management in China. Waste Management , 30(4): 716–724. DOI:10.1016/j.wasman.2009.10.011
Cheng S. 2003. Heavy Metal Pollution in China: Origin, Pattern and Control. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res ., 10(3): 192-198.
China Water Risk 2014 (April). Crying Lands: China’s Polluted Waterscape. http://chinawaterrisk.org/interviews/crying-lands-chinas-polluted-waterscape/ [Access 15.09.2017].
China Water Risk 2016. Top 4 Farmers. http://chinawaterrisk.org/big-picture/top-4-farmers/ [Access 15.09.2017].
Cnal 2016 (March). Main nonferrous metal producing
environmental permitting: the Finnish approach and its effects, Int. J. Environment and Pollution, 57, 1-2: 1-16.
KOPPEN W., GEIGER R. (1936), Das geographische System der Klimate - Handbuch der Klimatologie, Berlin, Verag von Gebruder Borntraeger. p.C16.
LOURENCO P.M., SERRA-GONCALVES C., FERREIRA J.L., CARY, T., GRANDEIRO J.P., 2017, Plastic and other microfibers in sediments, macroinvertebrates and shorebirds from three intertidal wetlands of southern Europe and West Africa, Environmental Pollution, 231: 123-133.
PLATTS P.J., OMENZ P.A., MARCHANT R
Lucjan Gucma, Wiesław Juszkiewicz and Kinga Łazuga
 Gucma L., Przywarty M., The Model of Oil Spills Due to Ships Collisions in Southern Baltic Area, Conference proceedings TRANS’NAV 2007 ‘Advances in Marine Navigation and safety of sea transportation’, monograph, edited by Adam Weintrit, The Nautical Institute, Gdynia 2007.
 PISCES II User Manual, Transas Ltd, 2008.
 Specification for PISCES II, Transas Ltd, 2007.
 The national plan to combat hazards and pollution of the marine environment, Maritime Search and
. I.M. BECA: “Contributions on the implementation of complex noise pollution monitoring systems in the context of urban traffic development” , Doctoral Thesis, Cluj-Napoca, 2014 .
. “Directive 2002/49/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 June 2002 relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise” - Declaration by the Commission in the Conciliation Committee on the Directive relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise, Official Journal L 189, 18/07/2002 P.0012 – 0026, 2002
Florean Carmen, Henriette Szilagyi and Andreea Hegyi
Ardelean F. (2010). Condition urban pollution in global warming , Conf. XVI Efficient, Comfort, Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection, Faculty of Building, U.T.C.B. Bucharest, Faculty of Building
Breen M. S., Schultz B. D., Sohn M. D., Long T., Langstaff J., Williams R., Isaacs K., Meng Q. Y., Stallings C., Smith L. (2015). A review of air exchange rate models for air pollution exposure assessments , Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 24:555-563.
Charlesworth S.M., Lees J. A. (1999
18. Calderón-Garcidueñas L., Calderón-Garcidueñas A., Torres-Jardón R., Avila-Ramírez J., Kulesza R.J., Angiulli A.D. Air pollution and your brain: what do you need to know right now. Prim Health Care Res Dev. 2015; 16(4):329-45.
19. Vrijheid M. Health effects of residence near hazardous waste landfill sites: a review of epidemiologic literature. Environmental health perspectives, 2000; 108(1): 101.
20. Van Kamp I., Davies, H. Environmental noise and mental health: Five year review and future directions. In Proceedings of the 9th International Congress
LV0001 „Rīga” 2010. gadā, LR VARAM, Rīga, 2011.
 Baltijas Vides Forums, Rīgas pilsētas gaisa kvalitātes uzlabošanas rīcības programma 2011.-2015. RD, Rīga, 2011.
 Suppan, P., Schäfer, K., Vergeiner, J., Emeis, S., Obleitner, F. Griesser, E. Assessment of Air Pollution in the Vicinity of Major Alpine Routes, in Highway and Urban Environment, Dordrecht, Springer, 2007., vol. 12, pp. 203-214. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-6010-6_19
 Berkowicz, R., Ketzel, M. Vachon, G., Louka, P., Rosant, J.M., Mestayer P
Evgeni Eltzov, Abri Lavena De Cesarea, ‘Yuen Kei Adarina Low and Robert S. Marks
Air pollution is an emerging problem today, and various health issues have been linked to poor air quality. Air, the very substance essential for our existence, is also responsible for the premature deaths of more than two million people worldwide when it is contaminated with deleterious chemicals. Respiratory infection, heart disease, and lung cancer are the most common causes of premature deaths resulting from air pollution. One obvious solution is to stay indoors when the air quality is in the unhealthy range. However, little attention and
4. Chen, L., Ng, E., An, X., Ren, C., Lee, M., Wang, U. & He, Z. (2010). Sky view factor analysis of street canyons and its implications for daytime intra-urban air temperature differentials in highrise, high-density urban areas of Hong Kong: a GIS-based simulation approach. International Journal of Climatology . 32, 121–136.
5. Davies, G., Whyatt, J.D. (2014). A networkbased approach for estimating pedestrian journey-time exposure to air pollution. Science of the Total Environment. 485–486, 62–70.
6. Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment. (2007
Overlapping Generations Model with productive capital,’ Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 49, pp. 360-375.
Gerlagh, R., van der Zwaan, B.C.C, (2000), ‘The effects of ageing and an environmental trust fund in an overlapping generations model on carbon emission reductions,’ Ecological Economics (36), pp. 311-326.
Gonalez, M. (2005), ‘Impact of Climate Policy on the Basque Economy,’ FEEM, Nota di lavoro 113.2005.
Grimaud, A. (1999), ‘Pollution Permits and Sustainable Growth in a Schumpeterian Model