. Fabris N. (2006). Centralno bankarstvo u teoriji i praksi . Podgorica: Centralna banka Crne Gore. pp.67.
6. Filipovska O. (2011). Značaj i tretman operativnih rizika u bankarskom menadžmentu - article UDK 005.334:336.71. Časopis Bankarstvo 05-06.Beograd, pp. 66.
7. Greuning Van H. & Bratanovic Brajovic S. (2009). Analyzing banking risk-A Framework for assessing Corporate Governance and Risk Management .Washington: World Bank. pp.187-188.
8. Jović Z. (2008). Menadžment finansijskih institucija . Beograd: Univerzitet
1. Ahamed, Md.M. (2012). Market Structure and Performance of Bangladesh Banking Industry. A Panel Data Analysis. Bangladesh Development Studies . XXXV (3), pp. 1-18.
2. Al Arif, M.N.R. (2017). Spin-off and Market Share in the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry: A Difference in Difference Analysis. Management and Marketing. Challenges for the Knowledge Society. Vol. 12 (4), pp. 540-550. doi: 10.1515/mmcks-2017-0032.
3. Al Arif, M.N.R., Nachrowi, N.D., Nasution, M.E., & Mahmud, T.M.Z. (2017). The Islamic Banking Spin-Off: Lessons
1. Bagehot, W. (1873 (1962 Edition)), Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market, Homewood, IL: Richard D. Irwin
2. Beck, T. (2008), The Econometrics of Finance and Growth, World Bank, Policy Research Working Paper. No. 4608.
3. Beck, T., Demirguc-Kunt, A. and Maksimović, V. (2004), Bank Competition and Access to Finance: International Evidence, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, Vol. 36, No. 3, The Ohio State University Press
4. Beck, T., Levine, R. and Loayza, N. (2000
1. Ahec-Šonje, A. (1999). “Leading Indicators of Currency and Banking Crises: Croatia and the World”. Croatian Economic Survey, 1996-1999: 273-313.
2. Ahec-Šonje, A. (2002). “Sensitivity Analysis of the Banking System – Signal Approach”. Economic Review, 53 (9-10) 807-848.
3. Asanović, Ž. (2017). “Predicting Systemic Banking Crises Using Early Warning Models: The Case of Montenegro”. Podgorica: Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 157-182.
4. Bokan, N. et al. (2009). “The Impact of the Financial
Radislav Jovovic, Elvis Lekic and Miroslav Jovovic
quality of E-banking portals. International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 153-175.
5. Caraman J.M. (1990), Consumer perceptions of service quality: An assessment of the SERVQUAL dimensions, Journal of Retailing 66.
6. Cronin, M. (2003), Transition and Globalisation , Routledge, London, and New York
7. Eriksson, L.T., & Wiederscheim-Paul, F. (1997), Att Utreda, Forska och Rapportera, Malmö: Liber Ekonomi .
8. Grӧnroos, C. (1984), A Service Quality Model and its Marketing Implications, European Journal of Marketing , Volume
1. Ahec-Šonje, A. (1999). Leading Indicators of Currency and Banking Crises: Croatia and the World. Zagreb: Croatian Economic Survey, 1996-1999: 273-313.
2. Ahec-Šonje, A. (2002). Sensitivity Analysis of the Banking System - Signal Approach. Zagreb: Economic Review, 53 (9-10) 807-848.
3. Babecky, J. et al. (2012). Banking, Debt, and Currency Crises: Early Warning Indicators for Developed Countries. Frankfurt am Main: European Central Bank Working Paper No 1485
4. Babecky, J. et al
1. Auh, S., Bell, S.J., McLeod, C.S. and Shih, E. (2007). Co-production and customer loyalty in financial services. Journal of Retailing, Vol. 88 No. 3, 359-70.
2. Backman, S. J., and J.L. Crompton (1991). The Usefulness of Selected Variables for Predicting Activity Loyalty. Leisure Sciences, 13: 205-20.
3. Beerli, A., J.D. Martin, and A. Quintana (2004). A Model of Customer Loyalty in the Retailing Banking Market. European Journal of Marketing, 38 (1/2): 253-75.
4. Brown, J
Changes have always existed but their speed and frequency have become rather apparent. Changes are present in all areas of life, but here we focus on those happening in the banking industry. Banks are undergoing revolutionary changes and they must change or perish in their present form. The article explains why banks must change and what are the threats to both asset and liability sides they would face otherwise. Changes result in modifications of strategies, organizations and management. The article concludes that banks that are the most flexible and able to adapt will win the day.
1. Alcock J, Baum A, Colley N & Steiner E. (2013). The Role of Financial Leverage in the Performance of Private Equity Real Estate Funds, SSRN Working Paper.
2. Asanovic, Z. (2018). An Analysis of The Determinants of Systemic Banking Crises in Southeast European Countries. Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, (7)2, 165-186.
3. Aydemir AC, Gallmeyer M & Hollifield B. (2007). Financial Leverage and Leverage Effect: A Market and Firm Analysis. Carnegie Mellon University Working Paper .
4. Chen RR, Chidambaran NK
Milorad Jovović, Bojana Femić-Radosavović and Milena Lipovina-Božović
1. Anderson, R. E., & Srinivasan, S. S. (2003). E-satisfaction and e-loyalty: A contingency framework. Psychology & marketing, 20(2), 123-138.
2. Apte G.(2004). Services marketing . USA: Oxford University press.
3. Beerli, A., Martin, J. D., & Quintana, A. (2004). A model of customer loyalty in the retail banking market. European Journal of Marketing , 38(1/2), 253-275.
4. Bitner, M. J., & Hubbert, A. R. (1994). Encounter satisfaction versus overall satisfaction versus quality. Service quality: New directions in theory and