Sachin Sharma, The Mobile Threats Lurking In Our Applications, VMware EUC Blog, March, 2018.
 Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2017–2022 White Paper - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/white-paper-c11-738429.html .
 Ponemon Institute – The State of Mobile Application Insecurity, 2017.
Ganley R.J., Newcombe G. 2006. Fungal endophytes in seeds and needles of Pinusmonticola . Mycological Research 110: 318–327.
Grünig C.R., Queloz V., Sieber T.N. 2011. Structure of Diversity in Dark Septate Endophytes: From Species to Genes, in: Endophythes of Forest Trees: Biology and Applications (eds. Pirttilä and Frank C.A.), 3–30. DOI 10.1007/978-94-007-1599-8_1.
Grünig C.R., Sieber T.N. 2005. Molecular and phenotypic description of the widespread root symbiont Acephala applanata gen. et sp. nov., formerly known as dark septate endophyte type 1
8. Florido-Benitez, L. (2015). The effects mobile of applications as a marketing tool in airport infrastructure and airlines. Int. J. Leisure and Tourism Marketing , Vol. 4, Nos. 3/4.
9. Florido-Benitez, L. (2016). The impact of mobile marketing in airports. Journal of Airline and Airport Management , 6 (1).
10. Frąckiewicz, E. (2015). Rola marketingu mobilnego w rozwoju przedsiębiorstwa. S tudia i prace Wydziału Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania , No. 39, Vol. 2, Szczecin
11. Grabińska, E., Grabowski, S. (2016). Nowe technologie na rynku
: A systems view of creativity. In R. J. Sternberg (Ed.), The nature of creativity: Contemporary psychological perspectives (pp. 325-339). New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.
Egan, T. M. (2005). Factors influencing individual creativity in the workplace: An examination of quantitative empirical research. Advances in Developing Human Resources, 7 , 2, 160-181.
Glăveanu, V. P. (2014a). The psychology of creativity: A critical reading. Creativity. Theories – Research – Applications, 1 , 1, 10-32; DOI: 10.15290/ctra.2014.01.01.02.
Computing Applications 15 (3) (2001) 200-222.
HURAJ, L., AND SILÁDI, V., AND SILÁ_I, J. 2010a. Design and Performance Evaluation of Snow Cover Computing on GPUs, In Proceedings of the 14th WSEAS International Conference on Computers: Latest Trends on Computers, Corfu Island, Greece, July 2010, pp. 674-677, ISBN: 978-960-474-213-4.
HURAJ, L., AND SILÁDI, V., AND SILÁ_I, J. 2010b. Comparison of Design and Performance of Snow Cover Computing on GPUs and Multi-core processors, In WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on INFORMATION SCIENCE and APPLICATIONS
-learning şi e-design în domeniul sculelor aşchietoare. Sibiu.
D.W.F. van Krevelen, R. P. (2010). A Survey of Augmented Reality Technologies, Applications and Limitations. The International Journal of Virtual Reality, 1-19.
H. Fuchs, M. A. (1998). Augmented reality visualization for laparoscopic surgery. Proc. 1st Int’l Conf. Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (pp. 934-943). Cambridge: Springer-Verlag.
Michael R. Lyu, I. K. (n.d.). ARCADE: Augmented Reality Computing Arena for Digital Entertainment
Mario Loleski, Sofija Loleska and Nada Pop-Jordanova
1. Pop-Jordanova N, Loleski M, Loleska S. The use of Smartphone in medical practice (Review), Prilozi, Contributions / Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Section of Biological and Medical Sciences, 2017; No 3 (in press)
2. Loleski M. Forensic analysis of Android operating systems, MSc thesis, University Goce Delcev, Stip, 2013
3. Pop-Jordanova N. Biofeedback-psychophysiology and applications, Kultura, 2007.
4. Berrouiguet S, Baca-García E, Brandt S, Walter M, Courtet P. Fundamentals for Future Mobile-Health (mHealth): A
Krzysztof Sas-Nowosielski, Sylwia Szopa and Agnieszka Kowalczyk
Journal of Preventive Medicine 46(6), 649-652.
4. Vickey T., Breslin J., Williams A. (2013). Fitness - There’s an app for that: Review of mobile fitness apps. The International Journal of Sport and Society 3, 109-127.
5. Bergman R., Spellman J., Hall M., Bergman S. (2012). Is there a valid app for that? Validity of a free pedometer iPhone application. Journal of Physical Activity and Health 9, 670-676.
6. Janicki G. (2009). New aspects of leisure at the turn of the century. In Z. Dziubiński, K. Jankowski (eds), Physical
Claudia Dompe, Grzegorz Wąsiatycz, Paul Mozdziak, Maurycy Jankowski and Bartosz Kempisty
The ability of stem cells to differentiate towards different cell lineages and constantly self-renew-makes them a promising tool in cell-based therapies such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine [ 1 ]. The potential clinical application of stem cells remains highly significant and still not reduced to practice. Adipose derived stem cells (ADSCs) were firstly characterized in 2001, with first description of the adipose tissue as an effective source of mesenchymal progenitors.
ADSCs have similar characteristics as mesenchymal stem