Abbas Heydari, Seyed Majid Vafaei and Mahmoud Bakhshi
Research. Radiol Technol 2016; 87(3). 355-8.
8. Rolfe G. Validity, trustworthiness and rigour: quality and the idea of qualitativeresearch. J Adv Nurs 2006; 53(3):304-10. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03727.x
9. Sandelowski M. A matter of taste: evaluating the quality of qualitativeresearch. Nurs Inq 2015;22(2):86-94. https://doi.org/10.1111/nin.12080
10. Cesario S, Morin K, Santa-Donato A. Evaluating the level of evidence of qualitativeresearch. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2002;31(6):708-14. https://doi.org/10
Magdalena Sasin, Tamara Sass and Monika Modrzejewska-Świgulska
Amabile, T. (1996). Creativity in the context. Update to the social psychology if creativity . Boulder: Westview Press.
Chadwick, W. (2015). Kobiety, sztuka i społeczeństwo. [Women, Art, and Society]. Poznań: Dom Wydawniczy REBIS.
Csikszentmihaly, M. (1996). Creativity. Flow and the psychology of discovery and invention . New York: Harper Collins.
Flick, U. (2010). Projektowanie badania jakościowego. [Designing a qualitativeresearch]. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN.
Dziemidok, B. (2002). Główne kontrowersje
The present paper offers an in-depth view about the online advertising formats that are used by Romanian companies or digital advertising agencies. The qualitative research based on semi-structured detailed interviews with 12 professionals, took place in Bucharest, in February-March 2015. From the online advertising formats defined by IAB, the Romanian representatives mentioned to promote their organizations or to develop campaigns for their clients by using: search, display, social media, video advertising, affiliate marketing and sponsorship advertising format (advertorials and content sponsorship). The specialists argued about the most relevant and efficient online advertising format that they use. From their personal experience, the professionals were asked to mention which are the elements / attributes that have a significant impact on: search, display, video, social media and mobile advertising campaigns. All the respondents mentioned that their companies use remarketing campaigns. The budget of an online advertising campaign is settled differently among the formats used. The purpose of the paper is to analyze the views of professionals regarding the Romanian online advertising market and this study precedes a quantitative research among Romanian consumers exposed to online advertising campaigns in order to make a comparison between the results obtained in both studies and propose a model of online advertising campaign as close to consumers‟ wants.
Quinn 2002. QualitativeResearch and Evaluation Methods . Thousand Oaks, London, New Delhi: Sage Publications.
Radić-Bojanić, Biljana. 2011a. “Imagery as a Metaphorical Vocabulary Learning Strategy” in Images in Language. Metaphors and Metamorphoses. Andras Benedek and Kristof Nyíri (Eds.). Frankfurt am Mein: Peter Lang, pp. 5-18.
Radić-Bojanić, Biljana. 2011b. “Animal Metaphors in EFL Vocabulary Acquisition” in Proceedings of the First International Conference on English Studies English Language and Anglophone Literatures Today
). Zarządzanie sytuacją kryzysową, czyli jak chronić firmę przed najgorszym. Warszawa: Business Press.
4. Olędzki, J., Tworzydło, D. (2009). Leksykon public relations. Rzeszów: Wydawnictwo Newsline.
5. Report on qualitativeresearch: Management in crises situations, carried out by the EXACTO sp. z o.o. research team headed by Dr. hab. Dariusz Tworzydło and Dr. Dominik Porczyński, Rzeszów 2016.
6. Seitel, F.P. (2003). Public relations. Warszawa: Felberg SJA.
7. Smektała, T. (2001). Public relations w sytuacjach
1. Adams T.E., Holman Jones S. (2008), Autoethnography is queer , [in:] Denzin N.K., Lincoln Y.S, Smith L.T. (eds.), Handbook of critical and indigenous methodologies, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
2. Crawford, L. (1996), Personal ethnography, Communication Monographs, Vol. 63, Iss. 2.
3. Denzin N.K. (1997), Interpretive ethnography: Ethnographic practices for the 21st century , London: Sage.
4. Denzin N.K., Lincoln Y.S. (2000), Introduction: The discipline and practice of qualitativeresearch, [in:] Denzin N.K., Lincoln Y
mutual harmony, and to ensure the organisation’s competitiveness in the market.
The paper is structured as to offer a literature review focused on performance management systems and the competence-based approach in performance management systems, defining the Z-MESOT method from theoretical and practical points of view, analysing the qualitativeresearch finding in the performance management system, and defining the list of competences related to key performance indicators used in sample enterprises.
2 Literature review
2.1 Performance management system
QualitativeResearch’ in The Sage Handbook of QualitativeResearch (4 th ed.), pp1-19, Thousand Oaks: SAGE
Goșa, C., 2019: ‘Mirrored Anatomies of a Culture: Olivia Manning’s The Balkan Trilogy ’, in print in NASLEĐE. A Journal on Literature, Language, Art and Culture, ISSN 1820-1768COBISS.SR-ID 115085068
Kaplan, R.D., 1993: Balkan Ghosts. A Journey through History , New York, Picador
Karolides, N. 2000: ‘The Transactional Theory of Literature’, in Karolides, N. (ed.) Reader Response in Secondary and College Classrooms ( 2 nd ) ed.), Mahwah, New
Teknik Basým Matbaacýlýk, 2009. [in Turkish]
7. Davis RE, Harsh KE. Confronting Barriers to Universal Screening for Domestic Violence. J Prof Nurs. 2001; 17:313-20.
8. World Health Organization. WHO Multi-Country Study on Women’s Health and Domestic Violence Against Women. Geneva: WHO Press; 2005.
9. Holloway I, Wheeler S. QualitativeResearch for Nurses. USA: Blackwell Science Ltd, 1996.
10. Aktaþ AM. Aile Ýçi Þiddet: Kadýnýn ve Çocuðun Korunmasý. Türkiye: Elma Yayýnevi, 2006. [in Turkish
, Gilbert W, Trudel P. A decade of qualitativeresearch in sport psychology journals: 1990-1999. Sport Psychol, 2003; 17: 1-15
Davis WE, Burton AW. Ecological task analysis: translating movement behavior theory into practice. Adapt Phys Act Q, 1991; 8: 154-177
Denzin N, Lincoln Y. Handbook of qualitativeresearch. London: Sage publications, Inc., 1-32; 2000
Everline C. Shortboard performance surfing: a qualitative assessment of maneuvers and a sample periodized strength and conditioning program in and out of the water