1. Bar-Or O. Children’s health and physicalactivity: from physiological basics to practical applications: Olimp. Literature, 2009.
2. Binder. V. Global recommendations on physicalactivity for health. World Health Organization, 2010.
3. Clements S., Silverman I. Hygiene standards of physicalactivity of children and adolescents 5-18 years “Zbіrnik Vazhlivih ofіtsіynih materіalіv s sanіtarnih i protiepіdemіchnih power” Volume 8. Chastina 1, 1998.
4. Imas E.V., Dutchak M.V., Trachuk S.V. Strategies and recommendations for a
Teacher role model and student's physical activity
1. Alves, J., Montenegro F, Oliveira F. & Alves R. (2005]. Sports during adolescence and physicalactivity in the leisure time in adulthood. Revista Brasileira de Medicina do Esporte 11(5), 291-294. [in Portuguese]
2. Matias, T., Rolim M., Kretzer F., Schmoelz C., Andrade A. (2010). Adolescents well-being and physicalactivity. Motriz. Journal of Physical Education. IJNESP 16(2), 370-378. [in Por- tuguese]
3. World Health Statistics. (2006, ]uly). Public Health Mapping and GIS, Communicable
Beets M. W., M. M. Patton, S. Edwards (2005) The accuracy of pedometer steps and time during walking in children. Med. Sci. Sport Exerc. , 37(3):513-520.
Caballero B., J. H. Himes, T. Lohman, S. M. Davis, J. Stevens, M. Evans, S. Going (2003) Body composition and overweight prevalence in 1704 schoolchildren from 7 American Indian communities. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. , 78: 303-312.
Cothran D. J., P. H. Kulinna A. Garn (2010) Classroom teachers and physicalactivity
1. Staniszewski T. (2007). Assumptions and actual function of school in preparation of younger school children to physical recreation in the family. Warszawa: AWF Warszawa. [in Polish]
2. Iannotti R.J. (2005). Prospective analyses of relationships between mothers and children's physicalactivity. Journal of PhysicalActivity and Health 2(1), 1-34.
3. Birontiene Z. (2012). A child as a physicalactivity stimulator in a family. Sporto Mokslas 2(68), 38-44.
4. Piech K., Nowak K
Wioletta Waksmańska, Rafał Bobiński, Andrzej Wiczkowski and Anna Pielesz
1. Krzysztoszek J, Wierzejska E, Zielińska A. Obesity. An analysis of epidemiological and prognostic research. Arch Med Sci. 2015;11(1):24-33.
2. Biernat E, Tomaszewski W. The relationship between physicalactivity and body mass index in warsaw students. Polish J Sport Med. 2012;3,4(28):197-206.
3. Wołos J, Tarach JS, Klatka M. The incidence of obesity and some cardiovascular risk factors in a group of university students in Lublin Endocrinology. Obesity and Metabolic Disorders. 2009;5(2):66-72.
4. Seń M, Zacharczuk A, Lintowska
Leona Cilar, Nina Preložnik, Gregor Štiglic, Dominika Vrbnjak and Majda Pajnkihar
1. da Silva Pires CG, Carneiro Mussi F, Borges de Cerqueira B, et al. Physicalactivity practice among undergraduate students in nursing. Acta Paul Enferm. 2013; 26(5): 436-443.
2. Esposito EM, Fitzpatrick JJ. Registered nurses’ beliefs of the benefits of exercise, their exercise behaviour and their patient teaching regarding exercise. International J Nurs Pract. 2011; 17(4): 351-356.
3. Banfield M, McGorm K, Sargent G. Health promotion in schools: A multi-method evaluation of an Australian School Youth Health Nurse Program. BMC Nurs
Adams R.A., T.Higgins, S.Potter, S.A.Evans (2012) The
effect of physicalactivity on haematological predictors of cardiovascular
risk - evidence of a dose response. Clin.Hemorheol.
Bergier J., L.Kapka-Skrzypczak, P.Biliński, P.Paprzycki,
A.Wojtyła (2012) Physicalactivity of Polish adolescents and
young adults according to IPAQ: A population based study.
Biernat E., R.Stupnicki, B.Lebiedziński, L
Sunee Suwanpasu, Yupin Aungsuroch and Chanokporn Jitapanya
11. Talkowski JB, Lenze EJ, Munin MC, Harrison C, Brach JS. Patient participation and physicalactivity during rehabilitation and future functional outcomes in patients after hip fracture. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2009; 90: 618-2.
12. Zidan L, Kreuter M, Frändin K. Long-term effects of home rehabilitation after hip fracture - 1-year followup of functioning, balance confidence, and healthrelated quality of life in elderly people. Disabil Rehabil. 2010; 32:18-32.
13. Franco OC, de Laet C, Peeters A, Jonker J
1. Jopkiewicz A., Suliga E. (2011). Biomedical basis of development and education . Radom-Kielce: ITE-PIB. [in Polish]
2. Jopkiewicz A., Wróblewski P. (2010). Physicalactivity and health. In: A. Jopkiewicz (ed.), Auxology and health promotion (pp. 259-279). Kielce-Warszawa: KTN i ALMAMER. [in Polish]
3. Ronikier A. (2008). Physiology of sport, physiotherapy and recreation . Warszawa: COS. [in Polish]
4. Howley E.T., Franks B.D. (2007). Fitness Professional´s Handbook . Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics.
Allender, S., Cowburn, G., Foster, Ch. (2006). Understanding participation in sport and physicalactivity among children and adults: a review of qualitative studies. Health Education Research: Theory and Practice , vol. 21, 6, 826-835.
Andersen, L. B. et al. (2007). Physicalactivity and physical fitness in relation to cardiovascular disease in children. Obesity in Europe. Young People's PhysicalActivity and Sedentary Lifestyles. Berlin, Oxford: Peter Lang.