). Role of passenger behavior analysis in airport terminal. Online Journal of Engineering Sciences and Technologies, 1(2), 1-4.
 Iasmin, I., Kojima, A., & Kubota, H. (2016). Safety effectiveness of pavement design treatment at intersections: Left turning vehicles and pedestrians on crosswalks. IATSS Research, 40, 47–55.
 Niebuhra, T., Jungeb, M., Rosénca, E. (2016). Pedestrian injury risk and the effect of age. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 86, 121–128.
 Abdelwahab, H. T. & Abdel-Aty, M. A.(2006), Development of Artificial Neural Network
1. Akhad Suraji, A. Roy Duff, Stephen J. Peckitt, Development of causal Model of construction accident causation, Journal of construction engineering and management, juy/august, 2001, 337-344.
2. Bojanowski R., A new statistical card of an accident at work. Occupational Safety, 7-8, 2005.
3. Carlos A. Arboleda, Dlulcy m. Abraham, Fatalities in Treching Operations - Analysis Using Models of Accident Causation, Journal of construction engineering and management, ASCE/ march/april 2004, 273
Loreta Levulytė, David Baranyai, Ádám Török and Edgar Sokolovskij
infrastructure on bicycling injury at intersections and non-intersections using a casecrossover design. Inj. Prev., 19 (5) :303-310.
7. Heesch, K. C, Garrard, J., Sahlqvist, S. (2011) Incidence, severity and correlates of bicycling injuries in a sample of cyclists in Queensland, Australia. Accident Analysis and Prevention,43 (20): 85-92.
8. Higgins, P.A.T. (2005) Exercise-based transportation reduces oil dependence, carbon emissions and obesity. Environ. Conserv. 32 (3), 197-202
9. Jankowska D., Wacowska-Slezak J., Zukowska J
1. Akgüngör, A. (2007) Road traffic accidents and safety programme in Turkey. International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion, 14(2), 119-121.
2. Anderson, T.K. (2009). Kernel density estimation and K-means clustering to profile road accident hotspots. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 41(3), 359-364.
3. Asgary, A., Ghaffari, A. & Levy, J. (2010) Spatial and temporal analyses of structural fire incidents and their causes: A case of Toronto, Canada. Fire Safety Journal, 45(1), 44
Cheng, C.-W., Leu, S.-S., Lin, C.-C., Fan, C. (2010). Characteristic analysis of occupational accidents at small construction enterprises. Safety Science, 48 (6), pp. 698-707.
Jabbari, M., Ghorbani, R. (2016). Developing techniques for cause-responsibility analysis of occupational accidents. Accident Analysis and Prevention. Volume 96, 1 pp. 101-107.
Li, Y., Guldenmund, F.W. (2018). Safety management systems: A broad overview of the literature. Safety Science. Volume 103, pp. 94
 Sato Y, 2012, Optional budget planning for investment in safety measures of a chemical company, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol.140, pp.579-585.
 Choi GH, Loh BG, 2017, Control of industrial safety budget-industrial accident rate model in Republic of Korea, Safety and Health at Work, Vol.8, pp. 189-197.
 Chehus J.R, 1973, The control of industrial accidents: economic theory and empirical evidence, Law Contemporary Problems, pp. 700-728
 Le Coze J-C, 2010. Accident in a French dynamite factory
Goran Kos, Predrag Brlek, Kristijan Meic and Kresimir Vidovic
-Antalya. International Symposium on GIS, Istanbul- Turkey. 2002.
. C HECHT, K HEINIG: A map based accident hot spot warning application. Concept from the MAPS&ADAS vertical subproject of the 6FP integrated project PReVENT. 2006
. K VIDOVIC, M DUJAK, K MEIC: Accident Clusters Estimation as part of Traffic Information Services. Road Accident Prevention 2010, 10th International Symposium Novi Sad 2010.
. J. MILLER HARVEY, Shaw Shih LUNG: Geographic Information Systems for Transportation. Oxford University Press, 2001
P. Olszewski, B. Osińska, P. Szagała, P. Skoczyński and A. Zielińska
1. L. T. Aarts et al. , “Study on Serious Road Traffic Injuries in the EU”, 2016.
2. J. Alsop and J. Langley, “Under-reporting of motor vehicle traffic crash victims in New Zealand”, Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 353–359, 2001.
3. E. Amoros, J. L. Martin, and B. Laumon, “Under-reporting of road crash casualties in France”, Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 627–635, 2006.
4. K. Austin, “The identification of mistakes in road accident records: Part 2, casualty variables”, Accid. Anal. Prev., vol. 27, no. 2, pp
 World Health Organization. (2011). Global Plan fort the Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020. Accessed 09 December 2015, from http://www.who.int/roadsafety/decade_of_action/plan/plan_english.pdf
 Turkish Statistical Institute. (2015). Traffic Accident Statistics 2000-2014. Accessed 28 November 2015, from http://www.tuik.gov.tr
 Smeed, R. J. (1949). Some Statistics Aspects of Road Safety Research. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series A, Part I, 1-34.
 Andreassen, D. C. (1985). Linking Deaths with
Agbede, JO, Manu, P, Agbede, OA, & Mahamadu, A-M. (2016). Health and safety management practices in the Nigerian construction industry: A survey of construction firms in South Western Nigeria. Tampere University of Technology. Department of Civil Engineering. Construction Management and Economics. Report, 2 , 293-304.
Ahemd, S, & Bashar, I. (2018). Analysis of accident on construction site in Bangladesh: A construction safety management issue part-I. (Bachelor of Science in Engineering Undergraduate), Khulna Khulna University of