K. S. Rubin, Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to Most Popular Agile Process . Boston, MA: Addision-Wesley Professional, 2012.
 G. J. Skulmoski, F. T. Hartman. J. Krahn, “ The Delphi Method for Graduate Research,” in Journal of Information Technology Education . Santa Rosa, CA: Informing Science Institute, 2007.
 M. Poppendieck and T. Poppendieck, Implementing Lean Software Development: From Concept to Cash . Boston, MA: Addision-Wesley Professional, 2006.
 A. Stellman and J. Greene, Understanding Scrum, XP
1. Baechle T.R. (1994). Essentials of strength and conditioning , Champaign, Illionis, Human Kinetics. 43-44.
2. Bompa T. (1983). Theory and methodology of training , Dubuque IA: Kendall Hunt, 392-405.
3. Farrow D., Young W., Bruce L. (2002). The development of a test of reactive agility for netball: A new methodology , Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 8(1), 52-60.
4. Johnson B.L., Nelson J. K. (1969). Practical measurements for evaluation in physical education , Minneapolis. MN: Burgess, 65
, 42(3): 309-314.
9. Little T., Williams A.G. (2005) Specificity of acceleration, maximum speed and agility in professional soccer players. J. Strength Cond. Res., 19(1): 76-78.
10. Měkota K., Blahuš P. (1983) Motoricke testy v telesne vychowe . [in Chech], SPN Praha, pp. 186-191.
11. Nowak T. (2004) Elements of boxing techniques In: Nowak T. Boxing. The technique, methodology of teaching [in Polish]. AWF, Warszawa, pp. 5-25.
12. Obmiński Z., Borkowski L. (2010) Physiological symptoms of physical adaptation to various exertions following
Mehmet Kutlu, Hakan Yapıcı, Oğuzhan Yoncalık and Serkan Çelik
Abernethy B, Russell DG. Expert-novice difference in an applied selective attention task. J Sport Exercise Psy , 1987; 9(4): 326-345.
Chelladurai P, Yuhasz M, Sipura R. The reactive agility test. Percept Motor Skill , 1977; 44: 1319-1324.
Davis R, Phillips R, Roscoe J, Roscoe D. Physical Education and the Study of Sport. Edinburgh: Mosby Company, 2000.
Docherty D, Wenger HA, Neary P. Time-motion analysis related to the physiological demands of
1. Bloomfield J., Ackland T.R., Elliot B.C. (1994). Applied anatomy and biomechanics in sport, Melbourne, VIC: Blackwell Scientific.
2. Barrow H., McGee R. (1971). A practical approach to measurement in physical education , Philadelphia, PA: Lea & Febiger.
3. Draper J.A., Lancaster M.G. (1985). The 505 test: A test for agility in the horizontal plane, Australian Journal for Science and Medicine in Sport, vol. 7, pp. 15-18.
4. Twist P.W., Benicky D. (1996). Conditioning lateral movements for multi-sport athletes: Practical
Guilherme Tucher, Flávio Antonio de Souza Castro, Nuno Domingos Garrido and Antonio José Rocha Martins da Silva
Alricsson M, Harms Ringdahl K, Werner S. Reliability of sports related functional tests with emphasis on speed and agility in young athletes. Scand J Med Sci Spor, 2001; 11: 229-232
Atkinson G. Sport performance: variable or construct? J Sports Sci, 2002; 20: 291-292
Atkinson G, Nevill AM. Statistical methods for assessing measurement error (reliability) in variables relevant to sports medicine. Sports Med, 1998; 26: 217-238
Bland JM, Altman DG. Applying the right statistics: analyses of measurement studies. Ultrasound Obst Gyn, 2003
Alpkan, L., & Gemici, E. (2016). Disruption and Ambidexterity: How innovation strategies evolve?. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 235, 782-787.
Asimakopoulos, G., & Whalley, J. (2017). Market leadership, technological progress and relative performance in the mobile telecommunications industry. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 123, 57-67.
Battistella, C., De Toni, A. F., De Zan, G., & Pessot, E. (2017). Cultivating business model agility through focused capabilities: A multiple
Ana Carolina Gago Raymundo, Carlos Soares Pernambuco, Rosana Dias de Oliveira Brum, Juliana Brandão Pinto de Castro, Flávio Boechat de Oliveira, Dirceu Ribeiro Nogueira da Gama, Rodolfo de Alkmim Moreira Nunes and Rodrigo Gomes de Souza Vale
1. Almas S.P., F.Z. Werneck, E.F. Coelho (2012) Influence of ball carrying on Football players’ speed and agility. Motricidade, 8: 682-688.
2. Belli C.K., C. Calegaro, C.M. Richter, J.Z. Klafke, R. Stein, P.R.N. Viecili (2012) Cardiorespiratory fitness of a Brazilian regional sample distributed in different tables. Arq. Bras. Cardiol., 99(3): 811-817.
3. Black G.M., T.J. Gabbett, R.D. Johnston, G. Naughton, M.H. Cole, B. Dawson (2017) The influence of rotations on match running performance in female
Sports performance and success in the complex and hybrid sport of soccer depends on multiple factors, including technical skills, tactics, mental aspects, and physical capacities (i.e., strength, power, sprinting ability, agility) ( Lockie et al., 2013 ; Stolen et al., 2005 ). Performance assessment and the ability to execute skilled movement patterns efficiently and effectively are the most important aspects for talent identification in soccer ( Ali, 2011 ). In team sports such as soccer, agility is an important quality for evading opponents
repeat sprints in young basketball players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 2007; 21(4):1172-1176.
Colli, R, Faina, M, Gallozi, C, Lupo, S, and Marini, C. Endurance training in sport games. Mag Sport Educ 1987; 8: 78-86.
Cronin B, Hansen T. Strength and power predictors of sports speed, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 2005; 19(2), 349-357.
Delextrat A, Cohen D. Strength, power, speed, and agility of women basketball players according to playing position