Results of the study showed that cultivation of the grey-brown (chestnut) and mountain brown soils under the grape plantation changes their morphogenetic and morphological characteristics in arid subtropical climatic condition. Performed cultivation caused migration of humus into the deeper soil layers. The denser horizon formed under a soft layer. This results in a change of the soil chemical structure and water-physical properties. These changes manifested themselves under irrigative condition.
Zbigniew Żuber, Urszula Kania, Anna Król-Zdechlikiewicz, Anna Morawska, Bożena Pilch, Ewa Rajska, Dorota Turowska-Heydel, Małgorzata Sobczyk, Jerzy Chudek and Lidia Rutkowska-Sak
criteria. J Rheumatol. 2003;30:2275-82.
7. Danner S, Sordet C, Terzic J, et al. Epidemiology of juvenile idiopathic arthritis in Alsace, France. J Rheumatol. 2006;33:1377-81.
8. Symmons D, Jones M, Osbourne J, et al. National DiagnosticIndex: Paediatric Rheumatology in the United Kingdom (1996).Data from the British Paediatric Rheumatology Group National Diagnostic Register. J Rheumatol. 1996;23:1975-80.
9. Packham JC, Hall MA. Long-term follow-up of 246 adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: functional outcome
Jadwiga Malczewska-Lenczowska, Romuald Stupnicki and Beata Szczepańska
endurance athletes and in non-athletes Biol. Sport 14:259-273.
Malczewska J., B. Raczyńska, D. Siwińska, B. Szczepańska (1996) Ferritin - a diagnosticindex of iron status in athletes. Biol. Sport 13:21-30.
Malczewska J., B. Szczepańska, R. Stupnicki, W. Sendecki (2001) The assessment of frequency of iron deficiency in athletes from the transferrin receptor -ferritin index. Int. J. Sports Nutr. Exerc. Metab. 11:42-52.
Malczewska J., R. Stupnicki, W. Błach, E. Turek-Lepa (2004) The effects
Maria Orbetzova, Blagovest Pehlivanov, Mitko Mitkov, Iliana Atanassova, Zdravko Kamenov, Georgi Kolarov and Gencho Genchev
ovary syndrome. Minerva Endocrinol 2007;32:129-40.
Orbetzova M, Orbetzova V, Kamenov Z, et al. Comparison of the diagnosticindexes for establishing disturbances in carbohydrate metabolism in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 2003; 42 (4):10-5 (in Bulgarian).
Orbetzova M, Kamenov Z, Kolarov G, et al. Metabolic disturbances in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Folia medica 2003;3:12-20.
Vrbikova J, Hainer V. Obesity and polycystic ovary syndrome
Danijela Kirovski, Petar Dodovski, Đorđe Savić, Ivan Vujanac, Radiša Prodanović, Milorad Mirilović, Željko Sladojević and Ana Djordjević
hormones in neonatal calves. Can J Vet Res 2008, 72(3):253-8.
11. Takahashi K, Takahashi E, Ducusin RJ, Tanabe S, Uzuka Y, Sarashina T: Changes in serum thyroid hormone levels in newborn calves as a diagnosticindex of endemic goiter. J Vet Med Sci 2001, 63(2):175-8.
12. Davicco MJ, Vigouroux E, Dardillat C, Barlet JP: Thyroxine, triiodothyronine and iodide in different breeds of newborn calves. Reprod Nutr Dev 1982, 22(2):355-62.
13. Kirovski D: Endocrine and metabolic adaptation of calves to extrauterine life. Acta
Jia-San Zheng, Jing-Nie, Ting-Ting Zhu, Hong-Ri Ruan, Xue-Wei and Rui-Wu
. Creatinine is a protein metabolite excreted by the kidneys. Its concentration is affected by non-renal factors such as protein and water intake and muscle mass. The limitations of these influencing factors preclude creatinine’s being an ideal diagnostic indicator for AKI.
In this study, we found that changes in plasma L-FABP concentrations before and after gentamicin injection were not associated with kidney damage. Plasma L-FABP concentration was not associated with the degree of renal injury. Therefore, this protein cannot be used as a diagnosticindex for AKI.
Palakorn Puttaruk, Duangnate Pipatsatitpong and Pilaiwan Siripurkpong
al. [ 27 ], but the number of participants with metabolic syndrome was higher in our study. The results also showed that sLOX-1 levels were positively correlated with blood pressure, BMI, FPG, and triglyceride, but negatively correlated with HDL cholesterol ( Table 2 ), and serum sLOX-1 level depended on independent factors: age, SBP, BMI, FPG, and triglyceride ( Table 3 ). Correlation between serum sLOX-1 levels and main criteria for diagnosis of metabolic syndrome suggested serum sLOX-1 level as a diagnosticindex of metabolic syndrome. However, no correlation