties, short setting time and gradual resorption creating porosity and ability to integrate in bone.
Renata Chalas, Ewelina Mielko, Joanna Zubrzycka-Wrobel and Jakub Nowak
-ray diffraction analysis of MTA-Plus, MTAAngelus and Dia-Root BioAggregate. Eur. J. Dent., 8, 211, 2014.
5. Han L., Okiji T.: Bioactivity evaluation of three calcium silicatebased endodontic materials. Int. Endod. J., 46, 808, 2013.
6. Khedmat S. et al.: In vitro cytotoxicity of four calcium silicate-based endodonticcements on human monocytes, a colorimetric MTT assey. Restor. Dent. Endod., 39, 149, 2014.
7. Kokate S.R., Pawar A.M.: An in vitro comparative stereomicroscopic evaluation of marginal seal between MTA, glass insomer
Claudio Poggio, Matteo Ceci, Alberto Dagna, Riccardo Beltrami, Marco Colombo and Marco Chiesa
, Mongiorgi R, Prati C. Innovative silicate-based cements for endodontics: a study of osteoblast-like cell response. J Biomed Mat Res A 2008;87:477-86. doi: 10.1002/ jbm.a.31795
18. Gomes-Filho JE, Rodrigues G, Watanabe S, Estrada Bernabé PF, Lodi CS, Gomes AC, Faria MD, Domingos Dos Santos A, Silos Moraes JC. Evaluation of the tissue reaction to fast endodonticcement (CER) and Angelus MTA. J Endod 2009;35:1377-80. doi: 10.1016/j.joen.2009.06.010
19. Johnson BR. Considerations in the selection of a rootend filling material. Oral Surg Oral
Athina Dalopoulou, Nikolaos Economides and Vasilis Evangelidis
. Inferior alveolar nerve paresthesia relieved by microscopic endodontic treatment. Bull Tokyo Dent Coll, 2003; 44:209-212.
57. Lambrianides T, Economides N. Extrusion of root canal sealer to the mandibular canal area. A case report. Balk J Dent Med, 2005; 9:152-154.
58. Scarano A, Di Carlo F, Quaranta A, Piattelli A. Injury of the inferior alveolar nerve after overfilling f of the root canal with endodonticcement: a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod, 2007; 104:56-59.
59. Escoda-Francoli J, Canalda-Sahli C, Soler A, Figueiredo