foreign workers in Taiwan’s manufacture and construction industries. Safety Science, 57 , pp. 223-235.
Chiang, Y.-H., Wong, F. K.-W., & Liang, S. (2017). Fatal constructionaccidents in Hong Kong. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 144 (3), p. 04017121.
Chong, H. Y., & Low, T. S. (2014). Accidents in Malaysian construction industry: statistical data and court cases. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 20 (3), pp. 503-513.
Economics, Trading. (2018). Bangladesh GDP From Construction. Retrieved 05 January
Ahmad Soltanzadeh, Iraj Mohammadfam, Abbas Moghimbeigi and Reza Ghiasvand
construction projects. KSCE J Civil Eng 2014;18:1955-65. doi: 10.1007/ s12205-014-0591-2
4. Häkkinen K, Niemelä V. Accident Sources and Prevention in the Construction Industry-Some Recent Developments in Finland. InIntegrated Occupational Safety and Health Management 2015 (pp. 17-24). Springer International Publishing.
5. Cameron I, Hare B, Davies R. Fatal and major constructionaccidents: A comparison between Scotland and the rest of Great Britain. Safety Sci 2008;46:692-708. doi: 10.1016/j. ssci.2007.06.007
6. Cheng C-W, Leu
1. Statistics Poland 2019. Working conditions. Accidents at work, https://stat.gov.pl/en/topics/labour-market/working-conditions-accidents-at-work/ ,
2. Hoła, A, Hoła, B, Sawicki, M and Szóstak, M 2016. Analysis of the accident phenomenon in the Polish construction industry with regards to agents generating costs. Materiały Budowlane , 531 (11), 152-154.
3. Cutter, WA 1951. The Social Costs of Accidents. J. Educ. Sociol. 25 , 205-210.
4. Haupt, TC and Pillay, K 2016. Investigating the true costs of constructionaccidents
1. Akhad Suraji, A. Roy Duff, Stephen J. Peckitt, Development of causal Model of constructionaccident causation, Journal of construction engineering and management, juy/august, 2001, 337-344.
2. Bojanowski R., A new statistical card of an accident at work. Occupational Safety, 7-8, 2005.
3. Carlos A. Arboleda, Dlulcy m. Abraham, Fatalities in Treching Operations - Analysis Using Models of Accident Causation, Journal of construction engineering and management, ASCE/ march/april 2004, 273