Maciej Szumigała, Agnieszka Pełka-Sawenko, Tomasz Wróblewski and Małgorzata Abramowicz
1. Uhl T.: Mechatronics In Diagnostics ; Diagnostyka, 3(47), Publisher 2008, 143-152.
2. Rucka M.: Neuro-Wavelet damagedetection technique in beam, plate andshell structures with experimental validation , Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 48, 3 (2010) 579-604.
3. Białasiewicz J. T.: Falki I aproksymacje ; Wydawnictwo Naukowo-Techniczne, ISBN 83-204-2971-4, Warszawa, Publisher 2004.
4. Doebling S., Farrar, C., Prime, M., and Shevits, D.: Damage identification and health monitoring of structural and mechanical
Rucka, M. Wilde, K., 2006. Application of continuous wavelet transform in vibration based damagedetection method for beams and plates. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 297, pp.536-550.
Surace, C. Ruotolo, R., 1994. Crack Detection of a Beam Using the Wavelet Transform. Proc. of the 12th International Modal Analysis Conference, Honolulu, pp.1141-1147.
Wang, W.J. McFadden, P.D., 1996. Application of Orthogonal Wavelets to Early Gear DamageDetection. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 9, pp.497-508.
Yang, J.M. Hwang
M. Rucka, W. Witkowski, J. Chróscielewski and K. Wilde
pseudospectral finite element method. International Journal of Solids and Structures 43, 4997-5031, 2006.
7. P. Kudela, M. Krawczuk, W. Ostachowicz, Wave propagation modelling in 1D structures using spectral finite elements. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 300, 88-100, 2007.
8. J. Chróścielewski, M. Rucka, K. Wilde, W. Witkowski, Formulation of spectral truss element for guided waves damagedetection in spatial steel trusses. Archives of Civil Engineering 55(1), 43-63, 2009.
9. W. Witkowski, M. Rucka, K. Wilde, J. Chróścielewski
S. Ksouri, M. Matmat, H. Boukabache, C. Escriba and J. Fourniols
for composite structures using visualized Lamb-wave propagation, Composites Science and Technology 67, 3202-3208, 2007.
H. Boukabache, S. Ksouri, C. Escriba, J.Y. Fourniols, Piezoelectric sensor/actuator network for SHM and damagedetection on Airplane Door, Asia-Pacific Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Tokyo, Japan, 2010
C. Escriba, H. Boukabache, S. Ksouri, M. Lastapis, T. Camps, J.M. Dilhac, S. Rolet, J.Y. Fourniols, Sensor Network for non destructive control of aeronautics structures: piezo or
Research 104, 81–90, 2015
5. M. Piekarczyk, R. Grec, Application of adhesive bonding in steel and aluminium structures, Archives of Civil Engineering, 58, 309–329, 2012
6. M. Rucka, Wave Propagation in Structures. Modelling, Experimental Studies and Application to DamageDetection, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Gdańskiej, Gdańsk 2011
7. M. Rucka, Modelling of in-plane wave propagation in a plate using spectral element method and Kane-Mindlin theory with application to damagedetection. Archive of Applied Mechanics 81, 1877–1888, 2011
8. M. Rucka, W
Radosław Przysowa, Wiesław Bereś and Clinton Carnegie
., Chen, W. R., Wu, X. J., Residual life assessment of a critical component of a gas turbine–achievements and challenges , Paper GT2014-26423, ASME Turbo Expo 2014, Düsseldorf, Germany 2014.
 Brockman, R. A., Huelsman, M., John, R., Simulation of Deformation Modes for DamageDetection in Turbine Engine Disks, Materials Damage Prognosis , J. M. Larsen et al. (ed.), TMS, pp. 197-201, 2005.
 Butz, M. G., Rodriquez, H. M., Propulsion Health Monitoring for Enhanced Safety , NASA Report, NASA/CR-2003-212291, 2003.
 Chana, K., Sridhar, V., Sigh, D
Krzysztof Dragan, Michał Dziendzikowski, Andrzej Leski, Ziemowit Dworakowski and Tadeusz Uhl
piezosensor array for damage localization. Struct. Health Monit . Vol. 2(2), p. 137.
 Mustapha F., Worden K., Pierce S.G. & Manson G. (2007). Damagedetection using stress waves and multivariate statistics: an experimental case study of an aircraft component. Strain , Vol. 43(1), p. 47.
 Trendafilova, I., Cartmell, M.P. and Ostachowicz, W. (2008). Vibration-based damagedetection in an aircraft wing scaled model using principal component analysis and pattern recognition. J. Sound Vib . Vol. 313(3), p. 560.
Sajad Esmaielzadeh, Hassan Ahmadi and Seyed Abbas Hosseini
A.Farsayi, R.Abbasnia. 2010. “Wavelet Transform in DamageDetection of Structures.” 6th Conference of Iranian civil engineering .
Aldemir, Alper et al. 2015. “Pseudo-Dynamic Testing of a Concrete Gravity Dam.”
Alembagheri, Mohammad, and Mohsen Ghaemian. 2013. “Damage Assessment of a Concrete Arch Dam through Nonlinear Incremental Dynamic Analysis.” Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 44: 127–37. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2012.09.010
Allen, J B. 1977. “Short Term Spectral Analysis, Synthesis, and Modification
College of Science Technology and Medicine, September 2000.
Kessler, S. S., Spearing, S. M., Soutis, C.: Optimization of Lamb Wave Methods for DamageDetection in Composite Materials. Technology Laboratory for Advanced Composites Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics Massachusetts Institute of Technology, SHM-2001.
Chien, Y. H.: A LISP-Based Expert System for Detecting Failures in Aircraft Systems. 1984.
Pidaparti, R. M.: Aircraft Structural Integrity Assessment through Computational
The article is devoted to a suitable choice of input parameters for the efficient running of a self-developed code used for damage detection. The code was prepared in Office Excel VBA, which used a non-destructive vibration-based method. The primary aim of the code is to determine the change in bending stiffness by using the FE model updating method, and the aim of the paper is to determine the effect of the input data on the bending stiffness calculations. The code was applied for a numerical model of a steel bar. The steel bar was a simply supported beam with a span of 3.5 m. The time of the calculations and precision of the identification were investigated. The values of the time consumption depend on the input values, the desired limit of the accepted error, and the length of the step in every iteration. Data from an experimental model was analysed. The model was made of wooden and plaster boards. The calculations were done in accordance with suitable input data from a parametric study.