Răzvan Opaschi, Simona Bățagă, Ioan Macarie, Imola Török, Anca Negovan, Monica Pantea, Marius Ciorba and Melania Macarie
Pathol . 2003;27:65-81.
5. Groff RJ, Nash R, Ahnen DJ. Significance of serrated polyps of the colon. Curr Gastroenterol Rep . 2008;10:490-498.
6. Kambara T, Simms LA, Whitehall VL, et al. BRAF mutation is associated with DNA methylation in serrated polyps and cancer of the colorectum. Gut . 2004;53:1137-1144.
7. Visovan II, Tantau M, Ciobanu L, Pascu O, Tantau A. Increasing prevalence of right-sided colonic adenomas in a high-volume endoscopy department in Romania: implications for colorectal cancer screening. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis . 2014
Cui-Zhen Fan, Yu-Ping Chu, Ping Wei, Hong Dai and Wenming Chen
Center MM, Jemal A, Smith RA, Ward E. Worldwide variations in colorectal cancer. CA Cancer J Clin 2009; 59 : 366-8.
Hendon SE, DiPalma JA. U.S. practices for colon cancer screening. Keio J Med 2005; 54 : 179-83.
Horvat M, Stabuc B. Microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer. Radiol Oncol 2011; 45 : 75-81.
Hewett PJ, Allardyce RA, Bagshaw PF, Frampton CM, Frizelle FA, Rieger NA, et al. Short-term outcomes of the Australasian
1. Harnack L, Jacobs DR, Nicodemus K, Lazovich D, Anderson K, Folsom AR. Relationship of folate, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, and methionine intake to incidence of colorectal cancers. Nutr Cancer. 2002; 43:152-8.
2. Renkonen E, Lohi H, Jarvinen HJ, Mecklin JP, Peltomaki P. Novel splicing associations of hereditary colon cancer related DNA mismatch repair gene mutations. J Med Genet. 2004; 41:e95.
3. Sergent C, Franco N, Chapusot C, Lizard-Nacol S, Isambert N, Correia M, et al. Human colon cancer cells
, Vogt H, Wengenmair H, Weckermann D, Hamm M, Keil M, et al. Prostate lymphoscintigraphy and radioguided surgery for sentinel lymph node identification in prostate cancer. Technique and resultes of the first 350 cases. Urol Int 2003; 70 : 303-10.
De Meerleer GO, Villeirs GM, Vakaet L, Delrue LJ, De Neve WJ. The incidence of inclusion of the sigmoid colon and small bowel in the planning target volume in radiotherapy for prostate cancer. Strahlenther Oncol 2004, 9 : 573-81.
Fonteyene V, De Neve W, Villeirs G, De
C. Emmanouilides, M. Karampola, Ch. Efthymiadis, P. Fotiadis, J. Tzeveleki and G. Basdanis
salvage for locoregional recurrent colon cancer after curative resection: an analysis of 100 cases. Dis Colon Rectum 48:897-909.
 Shibata D, Paty PB, Guillem JG, Wong WD, Cohen AM (2002) Surgical management of isolated retroperitoneal recurrences of colorectal carcinoma. Dis Colon Rectum 45: 795−801.
 Dumont F, Kothodinis K, Goe're’ D et al (2012) Central retroperitoneal recurrences from colorectal cancer: are lymph node and locoregional recurrences the same disease? Eur J Surg Oncol 38:611−616.
6. L. F. Asghar and S. Chandran, Multiparticulate formulation approach to colon specific drug delivery: current perspectives, J. Pharm. Pharm. Sci. 9 (2006) 327-338.
7. Y. Krishnamachari, P. Madan and S. Lin, Development of pH- and time-dependent oral microparticles to optimize budesonide delivery to ileum and colon, Int. J. Pharm. 29 (2007) 238-47; DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2007.02.015.
8. A. Makhlof, Y. Tozuka and H. Takeuchi, pH-Sensitive nanospheres for colon-specific drug delivery in experimentally
, Kuismanen SA, Liu T, Chadwick RB, Johnson CK, Stevens MW, Richards SK, Meek JE, Gao X, Wright FA, Mecklin J-P, Järvinen HJ, Grönberg H, Bisgaard ML, Lindblom A, Peltomäki P. MSH6 and MSH3 are rarely involved in genetic predisposition to nonpolypotic colon cancer. Cancer Res. 2001; 61(4): 1619-1623.
Peltomäki P, Vasen H. Mutations associated with HNPCC predisposition - Update of ICGHNPCC/INSiGHT mutation database. Dis Markers. 2004; 20(4-5): 269-276.
Tannergård P, Lipfordd JR, Kolodner R, Frodin RJE, Nordenskjöld M
R. Kinget, W. Kalala, L. Vervoort and G. van den Mooter, Colonic drug targeting, J. Drug Target. 6 (1998) 129-149; DOI: 10.3109/10611869808997888.
P.J. Watts and L. Lllum, Colonic drug delivery, Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm. 23 (1997) 893-913; DOI: 10.3109/03639049709148695.
L. Yang, J.S. Chu and J.A. Fix, Colon-specific drug delivery: new approaches and in vitro/in vivo evaluation, Int. J. Pharm. 235 (2002) 1-15; DOI: 10.1016/S0378
The article presents the process of building a logistic regression model, which aims to support the decision-making process in medicine. Currently, there is no precise diagnosis for ulcerative colitis (UC) and Crohn's disease (CD). Specialist physicians must exclude many other diseases occurring in the colon. The first goal of this study is a retrospective analysis of medical data of patients hospitalized in the Department of Gastroenterology and Internal Diseases and finding the symptoms differentiating the two analyzed diseases. The second goal is to build a system that clearly points to UC or CD, which shortens the time of diagnosis and facilitates the treatment of patients. The work focuses on building a model that can be the basis for the construction of classifiers, which are one of the basic elements in the medical recommendation system. The developed logistic regression model will define the probability of the disease and will indicate the statistically significant changes that affect the onset of the disease. The value of probability will be one of the main reasons for the decision.
Ivan V. Yankov, Maria I. Spasova, Vladimir N. Andonov, Efimia N. Cholakova and Alexander S. Yonkov
A, Midy D. Spontaneous intramural haematoma of the sig-moid colon causing acute intestinal obstruction in a haemophiliac: report of a case. Haemophilia 2008;14(2):383-4.
5. Parker S, Cobb CF, Spero JA, Van Thiel DH. Sig-moidovesicular fistula in a hemophiliac with diver-ticular disease. J Clin Gastroenterol 1986;8(4):461-5.
6. Kahn A, Vandenbogaert N, Cremer N, Fondu P. Intramural hematoma of the alimentary tract in two hemophilic children. Helv Paediatr Acta 1977; 31(6):503-7.
7. Harrison HC, Lord RS, Chesterman CN, Biggs JC, Tracy GD. Spontaneous