M. Leszak, D. E. Perry, and D. Stoll, “A Case Study in Root Cause Defect Analysis,” Proceedings of the 22nd international conference on Software engineering - ICSE ’00, pp. 433-434, Jun. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1145/337180.337232
 A. A. Shenvi, “Defect Prevention with Orthogonal Defect Classification,” Proceeding of the 2nd annual conference on India software engineering conference - ISEC ’09, p. 83, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1145/1506216.1506232
 V. Gupta, N. Ganeshan, and T. Singhal Kumar
Ayer, A. J. 1954. Freedom and necessity. In his Philosophical Essays. London: Macmillan.
Beebee, H. 2004. Causing and nothingness. In Causation and Counterfactuals, ed. by J. Collins, N. Hall, and L. A. Paul. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
Dowe, P. 2001. A counterfactual theory of prevention and ‘causation’ by omission. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 79: 216-26.
Fischer, J. and M. Ravizza. 1998. Responsibility and Control. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
1. Murray C, Lopez A. Mortality by cause for eight regions of the world: global burden of disease study. Lancet. 1997;349:1269-76.
2. Seemungal TAR, Donaldson GC, Paul EA, Bestall JC, Jeffries DJ, Wedzicha JA. Effect of exacerbation on quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1998; 157:1418-22.
3. Donaldson GC, Seemungal TAR, Bhowmik A, Wedzicha JA. Relationship between exacerbation frequency and lung function decline in chronic obstructive
, Universitatea din Bucureşti, Facultatea de Geografie, București.
Mustăţea, A. (2005), Viituri excepţionale pe teritoriul României – Geneză şi efecte , Bucureşti.
Schneeberger, M. , (2011), Die Wassertalbahn, Berna.
Sima, A. (2012), Armonizarea mediilor natural și antropic în ariile protejate suprapuse bazinului Vișeu în paralel cu gestionarea riscurilor hidrice , Ed. Presa Universitară Clujeană, Cluj – Napoca.
Sima, A. (2015), The significant flash floods in Vișeu river basin, Romania. Causes and effects on the floodplain , Air and Wather
: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua .
5. N. Bibik, N. Dril, “Trends of Housing Construction Development in Ukraine: Retrospective and Contemporary Situation”, Baltic Journal of Real Estate Economics and Construction Management, 5(1): 51-61, 2017.
6. P.E.D. Love, H. Li, “Quantifying the causes and costs of rework in construction”, Construction Management and Economics, 18 (4): 479-490, 2000.
7. Budget expenditures of Ukraine. (2018). Retrieved from http://cost.ua/budget/expenditure/elements/#88
8. C. Eden, T. Williams, S. Howick, “The role of feedback
). Occupational accidents profile of the construction industry in Sweden. Paper presented at the Proceeding of CIB W099 Conference, Singapore, September, CIB, Rotterdam.
Aziz, R. F., & Abdel-Hakam, A. A. (2016). Exploring delay causes of road construction projects in Egypt. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55 (2), pp. 1515-1539.
Baxendale, T., & Jones, O. (2000). Construction design and management safety regulations in practice—progress on implementation. International Journal of Project Management, 18 (1), pp. 33-40.
Benite, A. G., & Cardoso, F. F. (2001
population health data. Lancet 367: 1747-1757, 2006.
7. Barone BB, Yeh HC, Snyder CF et al. Longterm all-cause mortality in cancer patients with preexisting diabetes mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA 300: 2754-2764, 2008.
8. Currie CJ, Poole CD, Jenkins-Jones S, Gale EA, Johnson JA, Morgan CL. Mortality after incident cancer in people with and without type 2 diabetes: impact of metformin on survival. Diabetes Care 35: 299-304, 2012.
9. Nader A, Silliman S. Diabetes mellitus and stroke. Northeast
Health 2000; 54(9): 660-666.
Wen SW, Liu S, Joseph KS, Trouton K, Allen A. Regional patterns of infant mortality caused by lethal congenital anomalies. Can J Public Health 1999; 90(5): 316-319.
Wen SW, Liu S, Joseph KS, Rouleau J, Allen A. Patterns of infant mortality caused by major congenital anomalies. Teratology 2000; 61(5): 342-346.
EUROCAT. Guide 1.3 Instructions for the registration and surveillance of congenital anomalies. ( http
. Motivation & Emotion, 28(1), 43-63.
Janssen, O. (2004). The barrier effect conflict with supervisor in the relationship between employee empowerment and organizational commitment. Work & Stress, 18, 56-65.
Katcher, B. & Snyder, A. (2009). 30 důvodů, proč zaměstnanci nenávidí své vedoucí. Co si vaši lidé možná myslí a co s tím můžete udělat. (30 reasons employees hate their managers. What your people may be thinking and what you can do about it.) Brno: Computer Press.
Kelly, T., & Barrett, M. (2011). The leading cause and
., vol. 456, pp. 1–8, 2018.
7. I. Szer, E. Błazik Borowa, J. Szer, “The Influence of Environmental Factors on Employee Comfort Based on an Example of Location Temperature”, Arch. Civ. Eng., vol. LXIII, no. 3, 2017.
8. M. Jabłoński, I. Szer, J. Szer, “Probability of occurrence of health and safety risks on scaffolding caused by noise exposure”, J. Civ. Eng. Manag., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 437–443, 2018.
9. I. Szer, J. Szer, K. Czarnocki, E. Błazik Borowa, “Apparent Temperature Distribution on Scaffoldings during Construction Works”, Int. J. Med. Heal. Sci