Dorota Cianciara, Larysa Sugay, Anna Rutyna, Ewa Urban, Maria Piotrowicz, Małgorzata Gajewska, Katarzyna Lewtak and Joanna Gotlib
1. Dean HD, Myles RL, Spears-Jones C, et al. A strategic approach to publichealth workforce development and capacity building. Am J Prev Med. 2014;47(5 Suppl.3):S288-S96.
2. Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Czabanowska K, Flahault A, et al. Addressing needs in the publichealth workforce in Europe. World Health Organization; 2014.
3. Tulchinsky TH, McKee M. Education for a publichealth workforce in Europe and globally. PublicHealth Rev. 2011;33:7-15.
4. Bjegovic-Mikanovic V, Jovic-Vranes A, Czabanowska K, Otok R. Education for public
Agnieszka Marzec, Michał Skrzypek and Zbigniew Marzec
1. Brzozowska A, Olędzka R. Suplementacja diety jako droga do poprawy stanu odżywienia i stanu zdrowia ludności. In: J. Gawęcki, W. Roszkowski (ed). Żywienie człowieka a zdrowie publiczne. Cz. 3. Warszawa: PWN; 2009. p. 313-28.
2. Bojarowicz H, Dźwigulska P. Suplementy diety. Cz. I. Suplementy diety a leki - porównanie wymagań prawnych. Hygeia PublicHealth. 2012;47(4):427-32.
3. Ustawa z dnia 25 sierpnia 2006 r. o bezpieczeństwie żywności i żywienia. Dz. U. z 2015 r., poz. 594.
Tea Šket, Andreja Kukec, Rok Kosem and Barbara Artnik
Caries is a widespread oral disease ( 1 ). The prevention of caries with fluoride/s (F) has been proven to be an effective publichealth measure (PHM), and it is considered to be one of the ten greatest achievements of PH in the 20th century ( 2 ).
Fluorides are salts of the chemical element fluorine ( 3 ). People can be exposed to F in various ways: through air, soil, water, or beverages ( 1 ).
Black and McKay first recognised the preventive effect of F in Colorado Springs at the beginning of the 20th century ( 4 ). In 1931, Churchill
1. Kovacic L, Laaser U. Publichealth training and research collaboration in South Eastern Europe. Med Arh. 200; 55: 13-5.
2. Bjegovic V, Kovacic L, Laaser U. The challenge of publichealth transition in South Eastern Europe. J PublicHealth. 2006:184-189. Available from: URL: http://www.springerlink.com/content/ gn7v7m71v324x805/fulltext.pdf. Accessed: November 19, 2011.
3. Burazeri G, Laaser U, Bjegovic V, Georgieva L, Consortium for PublicHealth Collaboration in South Eastern Europe
your assets’ approach to publichealth Perspectives. Pridobljeno10. 09. 2011 s spletne strani: http://democraticleftscotland.wordpress.com/perspectives/
Lynch JW, Davey-Smith G, Kaplan G, House JS. Income inequality and mortality: importance to health of individual income, psychosocial environment, or material conditions. BMJ 2000; 320: 1200-1204.
Friedli L. Mental health, resilience and inequalities: a report for WHO Europe and the Mental Health Foundation. London, Copenhagen: Mental Health Foundation and WHO
Nela Djonovic, Ivana Simic Vukomanovic and Dalibor Stajic
Pharmacology. International Multidisciplinary Journal 2014; 1(3):180-183 UDC: 614(497.11)”1995/2012 pp/180-183.
5. Jakovljevic MB. BRIC’s growing share of global health spending and their diverging pathways. Front. PublicHealth 2015; 3:135. DOI: 10.3389/fpubh.2015.00135
6. Zakon o javnom zdravlju.Službeni glasnik RS,br.15/2016
7. Zakon o javnom zdravlju.Službeni glasnik RS,br.72/2009
8. Strategija javnog zdravlja Republike Srbije. Službeni glasnik RS,br.22/2009
9. Wiskow C, Ruseva M, Laaser U. Ten years onwards: Comparison of the South Eastern
Publichealth benefits come from better preparation and support for managers all over the world. Publichealth management involves a complex of challenges. It is important to understand and use classic or “first” principles to gain perspective about problems and see new solutions in difficult situations. Mechanism design processes apply classic or “first” principles to publichealth management challenges [ 1 ].
Understanding of publichealth issues requires philosophical insight. Health care is unique. It is “public” for the reason
Agnieszka Szychowska, Joanna Ruszkowska and Wojciech Drygas
1. Drygas W, Ruszkowska J, Philpott M, et al. Good practices and health policy analysis in European sports stadia: results from the ‘Healthy Stadia’ project. Health Promot Int. 2013;28(2):157-65.
2. Crabb J, Ratinckx L. The healthy stadia initiative: a report for north west publichealth team. Department of health, UK; 2005.
3. Parnell D, Curran K, Philpott M. Chapter 12: Healthy Stadia: A settings based approach to health promotion. In: D. Parnell, P. Krustrup. Sport and health: the current state of play. London: Routledge; 2017
Neda Vitezić, Stanka Setnikar Cankar and Željko Linšak
Amponsah, S. 2013. Household Decision of Purchasing Health Insurance: The Cost and Benefit of PublicHealth Insurance by Poor and Non-Poor Households . Ph.D. dissertation, Graduate School of Economics, Tokyo International University, Kawagoe, Saitama.
Amponsah, S. and S. E. Amanfo. 2017. Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Health Care Systems of Ghana: Regional Comparison Analysis using DEA . Chicago, IL. January 06 – 08. Ghana: Ministry of Health.
Asandului, L., M. Roman and P. Fatulescu. 2014. “The Efficiency of Healthcare