Di-jiong Wu, Yu-hong Zhou, Bao-dong Ye and Qing-hong Yu
1. Zetterberg E, Lundberg LG, Palmblad J. Expression of cox-2, tie-2and glycodelin by megakaryocytes in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia and polycythaemia vera. Br J Haematol 2003;121:497-9.
2. Jun-ping S, Bao-sen P, Jian-xin W. Molecular Structure of interleukin 27 and its effects in inflammatory diseases. Med J Chin PLA 2009;34: 636-8.
3. Kumar S, Witsig TE, Timm M, Haug J, Wellik L, Kimlinger TK, et al. Bonemarrow angiogenic ability and expression of angiogenic cytokines in myeloma
.M., Sadik N.A., Azzam M..: The therapeutic effects of bonemarrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells and simvastatin in a rat model of liver fibrosis. Cell Biochem Biophys 2014, 68, 111–25.
12. Mundy G., Garrett R., Harris S., Chan J., Chen D., Rossini G., Boyce B., Zhao M., Gutierrez G.: Stimulation of bone formation in vitro and in rodents by statins. Science 1999, 286, 1946–1949.
13. Newman A., Clutterbuck R.D., Powles R.L., Chan J., Chen D., Rossini G., Boyce B., Zhao M., Gutierrez G.: Selective inhibition of primary acute myeloid leukaemia cell growth by
Anna Snarska, Dominika Wysocka, Liliana Rytel, Sławomir Gonkowski, Hanna Pawelec and Przemysław Sobiech
administered in liver and muscular disease cases, nor during pregnancy or breastfeeding. In spite of many studies on the effects of statins on living organisms, some aspects of the activity of simvastatin still remain not fully elucidated. One of them is its influence on bonemarrow. Therefore, the aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of simvastatin on the leukocytic system in porcine bonemarrow. It should be pointed out that the selection of this species, as the experimental animal was not purely fortuitous because the pig seems to be an optimal animal
Malay Chaklader, Prosun Das, Jacintha Archana Pereira, Samaresh Chaudhuri and Sujata Law
, Gupta SK. Cytogenetic effects of commercial formulations of deltamethrin and/or isoproturon on human peripheral lymphocytes and mouse bonemarrow cells. Environ Mol Mutagen 2007;48:636-43.
5. Celik A, Mazmancı B, Camlıca Y, Comelekoğlu Y, Askın A. Evaluation of cytogenetic effects of k-cyhalothrin in wistar rat bonemarrow by gavage administration. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 2005;61:128-33.
6. Celik A, Mazmancı B, Camlıca Y, Askın A, Comelekoğlu U. Induction of micronuclei by k-cyhalothrin in wistar rat bonemarrow and gut epithelial cells
Anna Snarska, Dominika Wysocka, Liliana Rytel, Krystyna Makowska and Sławomir Gonkowski
2004, 199, 142–150.
14. O’Brien E., Dolinoy D.C., Mancuso P.: Bisphenol A at concentrations relevant to human exposure enhances histamine and cysteinyl leukotriene release from bonemarrow-derived mast cells. J Immunotoxicol 2014, 11, 84–89.
15. Ott M., Gogvadze V., Orrenius S., Zhivotovsky B.: Mitochondria, oxidative stress, and cell death. Apoptosis 2007, 12, 913–922.
16. Pal S., Sarkar K., Nath P.P., Mondal M., Khatun A., Paul G.: Bisphenol S impairs blood functions and induces cardiovascular risks in rats. Toxicol Reports 2017, 4, 560
Bonemarrow (BM) necrosis is a rare clinicopathological entity. The most common underlying diseases are leukemia and lymphoma, particularly high-grade lymphoma [ 1 , 2 ].
Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM) is defined as BM infiltration primarily by lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma (LPL) along with immunoglobulin M (IgM) monoclonal gammopathy. LPL is a B-cell neoplasm composed of small lymphocytes, plasmacytoid lymphocytes, and plasma cells, involving the BM, lymph nodes (LNs), and the spleen, which does not fulfill the criteria for any other B
improve functional recovery after spinal cord injury in the rat. Cell. Mol. Neurobiol. , 26, 1167—1180.
5. Danišovič, Ľ., Boháč, M., Zamborský, R., Oravcová, L., Provazníková, Z., Csölönyiová, M., Varga, I., 2016: Comparative analysis of mesenchymal stromal cells from different tissue sources in respect to articular cartilage tissue engineering. Gen. Physiol. Biophysics , 35, 207—214.
6. Dezawa, M., Ishikawa, H., Itokazu, Y., Yoshihara, T., Hoshino, M., Takeda, S. et al., 2005: Bonemarrow stromal cells generate muscle cells and repair muscle
Anatoliy Mazurkevych, Mykola Malyuk, Natalia Bezdieniezhnykh, Lyubov Starodub, Yuriy Kharkevych, Evgen Brusko, Magdalena Gryzińska and Andrzej Jakubczak
1. Andraszek K., Gryzinska M., Danielewicz A., Batkowska J., Smalec E.: Age-dependent stability of nucleoli and global DNA methylation level in spermatocytes of the domestic horse (Equus caballus). Can J Anim Sci 2016, 96, 215–220.
2. Barberini D.J., Freitas N.P., Magnoni M.S., Maia L., Listoni A.J., Heckler M.C., Sudano M.J., Golim M.A., da Cruz Landim-Alvarenga F., Amorim RM.: Equine mesenchymal stem cells from bonemarrow, adipose tissue and umbilical cord: immunophenotypic characterization and differentiation potential. Stem Cell Res
Valdis Gončars, Konstantīns Kalnbērzs, Ēriks Jākobsons, Ieva Briede, Kristaps Blūms, Kristaps Ērglis, Mārtiņš Ērglis, Liene Patetko, Indriķis Muižnieks and Andrejs Ērglis
Caplan, A. I. (1991). Mesenchymal stem cells. J. Orthop. Res ., 9 (5), 641–650.
Caplan, A. I. (2008). All MSCs are pericytes? Cell Stem Cell , 3 (3), 229–230.
Caplan, A. I., Dennis, J. E. (2006). Mesenchymal stem cells as trophic mediators. J. Cell. Biochem ., 98 (5), 1076–1084.
Centeno, C., Pitts, J., Al-Sayegh, H., Freeman, M., Centeno, C., Pitts, J., Al-Sayegh, H., Freeman, M. (2014). Efficacy of autologous bonemarrow concentrate for knee osteoarthritis with and without adipose graft. BioMed Res. Int ., DOI:10