8. University of Pennsylvania. (2016). Africana Studies & African Studies. Retrieved 16.12.2016 from : https://africana.sas.upenn.edu/department/undergraduate.
9. Yale University. (2016). African Studies. Retrieved 16.12.2016 from : http://african.macmillan.yale.edu/academics/alprograms.
10. Пасинкова, І. (2005). Система підготовки бакалаврів гуманітарних наук з іноземної мови в університетах США [The System of Bachelors’ of Arts in Foreign Language Training at Universities of the USA]. Abstract of Thesis for PhD. Київ, 22 p. (in
, R. A. (2010), Parallel Importation, Canada: Canada Law Book.
Martin’s Herend Imports, Inc v. Diamond & Gem Trading USA , United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 112 F.3d (1997) 1296.
Maskus, K. E. (2000), ‘Parallel imports,’ The World Economy, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1269-1284. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1467-9701.00329
— (2010), ‘The curious economics of parallel imports,’ WIPO Journal, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 123-132.
McCarthy, J. T. (2016), McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition, 4th ed
Bruce H. Tiffney, Steven R. Manchester and Peter W. Fritsch
-occurring megafossils and pollen: a comparative study with Clarkia as an example: 185–239. In: Smiley C.J. (ed.), Late Cenozoic history of the Pacific Northwest: interdisciplinary studies on the Clarkia fossil beds of northern Idaho. Pacific Division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, San Francisco.
HAGGARD K.K. & TIFFNEY B.H. 1997. The flora of the early Miocene Brandon Lignite, Vermont, USA. VIII. Caldesia (Alismataceae). Am. J. Bot., 84: 239–252.
HITCHCOCK E. 1853. Description of a brown-coal deposit in Brandon, Vermont, with an attempt to
1. Мукан, Н. (2011). Професійний розвиток учителів загальноосвітніх шкіл у системах неперервної педагогічної освіти Великої Британії, Канади, США [Professional development of school teachers in the systems of continuous pedagogical education in Great Britain, Canada, the USA]. Doctoral Thesis. Kyiv, 488 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Правове регулювання [Normative legislation]. (2014). Retrieved 15.03.2014 from: http://www.uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Правове_регулювання (in Ukrainian).
3. Department of Employment
. В. (2013). Організація навчального процесу в системі підвищення кваліфікації вчителів у США [The Organization of Education Process in the System of Teachers’ Qualification Advancement in the USA]. Thesis for PhD. Черкаси, 209 p. (in Ukrainian).
13. Гаргай, В. Б. (2006). Развитие системы повышения квалификации учителей в Великобритании (конец ХІХ – конец ХХ вв.) [The Development of Teachers’ Qualification Advancement System in Great Britain (the late 19th–20th Centuries]. Thesis for a Doctoral Degree. Новосибирск, 379 p. (in Russian).
14. Зискин, К
16. Ryndenko, N. M. (2014). Suchasni napriamy rozvytku profesiinoi pidhotovky 100ersonal prykordonnykh vidomstv u krainakh Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu. Naukovyi visnyk Chernivetskoho universytetu . Pedahohika ta psykholohiia , 712, 151–159.
17. The USA Customs and Border Protection. (2017). The USA customs and border protection. Retrieved from https://www.cbp.gov/border-security/ports-entry .
The article deals with studying the peculiarities of environmental education system in the USA. It has been defined that US environmental policy includes governmental actions at the federal, state and local level. It has been identified that US environmental education is characterized by an extraordinary variety of forms, directions and methodological approaches, deep penetration of the ideas of environmental ethics in the content of all the disciplines, extensive involvement of communities and, in particular, public non-governmental organizations in the process of forming US citizens’ careful and responsible attitude to the environment. It has been stated that the system of US Environmental Education aims to provide a solution to such problems: to ensure citizens’ close contact with the environment; to contribute to the forming of environmentally friendly styles of behaviour and activities; to form a set of knowledge about the environment as a system of interconnected natural, economic and social factors; to involve students in solving local environmental problems. It has been found out that since 1970 Environmental Protection Agency has been operating in the USA. It has been mentioned that Environmental Protection Agency implements an environmental law by writing regulations and set national environmental standards. It has been indicated that Environmental Protection Agency has created the Office of Environmental Education so that national leadership may be provided and environmental literacy may be increased. It has been denoted that main goals of the the Office of Environmental Education include design and implementation of curricula and training programs for environmental education for both pupils and adults; organization of seminars, conferences and discussions on ugent environmental issues; cooperation with state education departments and other agencies. Consequently, recommendations that may be used by native educators to improve the national system of environmetal education have been presented.
Nataliya Mukan, Svitlana Kravets and Nataliya Khamulyak
School Teachers’ Professional Development in Great Britain, Canada, the USA. Comparative Professional Pedagogy, Volume 5, Issue 4, pp. 39-45.
4. Scottish Executive. (2005). Ambitious, Excellent Schools. Standard for Headship. Edinburgh : Scottish Executive, 16 p.
5. The Scottish Government. (2009). Standard for Chartered Teacher. Edinburgh : The Scottish Government, 14 p.
6. Villegas-Reimers, E. (2003). Teacher Professional Development: an International Review of the Literature. UNESCO : International Institute for
1. Alagappa, M. Ed (2001). Taiwan’s Presidential Politics: Democratization Cross-Strait Relations in the Twenty-first Century. USA: M. E. Sharpe, Inc.
2. Hickey, V. V. D (1997). Taiwan’s Security: in the Changing International System. USA: Lynne Reinner Publishers, Inc.
3. Lee, B (1999). The Security Implications of the New Taiwan. US: Oxford University Press Inc.
4. Tsang, S & Tien, M-H. Eds (1999). Democratization in Taiwan: Implications in China. UK: Macmillan Press Ltd.
5. Tan, C. A et al . Eds (2001). Taiwan
The article deals with the peculiarities of security activities in Ukraine and the USA and, consequently, aims to comparatively analyze professional training of future security and safety specialists in these countries. The author has presented comparative description of future security and safety specialists’ training in Ukraine and the USA. It must be noted that research findings of Ukrainian comparativists on the peculiarities of security specialists’ professional training in the leading European countries are of great significance for the problem under study. Indeed, nowadays quality services can only be provided by those security companies, whose staff are equipped with modern technologies and have undergone relevant professional training. In Ukraine, however, professional training of security specialists should be improved in novel and comprehensive ways. The author has singled out some problematic aspects in professional activities of security specialists. The author concludes that taking into account modern requirements, future security specialists should master the foundations of economic knowledge, have a high level of culture, speak foreign languages, show initiative, be responsible, strive for self-development and self-study, introduce important innovations, acquire the skills of working with modern information and communication technologies that will enhance the quality of security activities. The prospects for further studies involve conducting comparative analysis on professional training of future security and safety specialists in the leading European countries.